UnderGround Forums

GamerGround >> xbox L50 legendary gear Borderlands 2 right here!

11/2/12 6:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
omgjoshjames
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've tried. Weapons and shields are easy. Rare heads nobody seems to hav. At least not extras for duping. Phone Post
11/20/12 9:39 AM
MARDUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage DLC dropped today for anyone interested. I just bought BO2 and now this drops :/
11/20/12 12:07 PM
MARDUK
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/20/borderlands-2-mr-torgues-campaign-of-carnage
11/23/12 4:26 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Let me know if any of you guys want rare heads. Pretty much got em all now plus a few neat weapons. Phone Post
11/23/12 5:24 PM
omgjoshjames
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jobe Watson the Bomber - Let me know if any of you guys want rare heads. Pretty much got em all now plus a few neat weapons. Phone Post
Space Knight head for the commando? Phone Post
11/23/12 6:56 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
381 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

omgjoshjames -
Jobe Watson the Bomber - Let me know if any of you guys want rare heads. Pretty much got em all now plus a few neat weapons. Phone Post
Got it my friend :) Phone Post
11/23/12 8:55 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

When I say I pretty much have all heads, I mean I have every head in the game. I have a kickas paul faq Phone Post
11/23/12 8:56 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

? The fuck did my auto correct do?
Kickass pistol. infinite pistol. Phone Post
11/23/12 10:32 PM
BIGWHITESEXY
900 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'LL HIT U UP JOBE I NEED THE SPACE KNIGHT BRO. Phone Post
11/23/12 10:32 PM
omgjoshjames

Jobe Watson the Bomber -
omgjoshjames -
Whaaaaa?! I've killed that bastard Bunker probably 400 times Phone Post
11/23/12 11:03 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

BIGWHITESEXY -  I'LL HIT U UP JOBE I NEED THE SPACE KNIGHT BRO. Phone Post

No probs man.

11/23/12 11:06 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

omgjoshjames - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber -
omgjoshjames -
Whaaaaa?! I've killed that bastard Bunker probably 400 times Phone Post

haha I got it the first 10 times I killed him but I had 0 luck with any other rare heads. So I begun doing some savvy trades, wheelin and dealin, and now I have every damn head there is becasue farming for 1 head for 7 hours is depressing as fuck.

11/23/12 11:18 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber

I actually got the space knight helmet twice early on but sold one. I stupidly didn't realise that they are a valuable trading item so I regretted that but I found a dude online who ejaculated all the heads in my game for me to keep and I have kept ALL of them.

I think it's ridiculous that some heads you have to a) attempt to farm for hours on end and b) hope to god he drops anything good c) hope it's a head and d) hope its the head you're after. I understand making stuff rare but I can't even create vermivorous let alone farm the motherfucker. So I decided to use my trading skills to acquire products for my fellow GG bretheren.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.