UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/26/12 11:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sex Chicken
953 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -

I've said it for months.  There's going to be a lot of butthurt faggots here the evening of November 6.

Six month SN bet? Obama wins. Phone Post
10/26/12 11:07 PM
BnewByou
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fivethirtyeight.com

Sports bookie gone to politics.

Romney's never had a chance.

Sorry... Phone Post
10/27/12 12:20 AM
Team Cup
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/27/12 1:00 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - Here are the people that vote for Obama in my personal experience:

Blacks (who cares what kind of person he is; he's a brother).

Faggots.

Feminists.

Young people that get caught up in the airhead celebs chirping about how awesome and "cool" Obama is.

Eternal losers (people that will always be fuck ups in anything they do).

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I read this and think... here we have an uneducated racist religious blue collar guy who gets all his information from various conservative propaganda machines and has no actual clue about what really happens in the government. Even though he is of moderate income and would most certainly be better off under Obama, he votes Romney because he thinks it's cool to side with people he wishes he was - the white selfish elite. Really he is just being used, and is voting for a Mormon liberal republican that is going to pander to big business and worsen our economic issues.

Got plenty of these guys in the South, so I know them well.

Bachelor's degree, white collar, middle-upper class, prior military who has experienced many things. Sorry that your one-dimensional worldview makes you a caricature of what you actually hate.

HA ! Nice ownage
10/27/12 1:02 AM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jettdogg - This Robert P Douchebag sure likes to talk about himself, I bet he bores the fuck out of every one he knows because he likes the sound of his own voice. I mean, wow, he has a COLLEGE DEGREE and everything.

We are blessed by his presence. Obviously.

What a stupid post.

Only reason he brought up his college degree is because sandman tried to guess who and what he was...and then got owned badly for his troubles.

Of course you ignore that part and talk shit about something sandman caused in the 1st place.

DERP
10/27/12 1:03 AM
SKARHEAD

Edited: 10/27/12 1:12 AM
10/27/12 1:06 AM
jaywill
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

call me nostradamus , but i know Bamas going to win . not cheering for him but he will.

10/27/12 1:12 AM
SKARHEAD

Edited: 10/27/12 1:11 AM
10/27/12 1:19 AM
Billco
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am old enough tk remember what the climate felt like in 1980. I truly believe we will see a similar rwsylt. That, and jettdog is an insufferable cunt.

What wull happen to this fuckstick when his wet dream loses, other than opt for the lead salad Phone Post
10/27/12 1:20 AM
Billco
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My god these fat fingers and a smartphone. Jettdog is still a huge pole smoker Phone Post
10/27/12 1:22 AM
HereWeAre
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/27/12 1:23 AM
Billco -  I am old enough tk remember what the climate felt like in 1980. I truly believe we will see a similar rwsylt. That, and jettdog is an insufferable cunt.

What wull happen to this fuckstick when his wet dream loses, other than opt for the lead salad Phone Post

So you're going on record predicting that Romney is going to win 44 states?

10/27/12 1:26 AM
clattymine
527 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fwiw, blacks vote democrat anyway, Obama being black has little to nothing to do with their vote. 

10/27/12 1:30 AM
Billco

No, just remember the political climate back in 1980. Have a feeling that a change may be coming. For better or worse.

I will patiently wait for your cunty response. I am sure it will be an absolut zinger Phone Post
10/27/12 1:34 AM
HereWeAre

Billco -  No, just remember the political climate back in 1980. Have a feeling that a change may be coming. For better or worse.

I will patiently wait for your cunty response. I am sure it will be an absolut zinger Phone Post

No cunty response. I just don't know what your change may be coming statement is supposed to mean. 

10/27/12 2:47 AM
UGSlapshot

It wont matter who wins now, bush and Obama have stuck a gun up our ass and pulled the trigger.

Quantitative easing will bring the country to its knees. Phone Post
10/27/12 6:59 AM
the_sandman

Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - Here are the people that vote for Obama in my personal experience:

Faggots.

Feminists.

Young people that get caught up in the airhead celebs chirping about how awesome and "cool" Obama is.

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I read this and think... here we have an uneducated racist religious blue collar guy who gets all his information from various conservative propaganda machines and has no actual clue about what really happens in the government. Even though he is of moderate income and would most certainly be better off under Obama, he votes Romney because he thinks it's cool to side with people he wishes he was - the white selfish elite. Really he is just being used, and is voting for a Mormon liberal republican that is going to pander to big business and worsen our economic issues.

Bachelor's degree, white collar, middle-upper class, prior military who has experienced many things. Sorry that your one-dimensional worldview makes you a caricature of what you actually hate.

I am just stating what I think when I read your childish spew. No claim of ESP here, just stating your post is representative of a person who is racist, uneducated and linked into propaganda machines.

Obama leads Romney in voters with degrees 47% to 39% and leads Romney in voters with passports 48% to 38%.

Romney is crushing in the over 65 and racist category, dominates the make a million or more a year and fuck the rest of you just burn category and owns the raised in a double-wide and missing teeth category.
10/27/12 7:28 AM
rufus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 

Faggots.

Feminists.

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I am just stating what I think when I read your childish spew. No claim of ESP here, just stating your post is representative of a person who is racist, uneducated and linked into propaganda machines.

Obama leads Romney in voters with degrees 47% to 39% and leads Romney in voters with passports 48% to 38%.

Romney is crushing in the over 65 and racist category, dominates the make a million or more a year and fuck the rest of you just burn category and owns the raised in a double-wide and missing teeth category.

Listen.  I make a lot of money.  A LOT of money.  A big house and all that stuff.  Our country is in tough times  There's one guy that's going to get us out of that.  And that's Mitt Romney.  I'm pretty smart, I graduated from from one of the top twenty schools on the planet, and I support Mitt Romney.

10/27/12 7:31 AM
Billco

HWA, just a feeling I have. This climate is eerily similar to the fall of 1980, in regards to a more than sluggish economy, a perceived foreign policy blunder firmly in the incumbents lap, and the move (for better or worse) to the right in this country are familiar ti anyone who lived through the time or is a student if political history. While i certainly dont think the challenger will carry 44 states, never has an incumbent enaacted policy that has failed to spurn the economy (ala Carter) and won with the state of the nation in its current form. I am not blaming the man, so speak, but given the steep drop of economic indicators in 2007-2009, there was literally nowhere to go but up, qyickly. We can all agree that the recovery has been a bit sluggish, and will be a huge barrier to the incumbents reelection hopes. Phone Post
10/27/12 7:35 AM
seg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't underestimate how much money rufus makes as assistant VP of his rich dad's holding company.  

10/27/12 7:38 AM
rufus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seg - 

Don't underestimate how much money rufus makes as assistant VP of his rich dad's holding company.  

Hey, you piece of shit.  Let's have some scotch at Brocah, if you're man enough to do it.

10/27/12 7:44 AM
seg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
seg - 

Hey, you piece of shit.  Let's have some scotch at Brocah, if you're man enough to do it.

Ok, but let's see how well you deliver on election night.  That will determine who buys.

10/27/12 7:53 AM
rufus

seg - 
rufus - 
seg - 

Ok, but let's see how well you deliver on election night.  That will determine who buys.

Well, I'm pretty sure going to take back the State Senate.  Let's bet on that?

10/27/12 7:55 AM
seg

rufus - 
seg - 
rufus - 
seg - 

Well, I'm pretty sure going to take back the State Senate.  Let's bet on that?

You have to deliver the presidency and the Wisconsin U.S. Senate seat.

10/27/12 8:00 AM
UGCTT_Winnson
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys made W a two termer when he didn't even really win the first time.

Romney by a landslide wouldn't surprise me at all.

The presidency is pretty much a farce anyway.

GL USA.  You need it.

10/27/12 8:03 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen.  I make a lot of money.  A LOT of money.  A big house and all that stuff.  Our country is in tough times  There's one guy that's going to get us out of that.  And that's Mitt Romney.  I'm pretty smart, I graduated from from one of the top twenty schools on the planet, and I support Mitt Romney.

-Rufus

Economically, do you truly believe Romney will be the best fit for a MAJORITY of Americans? He is the one man that has it in him to bring our country back from financial ruin?

There are plenty of smart people that have varying political opinions. So 'being smart' doesn't make your opinion any better than everyone else on the OG.

I don't believe Romney will win, I hope he doesn't win, I have little faith in him as a leader and I don't know why I'm arguing with someone whose beliefs are already formed and will never change his mind no matter what.

Fuck me I guess.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.