UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> xbox L50 legendary gear Borderlands 2 right here!

10/21/12 12:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
omgjoshjames - Anyone have a purple or gold relic? I haven't gotten a single 1 and want the achievement Phone Post
I think I do i'll check for you. I've got the space knight helmet, it's pretty badass. I had a spare but I sold it. Phone Post
Thanks buddy Phone Post
10/23/12 10:20 AM
Big Pun
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BWS hooked me up last night.

Sorry I got dconned. My router decided to take a dump on me
10/23/12 4:25 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tried to connect to a game last night to hook some people up but something wasn't working. It was frustrating the hell out of me.

10/23/12 8:35 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I HAVE ORANGE EVERYTHING.   I DON'T HAVE ALL THE GUNS BUT I GOT A FEW DIFFERENT CONFERENCE CALLS AND SOME OTHER ORANGE PISTOLS AND SMG'S.   I ALSO HAVE ORANGE MODS, GRENADES SHIELDS ETC.....

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO DUPE THEM FOR THEM HIT ME UP  GAMERTAG: TUNA SOCKET  

I AM LOOKING FOR THE INFINITY PISTOL IF ANYONE WANTS TO HOOK ME UP. 

10/23/12 9:21 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
409 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY -

I HAVE ORANGE EVERYTHING.   I DON'T HAVE ALL THE GUNS BUT I GOT A FEW DIFFERENT CONFERENCE CALLS AND SOME OTHER ORANGE PISTOLS AND SMG'S.   I ALSO HAVE ORANGE MODS, GRENADES SHIELDS ETC.....

If I could connect to you I would. I'll try later again. Be on in about 4 hours Phone Post
10/23/12 9:28 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Also how in the hell do you kill Hyperius??

10/23/12 9:50 PM
Bry Bry
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BWS hooked me up as well..thx...using the gunzerker and being able to dual wield Hellfires is pretty devastating..

Hyperious seems pretty ridiculous in terms of difficulty..
10/23/12 11:21 PM
the islander
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BIGWHITESEXY - 

<3

10/23/12 11:30 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HYPERION IS EASIER WHEN THERE IS A SIREN ON YOUR TEAM TO HEAL EVERYONE.     THE BEE SHIELD IS ACTUALLY NOT THAT GOOD TO USE AGAINST HIM BECAUSE HE KILLS YOU IN ONE HIT. 

10/24/12 4:33 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Thanks for hooking me up BWS. Realised for the last 10 minutes there I was talking without my mike on.

So Hyperion??? How the hell do you beat him. As an Aussie going into battle I obviously need America's help so next time anyone is going up against him let me know, the guy is stupidly hard. That heat seeking reloading corrosive shotgun is insane by the way.

10/24/12 9:41 PM
omgjoshjames
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just started the dlc today, but I have Friday and Saturday off. If your on I'll help slap him around. Phone Post
10/24/12 10:49 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

omgjoshjames - I just started the dlc today, but I have Friday and Saturday off. If your on I'll help slap him around. Phone Post
He's tough dude. Stupidly tough. There was 4 of us. Over the top difficult. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:09 PM
omgjoshjames

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
omgjoshjames - I just started the dlc today, but I have Friday and Saturday off. If your on I'll help slap him around. Phone Post
He's tough dude. Stupidly tough. There was 4 of us. Over the top difficult. Phone Post
Damn. I saw a couple videos on him and he looks pretty intense. I'm down to try though. Tired of farming the Bunker and Terramorphous and not getting shit. Phone Post
10/25/12 4:45 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

Well I beat Hyperion!!

By myself too.

I found a way to do it with a Commando. I have two turrets with bubble shields and standing in them protects you from his stupid pulse wave thing he does. I was waiting for him to make the gesture he does before he unleashes pulse wave, dropping my turrets, standing in them while he does it, then pack them up, strafe, attack his minions, wash, rinse repeat.

It worked perfectly.

NOTE: I left 1 robot minion alive and attacked Hyperius. It takes much longer but if you destroy his robots he goes into mega psycho mode and it's a lot tougher. I just kept shooting until every so often his shield would drop and then pounded him with gunfire.

So if anyone has a lvl50 character that isn't a commando and you need help, let me know and I'll jump in and use the shield technique.

10/25/12 5:55 PM
Bry Bry

does anyone have Miss Scarlets SMG from the dlc??i saw a guy beat hyperious with it..it deals out massive damage and i want it !!!
10/25/12 7:20 PM
omgjoshjames

Jobe Watson the Bomber -

Well I beat Hyperion!!

By myself too.

I found a way to do it with a Commando. I have two turrets with bubble shields and standing in them protects you from his stupid pulse wave thing he does. I was waiting for him to make the gesture he does before he unleashes pulse wave, dropping my turrets, standing in them while he does it, then pack them up, strafe, attack his minions, wash, rinse repeat.

It worked perfectly.

NOTE: I left 1 robot minion alive and attacked Hyperius. It takes much longer but if you destroy his robots he goes into mega psycho mode and it's a lot tougher. I just kept shooting until every so often his shield would drop and then pounded him with gunfire.

So if anyone has a lvl50 character that isn't a commando and you need help, let me know and I'll jump in and use the shield technique.

Glad I'm a commando Phone Post
10/26/12 11:59 AM
Daht
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always willing to help/get help with hyperion.

I have an infinity pistol and other oranges I can dupe/trade.

gt Daht L Ooeul
10/26/12 1:22 PM
UGCTT_BluePlease
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm looking for the infinity pistol and Tediore Mods. I might message you tonight Daht, if I see that you are on. I probably don't have much to trade, other than The Bee, a Breath of Terramorphous grenade, a Terramorphous shotgun and a slagged Conference Call shotgun.

If anyone else, has the Tediore mods, my GT is: seven40

Thanks

10/26/12 6:31 PM
UGCTT_BluePlease
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on now as will leave my fake logged in all night. If anyone is feeling generous and wants to drop in and unload their gear, I'd appreciate it.

Xbox Gamertag: seven40 Phone Post
10/26/12 7:14 PM
omgjoshjames

Daht - always willing to help/get help with hyperion.

I have an infinity pistol and other oranges I can dupe/trade.

gt Daht L Ooeul
Friend request accepted fella. I'll be on tomorrow if you wanna game. Phone Post
10/27/12 11:13 AM
omgjoshjames

Fought hyperious. Got my ass whooped. Phone Post
10/29/12 1:24 AM
the islander
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got a bunch of new gear. Hit me up GT- Mufasa Jenkins

10/31/12 10:15 PM
MARDUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have some orange items, some 30-40 level and some level 50... anyone like to trade then get at me GT: ShytGotRealz

I sent some of you friend invites.. :) Phone Post
10/31/12 10:43 PM
omgjoshjames

Farming for that space knight helmet blows! But if anyone is just needing some power leveling send me a friend request and you can join and get XP and shit while I farm. Phone Post
11/2/12 6:24 PM
Bry Bry

^^farming for orange items is almost useless..you can farm terramorphouse and the Warrior and Hyperious all day long and get 1-2 oranges..fuck that, u want oranges u find someone to drop them for you..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.