UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/27/12 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HereWeAre
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nexuscrawlers - 
Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
And what if Obama does that? Phone Post

Look at the people surrounding each candidate and tell me who is more likely to do that. Romney's foreign policy team is just the same old group of Bush/Cheney neocons who got us into these wars in the first place. 

10/27/12 12:47 PM
HereWeAre

mijo - Can i get a link on where Romney said He would like to see his healthcare plan as a model for America?

I just need a link. I was searching for that! Please, if you dont mind.

I got a link where Obama said he did not want a Mandate, and changed his mind.

Romney boasted that Congress and the President could learn a lot about health care reform from his Massachusetts plan during an interview with CNN in 2009, "I think there are a number of features in the Massachusetts plan that could inform Washington on ways to improve health care for all Americans," he said "The fact that we were able to get people insured without a government option is a model I think they can learn from."

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/politics/2012/06/four-things-romney-wishes-he-hadnt-said-about-romneycare/54058/

10/27/12 12:49 PM
jettdogg

Billco -  I am old enough tk remember what the climate felt like in 1980. I truly believe we will see a similar rwsylt. That, and jettdog is an insufferable cunt.

What wull happen to this fuckstick when his wet dream loses, other than opt for the lead salad Phone Post

You fucking clowns are literally going to vote for the most laughable candidate in American history, and I'M an insufferable cunt?

A draft dodging, pro-Vietnam, creepy cult member who spent the war in France in a mansion, he's had tax shelter accounts all around the world since the 80's and he won't release his taxes, he made a large part of his fortune putting people out of work and sending jobs overseas, (look at his major investment, Delphi, what are they doing right now?) he was a laughable elitist prick and a bad one term Governor and everybody knows it, he has flipped his positions on every major issue over and over again depending on which way the wind blows, he literally can't stop lying and making shit up even DURING the Presidential debates, and he has been trying to buy the Presidency for 6 years straight now. He LITERALLY knows nothing about modern foreign policy in a time of turmoil in the worst parts of the world, and he picked a VP candidate who knows less. They both are bumbling, lying idiots when you get right down to it, and they say anything that pops into their heads, true or not, and that's only under the pressure of being interviewed on TV. Imagine these 2 clowns making life or death decisions.

Any red flags there, junior?
Neither of these men is ready for the White House.

Oh, and the stuff I listed, Romney has lied about all of it repeatedly, it's all on videotape. He has lied hundreds of times since the election season started. Hundreds of times.

You just keep throwing insults if it makes you feel better son, if you're voting for Romney/Lyan you must be soft in the head so I feel sorry for you.
10/27/12 12:51 PM
GSP24

I don't like either Romney or Obama but I'm Canadian so... I get no vote. :( Phone Post
10/27/12 12:57 PM
the_sandman

Edited: 10/27/12 12:58 PM
Darup - 
the_sandman - Yeah the guy who governed as a liberal republican, ran the primary race as a diehard conservative and then when it suited him shifted way to the left to avoid having to defend any previous position - he will take responsibility.

The guy who cannot even produce a tax plan that passes elementary math tests - he will fix the economy. He has it all figured out. We have never seen anyone try tax cuts to the ultra rich, less regulations on wall street and major defense spending before. That's new territory...

We get it you are an ultra liberal stop wasting everyone's time with your mindless propaganda. Get out your pom poms and cheer your team from the sidelines. Phone Post

I got a house full of guns, I am hardly liberal.

If I said anything that was incorrect feel free to point it out, not that you could.

Romney was a liberal when he was governor - FACT
Romney ran as a conservative in the primaries - FACT
Romney switched to the middle during the debates - FACT
Romney has offered no tax plan that makes any sense to any economist of note - FACT
We have seen tax cuts for the rich (Bush Tax Cuts) and they helped build a record deficit and no job growth - FACT
We have seen less regulations on wall street and it at least contributed to our financial crisis - FACT
We have seen major defense spending before and it always resulted in a huge deficit - FACT
10/27/12 1:04 PM
jettdogg

SKARHEAD - 
jettdogg - This Robert P Douchebag sure likes to talk about himself, I bet he bores the fuck out of every one he knows because he likes the sound of his own voice. I mean, wow, he has a COLLEGE DEGREE and everything.

We are blessed by his presence. Obviously.

What a stupid post.

Only reason he brought up his college degree is because sandman tried to guess who and what he was...and then got owned badly for his troubles.

Of course you ignore that part and talk shit about something sandman caused in the 1st place.

DERP

He's posted the same crap many other times from his lofty perch, I know what I'm talking about.
10/27/12 1:05 PM
MMA_KNOWLEDGE

Isaac298 - By butt hurt faggots you mean all the citizens of the USA. And yes you are correct.
Haha... I am now leanings towards wanting 4 more of Obama vs 8 of Romney. Phone Post
10/27/12 1:06 PM
jettdogg

HereWeAre - 

Here the Romney campaign gives a picture of a Nevada rally the full North Korean Photoshop treatment to make it seem like there were more people there. 

Kim Jong would be proud.

Romney/Lyan 2012!
10/27/12 1:07 PM
garythekid
491 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
10/27/12 1:12 PM
in_different
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jettdogg - 
Billco -  I am old enough tk remember what the climate felt like in 1980. I truly believe we will see a similar rwsylt. That, and jettdog is an insufferable cunt.

What wull happen to this fuckstick when his wet dream loses, other than opt for the lead salad Phone Post

You fucking clowns are literally going to vote for the most laughable candidate in American history, and I'M an insufferable cunt?

A draft dodging, pro-Vietnam, creepy cult member who spent the war in France in a mansion, he's had tax shelter accounts all around the world since the 80's and he won't release his taxes, he made a large part of his fortune putting people out of work and sending jobs overseas, (look at his major investment, Delphi, what are they doing right now?) he was a laughable elitist prick and a bad one term Governor and everybody knows it, he has flipped his positions on every major issue over and over again depending on which way the wind blows, he literally can't stop lying and making shit up even DURING the Presidential debates, and he has been trying to buy the Presidency for 6 years straight now. He LITERALLY knows nothing about modern foreign policy in a time of turmoil in the worst parts of the world, and he picked a VP candidate who knows less. They both are bumbling, lying idiots when you get right down to it, and they say anything that pops into their heads, true or not, and that's only under the pressure of being interviewed on TV. Imagine these 2 clowns making life or death decisions.

Any red flags there, junior?
Neither of these men is ready for the White House.

Oh, and the stuff I listed, Romney has lied about all of it repeatedly, it's all on videotape. He has lied hundreds of times since the election season started. Hundreds of times.

You just keep throwing insults if it makes you feel better son, if you're voting for Romney/Lyan you must be soft in the head so I feel sorry for you.

Epic
10/27/12 1:28 PM
seg
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I didn't know better, I would think Jettdogg was describing Bill Clinton in 1992

10/27/12 1:30 PM
jettdogg

rufus - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - 
the_sandman - 
Robert P Hansson - Here are the people that vote for Obama in my personal experience:

Blacks (who cares what kind of person he is; he's a brother).

Faggots.

Feminists.

Young people that get caught up in the airhead celebs chirping about how awesome and "cool" Obama is.

Eternal losers (people that will always be fuck ups in anything they do).

Atheists.

You know it's true.

I read this and think... here we have an uneducated racist religious blue collar guy who gets all his information from various conservative propaganda machines and has no actual clue about what really happens in the government. Even though he is of moderate income and would most certainly be better off under Obama, he votes Romney because he thinks it's cool to side with people he wishes he was - the white selfish elite. Really he is just being used, and is voting for a Mormon liberal republican that is going to pander to big business and worsen our economic issues.

Got plenty of these guys in the South, so I know them well.

Bachelor's degree, white collar, middle-upper class, prior military who has experienced many things. Sorry that your one-dimensional worldview makes you a caricature of what you actually hate.

I am just stating what I think when I read your childish spew. No claim of ESP here, just stating your post is representative of a person who is racist, uneducated and linked into propaganda machines.

Obama leads Romney in voters with degrees 47% to 39% and leads Romney in voters with passports 48% to 38%.

Romney is crushing in the over 65 and racist category, dominates the make a million or more a year and fuck the rest of you just burn category and owns the raised in a double-wide and missing teeth category.

Listen.  I make a lot of money.  A LOT of money.  A big house and all that stuff.  Our country is in tough times  There's one guy that's going to get us out of that.  And that's Mitt Romney.  I'm pretty smart, I graduated from from one of the top twenty schools on the planet, and I support Mitt Romney.

You have a big house and 0.0 credibility, what plan does Romney have that solves any of our current problems?
He doesn't. His tax plan is complete bullshit, his jobs plan is torn apart in seconds, and his idea to spend 2 trillion on defense while handing out another 5 trillion in tax cuts is completely insane and no one with a functioning brain would think either are a good idea.
He is surrounded by warmongers left over from the Bush administration who are looking to continue invading countries.
You're just a partisan spewing the party line. His campaign and "platform" is one big smoke and mirrors joke and the people he has surrounded himself with are the worst in politics today.
10/27/12 1:31 PM
caseharts
405 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
Mencken - 

I'll have a 2 month name bet with you on it, rufus.  How does that sound?

Sure, you said that Obama will win by more than he won by in 2008.  Let's bet on that.

Noob Phone Post
10/27/12 1:50 PM
Billco

Literally all of what you said jettcunt is nothing more than parroted talking points...yawn fycking yawn. Ill bet you are just as upset at bill maher saying that vietnam was necessary and not cowardly like Reagans cold war.

In regards to foreign policy, everyone since dwight eisenhower got it wrong, junior. The incumbent sits comfortably in that company.

I would happily talk about allvof the bullshiy parroted talking points the right hurls at the president like Tony Rezko, bill ayers, rev. Right. They are bua, just like what you wasted probably an hour of your pathetic life looking up to post.

What a cunt you are. Phone Post
10/27/12 1:57 PM
HereWeAre

Edited: 10/27/12 1:57 PM

Why do people feel the need to tear each other down personally when they are talking politics?

This goes for people on both sides of the spectrum. If you have to tear someone down to get your point across then you have no point. 

10/27/12 2:19 PM
-FC-

HereWeAre -

Why do people feel the need to tear each other down personally when they are talking politics?

This goes for people on both sides of the spectrum. If you have to tear someone down to get your point across then you have no point. 

Fuck you, pussy. Phone Post
10/27/12 2:29 PM
lazermonkey
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No he is not going to win.

10/27/12 2:52 PM
UGSlapshot

TruthAboveAll -
Sagiv Lapkin -
TruthAboveAll -  Please don't vote for Romney.

Instead of writing a 20 page paper on how he will effectively destroy America I will just say this.

Mitt only cares about protecting the wealth of the top 1% and the Republican views on environmental issues are blissfully ignorant. Phone Post

Nah, the top 1% don't need wealth protection. I assure you that Mit Romney is going to remain quite wealthy whether he wins the presidency or not.

I agree; I didn't say his mission was necessary. Trickle down economics is essentially a ploy to secure wealth while pretending to redistribute it. Phone Post
Because trickle down government is so much better... Phone Post
10/27/12 3:01 PM
EddyH

Edited: 10/27/12 3:02 PM
Yes he is going to win Romney
10/27/12 3:54 PM
chaseb1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for everyone bashing romney's work experience, beliefs, for a counterpoint what makes you feel that obama's past experience is more qualified or that he has a better plan when the past four years isn't a feel good for most middle class people? not bashing, serious points requested.
10/27/12 3:55 PM
chaseb1
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for everyone bashing romney's work experience, beliefs, for a counterpoint what makes you feel that obama's past experience is more qualified or that he has a better plan when the past four years isn't a feel good for most middle class people? not bashing, serious points requested.
10/27/12 4:10 PM
rufus

HereWeAre - 

I know, right?  I'm married to a Democrat who works in politics.  My dad is a Democrat.  The best man at my wedding was Chief of Staff to the Dem leader of our Assembly.  Justice David Prosser officiated our wedding, (because he's a moderate). In short, I like people.  It's fuckheads like jettdogg that have the problem..

10/27/12 4:11 PM
rufus

lazermonkey - 

No he is not going to win.

He really is going to win.

10/27/12 4:14 PM
HereWeAre

rufus - 
HereWeAre - 

I know, right?  I'm married to a Democrat who works in politics.  My dad is a Democrat.  The best man at my wedding was Chief of Staff to the Dem leader of our Assembly.  Justice David Prosser officiated our wedding, (because he's a moderate). In short, I like people.  It's fuckheads like jettdogg that have the problem..

I appreciate the sentiment and I'm sure you act that way in real life but you like to belittle people who disagree with you too as I have experienced first hand on multiple occasions. 

10/27/12 4:21 PM
rufus

HereWeAre - 
rufus - 
HereWeAre - 

I appreciate the sentiment and I'm sure you act that way in real life but you like to belittle people who disagree with you too as I have experienced first hand on multiple occasions. 

Fuck off, you insignificant twat.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.