UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Gamburyan:Every girl needs to get slapped 1x

10/9/12 5:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brb gunna go hack Lyle Overbays account even though I could get into Prince Fielders. Phone Post
10/9/12 5:23 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda, come to Fresno, I'll treat you to an Armenian dinner lol..

10/9/12 5:26 PM
Farewell Brock
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

You all let a lot of people talk out their ass. That's obviously not the issue. If you felt I was bashing him then a message would've been nice instead of moving a legit thread. Phone Post
But it wasn't a legit thread. Hosting a "copy and paste" is not the same as people screen capping twitter and posting g it. Like crooklyn said a link would be nice, otherwise it looks like you're just making shit up

Which half this place does minus a few solid posters Phone Post
10/9/12 5:35 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Farewell Brock -
GayGuardMooseSaucy -
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

Where is a link to this because I'm not seeing it on his facebook at all. If you're gonna post something like this, link the source.

What was there to link? It's a quote from him he posted on his FB but obviously took down. You could certainly see why. I know you all like to protect fighters here but it's no different than him tweeting this, me copying and pasting it and then him removing it and unless it's been retweeted (which you can't do on Facebook) its not there. Phone Post

Fair enough. Make note of that in your first post, please. I've moved back to the UG, but you really should note that he removed it, otherwise, it just looks like you're talking out of your ass.

You all let a lot of people talk out their ass. That's obviously not the issue. If you felt I was bashing him then a message would've been nice instead of moving a legit thread. Phone Post
But it wasn't a legit thread. Hosting a "copy and paste" is not the same as people screen capping twitter and posting g it. Like crooklyn said a link would be nice, otherwise it looks like you're just making shit up

Which half this place does minus a few solid posters Phone Post
And like I said to her. What "link" were you expecting? The source is in the first post I cant help he deleted it after I had copied it. Only thing I could've done was screen shot it. When I post tweets I don't take a screen shot and other people rarely do. Why? Because nobody expects them to be deleted. Phone Post
chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

new thread:  Rousey says Manny dumb as a box of rocks.  Has spelling ability of retarded chimp

chaplinshouse
788 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

new thread:  Rousey says Manny dumb as a box of rocks.  Has spelling ability of retarded chimp

^^sorry i was hacked :(

10/9/12 5:36 PM
stevekt
708 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he was hacked, he probably left his cell phone on a desk somewhere and one of his buddies was pranking him. That's the only way I can imagine 3 social network accounts were hijacked in such a short time span. Props to Ronda for stepping up and defending her friend. Phone Post
10/9/12 5:38 PM
gatorlaw
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rondarousey - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

Thanks for the inside scoop.  Also, *shitjustgotreal.gif*

10/9/12 5:41 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
517 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 
Crooklyn -

"You all" is not me. When I see something suspect, I handle it. You never provided a source, nor did you bother to respond to my questions, so I moved the thread. It was only then that you deigned to offer a response, despite 2 attempts by me to get some clarification. When you offered some, I moved the thread back. Don't get indignant because I took action. Had you answered earlier on when I asked, it never would have gotten moved.

It's in the original post that's it's from his Facebook. I can't help that he removed it. What link were you expecting honestly? You went on there and saw he removed it and still asked for "a link". It shouldn't have been moved in the first place since I provided the source in the original post. IMO most of the mods here have a duty of protecting fighters so nothing against you personally. Phone Post

Let me clarify a few things for you before we move forward here. It is possible to link to a Facebook post, the same way you do with Twitter, by right clicking the timestamp. When posting rumors, news, quotes, etc, we ask that a link be provided, to make sure one is not trolling or bashing a fighter. It has always been this way in the UG. 

When I saw this post, I immediately went to his Facebook page and saw nothing, This happened right after you made the thread. It hadn't gained enough steam to get his notice yet, so I couldn't determine if he had removed it or not. What I thought, is that it was hearsay from someone else, not that he had removed it.

I asked you, repeatedly, to provide your link. I didn't ask because I thought he had removed it. I asked because at the time, it was too soon for him to have removed it. You ignored me. It was for this reason that I moved the thread. After I moved the thread, you decided to become indignant, like I had wounded your thread for the approximate 8 minutes it was in What If. I was completely right to move it, considering there was no link, other than you saying you saw it. You are not a source.

I asked you to put in the original post that he removed it, for clarification to anyone that reads the thread. I see you still haven't done it. I can only ascertain that you are doing it with the intent of misleading people. I'm going to ask you to clarify it again. If you don't, within a reasonable amount of time, I will move the thread back to What If.  I am giving you time to do the right thing here.

Couldn't fulfill your request through the phone, sorry.
UGBlog posted on the front page.
Ronda and Manny have confirmed my story.

Misunderstanding at first but everything has been confirmed and worked out.

I appreciate your effort to uphold the TOS and standards of the forum, thanks. Phone Post
10/9/12 5:45 PM
Jack Skellington
819 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rondarousey - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

I believe her for some reason

I mean why would she lie?

10/9/12 5:58 PM
chaplinshouse

i think Ronda is the last female on earth you'd want calling you saying "what's this i hear about you saying women need to be slapped?"  not saying Manny is full of shit but if there's ever a time to say "what?? who me?" it's then

10/9/12 5:59 PM
Tap In
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 5:59 PM
rondarousey - 

-ronda

He slapped you into saying that didn't he?

10/9/12 6:08 PM
The Nastyness
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't really see any reason Manny would say this and then turn 180 and say he was hacked and wouldn't say something like that. Besides some of the other comments were a little overboard....looked like something a 13 year old would come up with.

Looks like the UndergroundNaziHackerGroup strikes again.
10/9/12 6:12 PM
El Gappo
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
rondarousey - 

-ronda

Can't keep the pimp hand strong when it's not attached to your torso.
10/9/12 6:27 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
rondarousey - 

-ronda

LOL

vtfu

10/9/12 7:55 PM
ViciousCesar
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/09/12 8:49 PM
Thanks for the check on that Honda.
10/9/12 9:01 PM
MMARAIDER

Hahaha he deleted the facebook post saying he was hacked after people starting calling bullshit.

To funny Phone Post
10/9/12 9:14 PM
Deputy Porker

Manny Gamburyan needs to be slapped by Jose Aldo once a week
10/9/12 9:14 PM
StretchPlum

And Armenians aren't dumb as referenced earlier. There is a coastal duality though. On the East Coast, they are studious intellectuals. On the West Coast, they like to play gangsta. I wonder if there were different immigration patterns from sections of Armenia.
10/9/12 9:15 PM
YousHerName
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armenians are stupid. And women should all be slapped Phone Post
10/9/12 9:32 PM
Trick or Truth
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope its a joke, otherwise what an idiot.

10/9/12 9:41 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YousHerName -  Armenians are stupid. And women should all be slapped Phone Post

COME AT ME BRO

10/9/12 10:05 PM
MasterofMartialArts
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP -
YousHerName -  Armenians are stupid. And women should all be slapped Phone Post

COME AT ME BRO

Lol Phone Post
10/9/12 10:12 PM
DEZBOT

Some what true, the lindsy lohans, the Kim kardashians and the snookis of this world are what young girls growing up have to idolize, don't work hard, be slutty, have a trout mouth, be addicted to drugs, make men think ur sexy, have no talent and u can become rich and famous Phone Post
10/9/12 10:40 PM
Turbogoat

Career suicide for these guys, do they know or are they just that clueless? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.