UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/27/12 8:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen.  I make a lot of money.  A LOT of money.  A big house and all that stuff.  Our country is in tough times  There's one guy that's going to get us out of that.  And that's Mitt Romney.  I'm pretty smart, I graduated from from one of the top twenty schools on the planet, and I support Mitt Romney.

-Rufus

Economically, do you truly believe Romney will be the best fit for a MAJORITY of Americans? He is the one man that has it in him to bring our country back from financial ruin?

There are plenty of smart people that have varying political opinions. So 'being smart' doesn't make your opinion any better than everyone else on the OG.

I don't believe Romney will win, I hope he doesn't win, I have little faith in him as a leader and I don't know why I'm arguing with someone whose beliefs are already formed and will never change his mind no matter what.

Fuck me I guess.
10/27/12 8:19 AM
mijo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont see how you can have no confidence in Romney who is a proven leader, and has proven it over and over again.

Its funny that there was no problem with the Polls, when Obama was kicking his ass, and now you have the UN watching over it. haha. Democrats are the worst of the worst in Hypocrisy.

Romney by landslide.
10/27/12 8:37 AM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mijo - I dont see how you can have no confidence in Romney who is a proven leader, and has proven it over and over again.

Its funny that there was no problem with the Polls, when Obama was kicking his ass, and now you have the UN watching over it. haha. Democrats are the worst of the worst in Hypocrisy.

Romney by landslide.

Do you want to know why I have no confidence in Romney?

I have confidence Romney will do much of what he promised. That's what I don't like.

His economic policies don't add up to being beneficial for MOST of America

he wants to expand the millitary (PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS ONE TO ME)

Extend tax cuts to the wealthy (when they should be expiring)

Wants to continue usage of drone strikes (just like Obama yes)

And he is simply disconnected from a majority of Americans. Its not as easy as borrowing from your parents. Not as simple as going to the emergency room to solve all your health problems. Not an easy transition to privatizing social security.

I didn't mention polls, but now that you do.... you may want to research Florida. Some fishy shit going on in Florida. And to be fair, it goes on in both sides. Not that that makes anyone feel better.

Lets all face the facts though, Americans don't have control of this country. Corporations and the megarich do. Americans have control of their own destiny however. And whether this election goes my way or yours... I'm going to achieve whatever the fuck I set out to and I urge you to do the same. Unless it involves being a fucking sleazeball to other people.
10/27/12 9:33 AM
hermanitor

rufus - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - Here are the people that vote for Obama in my personal experience:

Blacks (who cares what kind of person he is; he's a brother).

Faggots.

Feminists.

Young people that get caught up in the airhead celebs chirping about how awesome and "cool" Obama is.

Eternal losers (people that will always be fuck ups in anything they do).

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I read this and think... here we have an uneducated racist religious blue collar guy who gets all his information from various conservative propaganda machines and has no actual clue about what really happens in the government. Even though he is of moderate income and would most certainly be better off under Obama, he votes Romney because he thinks it's cool to side with people he wishes he was - the white selfish elite. Really he is just being used, and is voting for a Mormon liberal republican that is going to pander to big business and worsen our economic issues.

Got plenty of these guys in the South, so I know them well.

Bachelor's degree, white collar, middle-upper class, prior military who has experienced many things. Sorry that your one-dimensional worldview makes you a caricature of what you actually hate.

I am just stating what I think when I read your childish spew. No claim of ESP here, just stating your post is representative of a person who is racist, uneducated and linked into propaganda machines.

Obama leads Romney in voters with degrees 47% to 39% and leads Romney in voters with passports 48% to 38%.

Romney is crushing in the over 65 and racist category, dominates the make a million or more a year and fuck the rest of you just burn category and owns the raised in a double-wide and missing teeth category.

Listen.  I make a lot of money.  A LOT of money.  A big house and all that stuff.  Our country is in tough times  There's one guy that's going to get us out of that.  And that's Mitt Romney.  I'm pretty smart, I graduated from from one of the top twenty schools on the planet, and I support Mitt Romney.

And From what I understand...You are paid to say exactly this type of shit.

Don't you work for the republican party? Dealing in bullshit has made you some $$$. Sweet.
10/27/12 9:42 AM
Kerouac

http://ryskindsketchbook.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/perfect-disguise-100.jpg

blue please?
10/27/12 10:16 AM
garythekid
820 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - Here are the people that vote for Obama in my personal experience:

Blacks (who cares what kind of person he is; he's a brother).

Faggots.

Feminists.

Young people that get caught up in the airhead celebs chirping about how awesome and "cool" Obama is.

Eternal losers (people that will always be fuck ups in anything they do).

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I read this and think... here we have an uneducated racist religious blue collar guy who gets all his information from various conservative propaganda machines and has no actual clue about what really happens in the government. Even though he is of moderate income and would most certainly be better off under Obama, he votes Romney because he thinks it's cool to side with people he wishes he was - the white selfish elite. Really he is just being used, and is voting for a Mormon liberal republican that is going to pander to big business and worsen our economic issues.

Got plenty of these guys in the South, so I know them well.

Bachelor's degree, white collar, middle-upper class, prior military who has experienced many things. Sorry that your one-dimensional worldview makes you a caricature of what you actually hate.

I am just stating what I think when I read your childish spew. No claim of ESP here, just stating your post is representative of a person who is racist, uneducated and linked into propaganda machines.

Obama leads Romney in voters with degrees 47% to 39% and leads Romney in voters with passports 48% to 38%.

Romney is crushing in the over 65 and racist category, dominates the make a million or more a year and fuck the rest of you just burn category and owns the raised in a double-wide and missing teeth category.

LOFL woah woah woah. This can't be real life. Actual people don't talk like this.

rufus, you're good man. I thought you were not just another OG character up until this point. I really thought you were legit. You slipped up on this one though.

Bravo though, man. You're good at this. Phone Post
10/27/12 11:04 AM
Perdido Pitbull

I have an MBA in Economics and I'm voting Romney. Phone Post
10/27/12 11:51 AM
in_different

(In my best Dave Chappelle voice)
Rufus is a plant by the republican party to promote their bullshit agenda. Conspiracy on the OG!!!
10/27/12 11:59 AM
Kerouac

Stephen Holder - How true is it that Mit has a % ownership in the voting machines in Ohio or Tagg the Fagg owns some? This is bullshit right? Can't be true.

it is indeed bullshit
10/27/12 12:13 PM
mijo

I like when Romney said he would take responsibility. Obama ceased to do that in almost 90% of his tenure.

I like how some people sound like an Obama Campaign Ad on here. Its crazy.
10/27/12 12:18 PM
HereWeAre

mijo - I like when Romney said he would take responsibility. Obama ceased to do that in almost 90% of his tenure.

I like how some people sound like an Obama Campaign Ad on here. Its crazy.

You don't see the irony in this statement?

10/27/12 12:21 PM
BigEyedFish

Romney will be in the pockets of the lobby. He will butt heads with the Dems and not work with them. he is the same old shit.

Oh, and I make good money and have a big house too. Some people seem to think that means something regarding this topic so I thought Id throw it out there. Hope I didnt sound like too big of a douche.
10/27/12 12:23 PM
the_sandman

Yeah the guy who governed as a liberal republican, ran the primary race as a diehard conservative and then when it suited him shifted way to the left to avoid having to defend any previous position - he will take responsibility.

The guy who cannot even produce a tax plan that passes elementary math tests - he will fix the economy. He has it all figured out. We have never seen anyone try tax cuts to the ultra rich, less regulations on wall street and major defense spending before. That's new territory...
10/27/12 12:24 PM
mijo

Romney has a proven record working with Democrats.
10/27/12 12:24 PM
mijo

Obama has proven record of bullshit.
10/27/12 12:25 PM
Darup

the_sandman - Yeah the guy who governed as a liberal republican, ran the primary race as a diehard conservative and then when it suited him shifted way to the left to avoid having to defend any previous position - he will take responsibility.

The guy who cannot even produce a tax plan that passes elementary math tests - he will fix the economy. He has it all figured out. We have never seen anyone try tax cuts to the ultra rich, less regulations on wall street and major defense spending before. That's new territory...
We get it you are an ultra liberal stop wasting everyone's time with your mindless propaganda. Get out your pom poms and cheer your team from the sidelines. Phone Post
10/27/12 12:26 PM
mijo

Dont you think Obama ran on something he is not? There are only 100 videos of him lying his ass off.
10/27/12 12:27 PM
J Flip

mijo - Dont you think Obama ran on something he is not? There are only 100 videos of him lying his ass off.
About what? Phone Post
10/27/12 12:27 PM
HereWeAre

mijo - Romney has a proven record working with Democrats.

800 vetoes. That's all I will say. 

10/27/12 12:28 PM
mijo

Darup. I see through the Liberal bullshit.
10/27/12 12:29 PM
mijo

Vetoes. How about no Republican votes for Obamacare you fucking asshole? Oh wait did they get 1. Im not sure.
10/27/12 12:29 PM
HereWeAre

J Flip - 
mijo - Dont you think Obama ran on something he is not? There are only 100 videos of him lying his ass off.
About what? Phone Post

There was the time he said he was more pro gay rights than Ted Kennedy and now he says that he would sign a federal marriage amendment. There was the time that he said he beleived in a womans right to choose then he said he was pro life and would work to overturn roe v wade and then after that he said that he wouldn't do that. 

Oh wait...he said Obama. 

10/27/12 12:31 PM
HereWeAre

mijo - Vetoes. How about no Republican votes for Obamacare you fucking asshole? Oh wait did they get 1. Im not sure.

What does one have to do with the other. You're the one that claimed that Romney was so great at working with the other side. 

Oh yeah and the main thing he says he worked with democrats with, Romneycare, republicans hate it. He also said he would like to see it as a model for the country but now he claims he only wants it to be a state plan. 

10/27/12 12:40 PM
Nexuscrawlers
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
And what if Obama does that? Phone Post
10/27/12 12:42 PM
mijo

Can i get a link on where Romney said He would like to see his healthcare plan as a model for America?

I just need a link. I was searching for that! Please, if you dont mind.

I got a link where Obama said he did not want a Mandate, and changed his mind.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.