UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/9/12 7:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rufus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomato Can - Not sure how you could say Obama "doesn't give specifics". He has a record to run on. Obamacare, for example, is a specific policy that has been implemented that we can talk about. Mitt's health care plan is absolutely rife with vagaries.

Obama has repeatedly stated he wants the tax code to return to Clinton-era tax rates for households making $250K or more. That is specific. Romney has said he's going to cut taxes in a variety of ways but pay for it via the closing of "loopholes". That is NOT specific.
He's not running on his record, dummy. And he's certainly not running on Obamacare. Do you recall that he ran specifically against an individual mandate in 2008? Phone Post
10/9/12 7:14 PM
vegasdolphin
159 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 

I've said it for months.  There's going to be a lot of butthurt faggots here the evening of November 6.

I hope your right right Bro, but I dont see Romney winning. obama takes Ohio, Pa & NH easy. Just those states alone will make it close to impossible for Romney to win.

Remember- we are living with a country loaded with way too many lame, lazy liberals who all want the hand outs.

Buy your extra ammo and guns now- Come 2013 obama goes straight after the 2nd amend!  

10/9/12 7:29 PM
Tomato Can
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
Tomato Can - Not sure how you could say Obama "doesn't give specifics". He has a record to run on. Obamacare, for example, is a specific policy that has been implemented that we can talk about. Mitt's health care plan is absolutely rife with vagaries.

Obama has repeatedly stated he wants the tax code to return to Clinton-era tax rates for households making $250K or more. That is specific. Romney has said he's going to cut taxes in a variety of ways but pay for it via the closing of "loopholes". That is NOT specific.
He's not running on his record, dummy. And he's certainly not running on Obamacare. Do you recall that he ran specifically against an individual mandate in 2008? Phone Post

He's absolutely running on Obamacare. He's said he's proud of it multiple times.

Why would anyone on the OG even talk to you about this anyway? You're the closest thing this forum has ever seen to a "paid poster".
10/9/12 7:38 PM
Roland Bates
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My Wall Street puppet is better than your Wall Street puppet!

DAMMIT!

10/9/12 7:58 PM
garythekid
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm personally looking forward to the draft... Phone Post
10/9/12 8:23 PM
Badmonkey

Obama was truly pathetic during that debate; it was so sad to see: i dont see him recovering given the state of the economy, gas prices, the middle east, and his complete lack if personal responsibility.

History will look back on him as an example of the self-esteem over achievement philosophy put into a position of leadership and power; a weak mouthpiece that collapsed under the pressures of the real world and was confused as to why he wasnt congratulated and applauded for the efforts of his failure. Phone Post
10/9/12 8:26 PM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

romney is an asshole. you want an asshole running the country?

he has no fucking idea what a normal person is like, or what its like to do something other than manage money that other people have made, and control things based off other peoples' work. hes never made anything.

and hes a smug asshole. you want a smug asshole running the country?

he also has no idea how to even approach foreign policy. he can't even talk about it.

im not voting for that douche
10/9/12 8:33 PM
Neil Funk

LOL @ guys like rufus who've had a dick in their ass for four solid years thinking that the left-leaning Republican Mormon is going to be the answer to their problems.

I'm not horrified of a Romney presidency. I'd never waste my vote on him but if he gets elected it's not going to spike my blood pressure like rufus's fat, bloated, retarded ass. He'll say what he's got to say to get the slack-jaws to vote for him, then turn around and break their hearts. Then they'll all defend him to no end as he is enacting the same policies Barack has. Whatever gets the Muslim out of office right? lol
10/9/12 8:36 PM
theseanster
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vegasdolphin - 
rufus - 

I've said it for months.  There's going to be a lot of butthurt faggots here the evening of November 6.

I hope your right right Bro, but I dont see Romney winning. obama takes Ohio, Pa & NH easy. Just those states alone will make it close to impossible for Romney to win.

Remember- we are living with a country loaded with way too many lame, lazy liberals who all want the hand outs.

Buy your extra ammo and guns now- Come 2013 obama goes straight after the 2nd amend!  

PA and NH don't matter. OH does, and Obama will not win it easily. It is going to come down to the wire. 

10/9/12 8:40 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

No way.
The votes will be tainted.
It will be very close.
Obama wins.

Do you really think the powers that be would let this guy be a one-termer ?

They're not gonna let the first "black" President be a one termer.
No way in hell, even if Romney gets the votes. Phone Post
10/9/12 8:41 PM
jasonhightower
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
This. Phone Post
10/9/12 8:55 PM
rufus

jasonhightower -
Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post
10/9/12 8:57 PM
rufus

show no mercy - romney is an asshole. you want an asshole running the country?

he has no fucking idea what a normal person is like, or what its like to do something other than manage money that other people have made, and control things based off other peoples' work. hes never made anything.

and hes a smug asshole. you want a smug asshole running the country?

he also has no idea how to even approach foreign policy. he can't even talk about it.

im not voting for that douche
We have an asshole running the country, you fucking moron. Don't you pay attention? Phone Post
10/9/12 9:54 PM
IDXtreme

rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Very mature response. I expected better, rufus.
10/9/12 10:02 PM
HereWeAre

rufus - 

You are pretty cocky now but you weren't too sure before. I remember you said Obama had a 52% chance of winning. 

I wouldn't be too sure of myself though. 

10/9/12 10:04 PM
rufus

IDXtreme - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

What?  To some dickbag not making a serious argument?  What do you propose I do?

10/9/12 10:06 PM
rufus

HereWeAre - 
rufus - 

You are pretty cocky now but you weren't too sure before. I remember you said Obama had a 52% chance of winning. 

I wouldn't be too sure of myself though. 

Where did I say the Emperor had a 52% chance of winning?

10/9/12 10:10 PM
rufus

And yeah, I'm pretty cocky now.  This is what I expected.  Obama doesn't like fights.  And he definitely doesn't like it when someone picks on his sorry ass and the media can't be there to bail him out.  He's a schoolyard bully full of strawman arguments and who's hid behind a compliant media.  Romney just exposed the real Obama, that's all.  Shouldn't be surprising to anyone who's followed him.

10/9/12 10:12 PM
garythekid
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
IDXtreme - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

What?  To some dickbag not making a serious argument?  What do you propose I do?

Bro, cotton has been pretty cordial in his disagreements with you from what I have seen. And then you go and call him a dickbag? That in itself is pretty immature, my man... Phone Post
10/9/12 10:13 PM
HereWeAre

No Romney put on a good performance but that was all. So did John Kerry in '04 and he lost just the same. 

10/9/12 10:17 PM
pcuzz

Tomato Can - Not sure how you could say Obama "doesn't give specifics". He has a record to run on. Obamacare, for example, is a specific policy that has been implemented that we can talk about. Mitt's health care plan is absolutely rife with vagaries.

he cant run on his record....
10/9/12 10:17 PM
Cotton
608 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Somehow "I told you so" won't be enough.
10/9/12 10:21 PM
rufus

garythekid - 
rufus -
IDXtreme - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Bro, cotton has been pretty cordial in his disagreements with you from what I have seen. And then you go and call him a dickbag? That in itself is pretty immature, my man... Phone Post

I was responding to jasonhightower, whoever that is.  Peace, broseph.

10/9/12 10:24 PM
rufus

Cotton - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Somehow "I told you so" won't be enough.

Because of the way I have firefox configured, I can't even see the previous posts.  What's your original gripe?

10/9/12 10:32 PM
cthlcschlgrl

lulz

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.