UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Halo 4

11/1/12 3:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheGreatGodMARS - We should all get a team together sometime,or get together and play some custom matches when the game comes out. Phone Post
Gamer tag is GriffinQ ... Any OGers are welcome to add me Phone Post
11/1/12 3:22 AM
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/10 from Destructoid: "Not only has 343 far surpassed any expectations of what a Halo title should be, they've also gone and created a Halo game that is miles above any that's come before it."

9.8 from IGN: "After soaking in the new game, I am beyond thrilled to be so in love with Halo again, more than I’ve been since Halo 2. Halo 4 is a masterstroke."

4.5/5 from G4: "Master Chief's return is most certainly a triumphant one and there are some new flavors to be found here and there, but overall, Halo 4 is just about the safest approach to a sequel imaginable. Like most annualized franchises that embrace iteration over evolution, this is definitely one for the fans."

kotaku: "Fighting the Prometheans grows stale"

A- from 1up: "343i has done a great job of capturing the essence of Halo, tapping into the kind of options that FPS fans love. Even if some parts don't fit perfectly in this debut title, the final package presents a game that's well-made, carefully crafted, and visually striking."

5 from Joystiq: "one of the best games in the series and one of the finest shooters in years. "

4/5 from Giant Bomb: "I felt like much of the promise inherit to this potentially new setting had been squandered. Maybe that's on me for wanting Halo to be something other than Halo"

9/10 from Gamespot: "Halo 4 is every bit the massive shooter package that its predecessors were, and it holds the series' standard high. "

8/10 from Eurogamer: "Halo 4 is authentic, and assures 343's role is more than a mere tribute act. Their delicate yet sprawling work may be more continuation than true expansion - and perhaps the true test comes in the next step - but for now, Halo returns with a bang, not a whimper."

11/1/12 3:25 AM
orcus

Edited: 11/01/12 1:59 PM

9.25 from Game Informer: "Halo 4 makes the series feel new again. 343 Industries’ clear affection for the property shines through, leaving me thrilled to join Master Chief for another decade in defense of the galaxy."

Penny Arcade: "This isn’t Bungie’s Halo anymore – it’s better"

8/10 from CVG: " It's spectacular, it fights like Halo should, and it throws another hundred brilliant shootouts your way. But it's not a good Halo. There are too few options, too little to make the new weapons tactically interesting and the engine is reaching further than the hardware ever wanted to go. 343 did the best job anyone could have done with those graphics on this generation of hardware but given the choice between pretty or huge, Halo should always be the biggest game in the world."

8/10 from Escapist: "While 343i shouldn't just try to make a Bungie game, the single player isn't up to the series' standard."

8/10 from Edge: "Halo 4 isn’t a reinvention so much as a recalibration, a common-sense repair to a drifting narrative, with a hero who is now back in play and back at his best. Halo 4’s biggest victory is that it gives us Master Chief back."

Gamersyde: "Developer 343 Industries has indeed managed to best all the Halo games released so far"

11/1/12 4:22 AM
redeye2000

let me give you some advise.

read only the computer and videogame review ( CVG). it is the only one that make sence. they gave the game a 8.

eurogamer gave the game also an 8, but they explain very little.

IGN review is probably written by someone from a asylum. that poor guy totally lost it :)

11/1/12 4:30 AM
orcus

"eurogamer gave the game also an 8, but they explain very little."

It's the best written review of them all, what are you talking about? 

11/1/12 10:22 AM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

will there be an OG clan or group or whatever they call it in the game? i've never played halo before but i have an advance copy coming on saturday. i'm tired of playing gears of war 3 and would like to get with some OG'ers to play online.
11/1/12 11:08 AM
flowwiththego
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As always some places seem to be better to pre order at than others. What deals or perks have you guys found online or in stores for Halo 4? Phone Post
11/1/12 11:13 AM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i have a buddy who works for MS

11/1/12 12:05 PM
orcus

Edge and CVG have said -- and this is the only real criticism in any of these reviews that I care about -- that the large scale battles of previous Halos are gone, and it's narrow and more confined battles this time. Bummer.

11/1/12 12:10 PM
Bry Bry

lol at pointing out good reviews..damn near all big name franchise games get great reviews..just look at GTA4 and that sucked balls...
11/1/12 12:28 PM
orcus

GTA 4 was awesome.

And what do you mean "pointing out good reviews"? I posted all the reviews from the major, creditable sources. I'm sorry there aren't any bad ones.

11/1/12 12:47 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can't fucking wait ....

Ill start the og group of noone else wants to ... Add me Gerbacio Phone Post
11/1/12 3:12 PM
INDK
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

still dont give a fuck about single player, multiplayer is the driving force.
11/1/12 4:41 PM
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait! Spartan Ops and the new multiplayer look amazing. GT: omg josh james Phone Post
11/4/12 2:20 PM
TheGreatGodMARS
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man,1 more day!!!
11/4/12 4:01 PM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have a 300$giftcard an ill be camping best buy entrance for the halo 4 console tomorrow night Phone Post
11/4/12 6:54 PM
sewich
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WallaWalla - Can't be worse than reach so that's a plus.. I also cannot wait. Phone Post
Reach was good IMO. I was legit bummed every time a team member died . And the last stand at the end made for a good ending. Phone Post
11/4/12 9:10 PM
dc1000

GT: imperium1000
11/4/12 9:19 PM
Gerbacio

sewich -
WallaWalla - Can't be worse than reach so that's a plus.. I also cannot wait. Phone Post
Reach was good IMO. I was legit bummed every time a team member died . And the last stand at the end made for a good ending. Phone Post
Spoiler alert!! Phone Post
11/4/12 9:51 PM
TheEssence
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I need to buy an xbox 360 for this game. Phone Post
11/4/12 10:37 PM
TexBP
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really excited for the 1st time in a long time about a halo title. Can't wait for the mp fun and actually excited to play campaign Phone Post
11/5/12 9:30 AM
Gerbacio

the day is upon us!!!!

11/5/12 9:53 AM
Forever12er

I'm level 35 what bitch! Phone Post
11/5/12 11:59 AM
Forever12er

HALO HALO HALO HALO HALO Phone Post
11/5/12 12:10 PM
flowwiththego

So stoked Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.