PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/9/12 4:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rufus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mencken - 
rufus - 
Mencken - 

I'll have a 2 month name bet with you on it, rufus.  How does that sound?

Sure, you said that Obama will win by more than he won by in 2008.  Let's bet on that.

LOL, are you seriously going to dicktuck like that?  Just bet on the win.  

You're the one that made the claim.  Stand by it.

10/9/12 4:04 PM
raleigh

raleigh - Not Ron Paul. Paul Ryan.

unfortunately.
10/9/12 4:06 PM
Mencken
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
Mencken - 
rufus - 
Mencken - 

I'll have a 2 month name bet with you on it, rufus.  How does that sound?

Sure, you said that Obama will win by more than he won by in 2008.  Let's bet on that.

LOL, are you seriously going to dicktuck like that?  Just bet on the win.  

You're the one that made the claim.  Stand by it.

Ok, and you made the claim that Mitt would win.  So if Mitt wins, you choose my name for two months.  If Obama wins by a bigger margin that 2008, I choose your name for two months.  If Obama wins but by a smaller margin, you dicktucked because you have no confidence in Mitt, but there will be no name change

Agreed?

10/9/12 4:10 PM
Chalupa

It's not really an OG thread until the word "dicktuck" gets thrown about.

RON PAUL RYAN 2014
10/9/12 4:13 PM
Chalupa

Because no matter what, we always seem to come back to talking about dicks.

10/9/12 4:14 PM
Joe Ray

I've yet to lose an OG bet and I don't expect to do so now.

10/9/12 4:16 PM
Modal Jazz
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.

you don't think BHO will attack Iran? It's happening, no matter who is in office..

10/9/12 4:19 PM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gary johnson
10/9/12 4:21 PM
muppetsbungalowedbeyatch
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - I doubt this will happen, but I'm actually quite pissed at Obama for tanking the debate bad enough that this is even a possibility.
Romney had 27 points in the Debate that he either lied or misrepresented or change his view on yet he won the debate?

It's silly that the media keeps claiming he won in one breath and then claiming he was wrong on fact in the other Phone Post
10/9/12 4:23 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - GARY JOHNSON FOR PRESIDENT

YOU PEOPLE WANT THE BULLSHIT STATUS QUO TO KEEP ON GOING. THESE PAID MEDIA ARE GIVING YOU THE KOOL AID AND YOU'RE DRINKING IT BY THE GALLON.

I PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY. Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/9/12 4:23 PM
Internet
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can anyone be pleased that this Mormon robot could potentially be running your country soon? Have you ever watched him attempt to interract with an ordinary person? He's like that android from the first Alien film that ends up going on a rampage. Whenever I see this guy shake some old lady's hand I'm terrified that he's going to assume a vacant expression and slowly rip her arm off  whilst milk pours from his mouth.

Is no one concerned about his policy of being "more assertive" in the Middle East? Aren't you tired, as a country, of being tricked into fighting wars on foreign soil for the benefit of greedy old men? This guy is angling to send more American soldiers into a desert, where some of them will die, so that he and his rich, high-society fuckhead friends can keep their hundred-year old whisky in stock. Surely people are wising up to this by now? 

I understand that you're between a rock and a hard place with Obama and Romneytron-3000, but surely engaging in another pointless occupation of some third-world Arab country is the last thing you all want?

10/9/12 4:25 PM
seg
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been predicting this comeback for quite some time.

10/9/12 4:26 PM
Mencken
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

muppetsbungalowedbeyatch - 
Tomato Can - I doubt this will happen, but I'm actually quite pissed at Obama for tanking the debate bad enough that this is even a possibility.
Romney had 27 points in the Debate that he either lied or misrepresented or change his view on yet he won the debate?

It's silly that the media keeps claiming he won in one breath and then claiming he was wrong on fact in the other Phone Post

Because the reality of debates is that both those things can be true at the same time.  The debates are about looking and sounding confident more than they are about being accurate.  Mitt came across well in the debate, and that's what most people will take away from it.  

10/9/12 4:27 PM
Internet
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/9/12 4:29 PM
Tomato Can
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

muppetsbungalowedbeyatch - 

He won because Obama didn't call him out on his horseshit. How the fuck are you gonna sit there and say nothing while Mitt just snows everyone with bullshit and blows smoke up our asses. It was mind boggling.
10/9/12 4:30 PM
MightMakesRight
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You might be right.

The 08 Obama was inspiring and charismatic. He won over independents, and even moderate Republicans who felt disenfranchised during the Bush era.

2012 Obama is angry and stressed out.

You ask the guy a hard question and he can do little more than furrow his brow while stuttering his way through the answer.

When you don't agree with him, he lashes out at you like a spoiled child.

Obama was rock star during first election, especially among young people and African Americans. This time around not so much.

If I had to pick, I would say Obama is going to win, but honestly I could care less. I'm voting for Gary Johnson
10/9/12 4:31 PM
Trains Suck

RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
10/9/12 4:36 PM
Internet

10/9/12 4:40 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nikki minaj says vote Romney.. lazy people fuckin up da economy

And i like her big ass.. so Romney all the way
10/9/12 4:42 PM
Internet

10/9/12 5:37 PM
kung_pow
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatever issues people have against Romney, are the same things people can say for bho.

Romney doesn't give specifics? When has Obama ever give specifics?
Romney isn't telling the truth about healthcare? Obama lied about not being a tax, then argued is was a tax so it would be held as constitutional....

There are numerous examples like this, which is why obama could not perform well in the debate. Any criticism he had for romney could be used against him. One example was how obama tried to say obamacare was based off Romney care. Romeny responded that the difference was that he worked with both parties to find a solution and both parties passed Romney care, unlike Obama who railroaded the bill through with no republican votes (meaning he did not allow any republicans to put their ideas into the bill), and Romneycare is at the state level which allowed flexibility unlike a one size fits all solution........ BOOM!!!! Bho has nothing to fight back with.

The reason why obama hasn't mentioned the 47% issue or Bain capital is because there are such powerful response to deflect back at Obama, that if he brings it up, he might as well resign right there.

The real problem is obama's record after 4 years in addition to a life time of promotion based on likability and race. In 2008 he ran against an old and tired McCain, during a financial crisis, and ran as a change from GWB.(although he did not undo many of GWB's policies even though he criticized them). 2008 was a year for democrats to win, it had little to do with obama himself.

10/9/12 5:52 PM
hellride
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kung_pow - Whatever issues people have against Romney, are the same things people can say for bho.

Romney isn't telling the truth about healthcare? Obama lied about not being a tax, then argued is was a tax so it would be held as constitutional....

There are numerous examples like this, which is why obama could not perform well in the debate. Any criticism he had for romney could be used against him. One example was how obama tried to say obamacare was based off Romney care. Romeny responded that the difference was that he worked with both parties to find a solution and both parties passed Romney care, unlike Obama who railroaded the bill through with no republican votes (meaning he did not allow any republicans to put their ideas into the bill), and Romneycare is at the state level which allowed flexibility unlike a one size fits all solution........ BOOM!!!! Bho has nothing to fight back with.

The reason why obama hasn't mentioned the 47% issue or Bain capital is because there are such powerful response to deflect back at Obama, that if he brings it up, he might as well resign right there.

The real problem is obama's record after 4 years in addition to a life time of promotion based on likability and race. In 2008 he ran against an old and tired McCain, during a financial crisis, and ran as a change from GWB.(although he did not undo many of GWB's policies even though he criticized them). 2008 was a year for democrats to win, it had little to do with obama himself.

Wasting your breath man.. people hate facts.
10/9/12 6:09 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

kung_pow - Whatever issues people have against Romney, are the same things people can say for bho.

Shut the fuck up and vote for Gary Johnson. Phone Post
10/9/12 6:52 PM
Tomato Can
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure how you could say Obama "doesn't give specifics". He has a record to run on. Obamacare, for example, is a specific policy that has been implemented that we can talk about. Mitt's health care plan is absolutely rife with vagaries.

Obama has repeatedly stated he wants the tax code to return to Clinton-era tax rates for households making $250K or more. That is specific. Romney has said he's going to cut taxes in a variety of ways but pay for it via the closing of "loopholes". That is NOT specific.
10/9/12 7:00 PM
ArtMinaj

Obama trolled the first debate.  You notice how quiet he was? 

Also, notice the gray hair that he had.  He was doing that on purpose.  He will eventually dye his hair again and get his swagger back and then go on to own Romney.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.