UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> Halo 4

11/6/12 6:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GriffinQ
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - So is it insanely laggy for anyone else playing co op? For the second player only. Phone Post
I think XBL is having issues at the moment Phone Post
11/6/12 6:04 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe, theres probably a lot of ppl online. Are you havong the same problem? Phone Post
11/6/12 6:25 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what is the deal with having to install a second disc to play multiplayer??it is over 8 gigs??wtf..
11/6/12 6:26 PM
Flexo
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really? Holy shit Phone Post
11/6/12 6:27 PM
Flexo

Not thai I care i bought the Xbox lol. You played Co op yet Bry Bry? Phone Post
11/6/12 7:49 PM
Bry Bry

^^no way not yet..im gonna wait and see if its worth $60...Halo 3 was disappointing..
11/7/12 12:44 AM
Flexo

It definitly is Phone Post
11/7/12 12:45 AM
Flexo

But then again I'm a hardcore Halo fan. Halo 3 was also like 5 years ago lol. Phone Post
11/7/12 3:18 AM
RicePicker
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forever12er - CORTANA DIES MUAHAHAHAHAHA Phone Post
don't care too much since it was kind of obvious. still a fag doe Phone Post
11/7/12 11:48 AM
Rocky Dennis

It is an incredible game.  My only problem is that somehow all these 15 year old kids already seem to have memorized every map and what the hell every weapon does.  I am getting destroyed and it is pissing me off.

What is everyones opinion on best weapons?  BR compared to DMR?  Assault rifle seems very powerful to for what it is.

11/7/12 1:21 PM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bry Bry - what is the deal with having to install a second disc to play multiplayer??it is over 8 gigs??wtf..

seriously? if that is the case then I can't play....I'll need an external hard drive
11/7/12 1:27 PM
WallaWalla
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The DMR is a better weapon for mid to long range. So on a map like "Solace" it's a good starting option.. The be is good up close because it has 3 round burst shot instead of a single shot. So you can still hit the enemy if you are up close but miss the first bullet. You sweep your cursor and the other 2 bullets will still hit.

If you miss with the DMR it's a miss. Not making up for it...

The BR also has bleed through.. For instance.. You throw a grenade and the enemy is weakened and just has a little shield left. The BR shot will kill him in one hit... The DMR however will take 2 shots, one to get that shield out of the way. Then the second headshot to kill him..

IMO though DMR>BR 95% of the time for me. ( because if you are accurate with the DMR up close then no contest from the BR) Phone Post
11/7/12 1:31 PM
WallaWalla
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also.. I will screen name bet anybody who wants to challenge me in a 1v1 first to 15 kills.. Phone Post
11/7/12 1:49 PM
Flexo

Rocky Dennis -

It is an incredible game.  My only problem is that somehow all these 15 year old kids already seem to have memorized every map and what the hell every weapon does.  I am getting destroyed and it is pissing me off.

What is everyones opinion on best weapons?  BR compared to DMR?  Assault rifle seems very powerful to for what it is.

Haha ya me too, been getting bear pretty bad. Last night I think I got1 kill in 2 full games, not fun lol.

Anybody getting lag for the second player in online Co op Campaign? Phone Post
11/7/12 8:41 PM
TheEssence
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Installing disk 2. Bought the halo xbox. Let's do this GG Phone Post
11/7/12 10:54 PM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheEssence - Installing disk 2. Bought the halo xbox. Let's do this GG Phone Post
Add me Gerbacio Phone Post
11/7/12 10:57 PM
Gracie killar
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For anybody that's interested here's an interview with the actress that voices/mocaps cortana in halo

http://epdaily.tv/all/spotlight/cortana-on-halo-4/
11/8/12 7:21 AM
TheEssence
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio -
TheEssence - Installing disk 2. Bought the halo xbox. Let's do this GG Phone Post
Add me Gerbacio Phone Post
I'll be on tomorrow buddy and I will for sure Phone Post
11/8/12 8:27 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peaked yesterday with a 36 kill game ...500 points... Then got too sleepy lol... See you all tonight Phone Post
11/8/12 11:43 AM
Nub

Who is xjust bleedx?

Also, add me people.

Gt nub in a tub Phone Post
11/8/12 11:45 AM
Rasta4i

WallaWalla - Also.. I will screen name bet anybody who wants to challenge me in a 1v1 first to 15 kills.. Phone Post
:) Phone Post
11/8/12 11:45 AM
Nub

Gerbacio - Guess who won the first round of the best buy halo tournament???

This guy Phone Post
Just saw this. Nice.

I got first placeat a gamestop tournament out of about 150 people. Won some cool stuff, double exp, and the halo 4 countdown clock they had sitting around. Phone Post
11/8/12 11:53 AM
Forever12er

dc1000 -
Bry Bry - what is the deal with having to install a second disc to play multiplayer??it is over 8 gigs??wtf..

seriously? if that is the case then I can't play....I'll need an external hard drive
8 gig USB bro 12 bucjs Phone Post
11/8/12 11:55 AM
Nub

Forever12er -
dc1000 -

8 gig USB bro 12 bucjs Phone Post
You can get a 16 gb thumb drive on amazon for $10, and if you have prime, free two day shipping. Phone Post
11/8/12 12:27 PM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The install is not 8 gigs. IT IS ONLY 3.4 gb. It will be 8 when the dlc comes out though. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.