UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Manny Gamburyan:Every girl needs to get slapped 1x

10/9/12 10:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Turbogoat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Career suicide for these guys, do they know or are they just that clueless? Phone Post
10/10/12 12:02 AM
Haulport

Someone needs to make a ROMO of Miguel Torres and Manny driving away together in a van!!!!!!!!

10/10/12 1:35 AM
Bispingoed by UGCTT_Benwahwah
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

crowbar - 

Yeah,yeah,yeah.

My account was hacked

My supplements were tainted

Your check is in the mail

I don`t cut my dope

I won`t cum in your mouth

lol.  

Meh, I'll buy it was hacked.  You dont even need to guess passwords.  My account is on my phone, ipad, and pc's that are always signed in.  I have a password for my phone after like 3 hours of not using it, but that's about it.  Maybe some friend thought it was funny.  His grammar seems okay in his twitter post btw.... 

10/10/12 6:03 AM
MMARAIDER

Bispingoed by UGCTT_Benwahwah -
crowbar - 

Yeah,yeah,yeah.

My account was hacked

My supplements were tainted

Your check is in the mail

I don`t cut my dope

I won`t cum in your mouth

lol.  

Meh, I'll buy it was hacked.  You dont even need to guess passwords.  My account is on my phone, ipad, and pc's that are always signed in.  I have a password for my phone after like 3 hours of not using it, but that's about it.  Maybe some friend thought it was funny.  His grammar seems okay in his twitter post btw.... 

Why would he delete the post if true? Phone Post
10/10/12 8:36 AM
CDarwin
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda: "- he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!"

Wut? Glapple? Lrapple? Grapplel?

10/10/12 11:31 AM
crazydave
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)

10/10/12 11:41 AM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manny suffers from short man syndrome, he needs to talk and act big just to make him self feel big, but he will always be a short ass.
10/10/12 3:41 PM
Acidic

Does not sound like Manny at all. Met him a few times at Hayastan MMA when I use to train there till i got injured. Also keep in mind not many people lock there lockers over there so access to phone=access to everything.

Regardless of all this. Armenians get a bad rap but not all of them are like what you guys describe. Its usually the young Armenians that just get here who are like that and think its 1993 where they have to act tough to survive. Even though its nothing like how it use to be. Most Armenians are down to earth and humble if you are respectful but quick to react with aggression if you are not.

In the end everyone I have met at Hayastan MMA including Manny has been nothing but respectful towards each other, women and there never were any race issues at all over there.

10/10/12 4:04 PM
Bick Koxer
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
rondarousey - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

How was the original post by Manny or his hacker an example of perfect spelling?

Seriously.  The original post is below even the average UG post in terms of grammar and punctuation.  Ronda's post is written very well so that must have been sarcasm, like maybe she meant that even that poorly worded post was better than what Manny could write.

Who wins in a fight Ronda vs. Manny?  Maybe he was afraid to admit he said it or he would catch a beating from Ronda.

10/10/12 4:07 PM
Bick Koxer
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Hacked account! Why didn't I think of that?!-Miguel Torres Phone Post

HAHAHAHA! +1

10/10/12 4:26 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bick Koxer -
nick diaz nut hugger - 
rondarousey - 
GayGuardMooseSaucy - 

a week

from his FB

Manny Gamburyan
Once a week every girl needs to get slapped. To make sure she knows whats up, cuz some GUYS are way to nice to girls, RESPECT. Every girl should know better that at the end of the day she's a GIRL... so act one plz, what is this world coming to :(

Hey guys, I talked to Manny this morning about this facebook post he allegedly wrote, and have to tell you he was GENUINELY shocked and surprised about it. First of all, anyone who knows Manny or has read anything he's ever written would know that the perfect grammar and punctation in this post is something that's NEVER been seen from him. I love manny but grammar and spelling is by far not his strongest point - he even spells grapple with an "I" half the time!

Also I know manny is by far one of the kindest, tolerant, and least judgemental people I have ever met. He's also the type of man that owns up to his mistakes. I know for a fact he would never do something like this and then lie and deny he did it afterwards. I have 100% faith and trust in Manny, and if he says he didn't write this. Then he did not.

You guys are free to make whatever assumptions you want - but I love Manny, he is my bother, teammate, and friend till the day I die, I KNOW he didn't write this. You can choose to believe us or not, but that is the truth.

Thank you to those of you that are supportive of Manny and our team through this drama.

-ronda

How was the original post by Manny or his hacker an example of perfect spelling?

Seriously.  The original post is below even the average UG post in terms of grammar and punctuation.  Ronda's post is written very well so that must have been sarcasm, like maybe she meant that even that poorly worded post was better than what Manny could write.

Who wins in a fight Ronda vs. Manny?  Maybe he was afraid to admit he said it or he would catch a beating from Ronda.

Yeah this confused me as well. The grammar is very poor in his hacked post and in his apology, also look very similar. Not saying Manny is lying or Ronda is but I'm assuming that was sarcasm or else it doesn't really make sense. Phone Post
10/12/12 12:09 PM
Haulport

To dispel the rumors that Ronda can't beat a male fighter she and Manny should go three rounds I say!!!!

10/12/12 11:00 PM
MasterofMartialArts
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Acidic -

Does not sound like Manny at all. Met him a few times at Hayastan MMA when I use to train there till i got injured. Also keep in mind not many people lock there lockers over there so access to phone=access to everything.

Regardless of all this. Armenians get a bad rap but not all of them are like what you guys describe. Its usually the young Armenians that just get here who are like that and think its 1993 where they have to act tough to survive. Even though its nothing like how it use to be. Most Armenians are down to earth and humble if you are respectful but quick to react with aggression if you are not.

In the end everyone I have met at Hayastan MMA including Manny has been nothing but respectful towards each other, women and there never were any race issues at all over there.

No offense, but you really can't be sure about people, even if you've known them for years. Most people aren't what they always seem to be, not saying Manny said it or that he didn't, just stating a fact. In a gym atmosphere most people are respectful and nice to each other. Hard to tell with people. Phone Post
10/13/12 11:45 PM
Haulport

Someone needs to romo Manny's face onto this gif:

10/14/12 12:06 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^LOL Phone Post
10/14/12 9:12 PM
Moist Gracie
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cant stop watching
10/15/12 1:36 AM
MasterofMartialArts
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol @ Haulport Phone Post
10/15/12 2:51 AM
GayGuardMooseSaucy

Dat uppercut Phone Post
10/15/12 2:54 AM
Frobenius

GayGuardMooseSaucy -  Dat uppercut Phone Post

the most impressive thing about that video is that she took it and was up and and fighting again in like 15 seconds

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.