Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cheeseburger Eddie -
Forever12er -
Cheeseburger Eddie -

Wgat's your GT machinegunman?

Mine is ziaium if you want to add me.

It's you! Phone Post
It is! Phone Post
Hey I seen you added me, but for sure this weekend I'm open to play with everyone and anyone.

Add me if you need an extra guy.

l Laie Rasta l

(Lower case L's) Phone Post
11/14/12 5:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yo gerbacio, saw you added me. just caught me at a couple of bad times. i'll be around ready to go soon enough though, thanks
11/14/12 7:52 PM
Gerbacio
663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dc1000 - yo gerbacio, saw you added me. just caught me at a couple of bad times. i'll be around ready to go soon enough though, thanks
No bro I understand ... If you see me playing black ops I'm problaby with rl friends (wont be too often since I didn't dig it) I love halo and the group of people we have especially from the OG is a great crew Phone Post
11/15/12 9:26 AM
dc1000
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm trying to figure out my NAT situation because I am getting no party chatter at all during multiplayer.

had no problems on GOW. weird

11/15/12 10:17 AM
le Hippie
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Add me

le Hippie Phone Post
11/16/12 9:04 AM
WallaWalla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh, and for those of you who want to bypass the xp cap... Say you hit the cap at night... Go to Xbox dashboard and change your timezone so it roll overs to the next day... Then at midnight change it back and keep getting that xp :) Phone Post
11/16/12 11:56 AM
Forever12er

WallaWalla - Oh, and for those of you who want to bypass the xp cap... Say you hit the cap at night... Go to Xbox dashboard and change your timezone so it roll overs to the next day... Then at midnight change it back and keep getting that xp :) Phone Post
People have been suspended for doing this. Just a WARNING Phone Post
11/17/12 3:45 PM
Daht
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I"m gonna be so far behind multiplayer levels when I get this on xmas :)
11/17/12 11:56 PM
Smoldy
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOVING THIS GAME SO FAR Phone Post
11/19/12 12:14 PM
WallaWalla
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't heard of anyone getting banned... But I've heard of people xp capping for the next day also.. And having to wait 2 days hahah...

I can't wait for snipers and MLG playlist Phone Post
11/19/12 6:23 PM
AyyAnt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

machinegunman - I have also heard about that trick but u can get banned.

bs angel posted a comment or thrwad about it on waypoint i believe. U can get banned for it.

Its stupid. Phone Post
I did it and didn't get banned they just took away all the xp i got after the cap which was only like 10k. And for some reason all my loadouts were reset. Phone Post
11/22/12 7:30 PM
hendownz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm better than anyone!!!! Phone Post
11/22/12 7:52 PM
hendownz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not really :( ^ Phone Post
11/23/12 11:45 AM
Forever12er

AyyAnt -

bs angel posted a comment or thrwad about it on waypoint i believe. U can get banned for it.

Its stupid. Phone Post
I did it and didn't get banned they just took away all the xp i got after the cap which was only like 10k. And for some reason all my loadouts were reset. Phone Post
I don't think the load outs had anything to do with that. My load outs get reset every other day Phone Post
11/23/12 12:57 PM
AyyAnt
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forever12er -
AyyAnt -

Its stupid. Phone Post
I don't think the load outs had anything to do with that. My load outs get reset every other day Phone Post
Ya your probably right they just reset again for me. Wonder why thats happens though Phone Post
11/26/12 10:44 AM
Forever12er

AyyAnt -
Forever12er -
AyyAnt -

Its stupid. Phone Post
Ya your probably right they just reset again for me. Wonder why thats happens though Phone Post
Me too. 343 dropped the ball on a lot of little shit Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.