UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/9/12 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rufus
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cthlcschlgrl - 

lulz

Are you having fun, sweetpea?

10/9/12 10:35 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GARY JOHNSON 2012

FUCK OBOMNEY Phone Post
10/9/12 10:35 PM
rufus
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keepthechange - no idea why someone would vote for romney, who at this point cant even convince me hes a god damn human. Have fun with your lizard man you degenerate fucktards.

Fuck you, let's have a knife fight to the death or a spelling bee.  Your choice.

10/9/12 10:37 PM
Cotton
884 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
Cotton - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Somehow "I told you so" won't be enough.

Because of the way I have firefox configured, I can't even see the previous posts.  What's your original gripe?

That you are supporting someone that is likely to start the next world war.
10/9/12 10:40 PM
sewich
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internet -

How can anyone be pleased that this Mormon robot could potentially be running your country soon? Have you ever watched him attempt to interract with an ordinary person? He's like that android from the first Alien film that ends up going on a rampage. Whenever I see this guy shake some old lady's hand I'm terrified that he's going to assume a vacant expression and slowly rip her arm off  whilst milk pours from his mouth.

Is no one concerned about his policy of being "more assertive" in the Middle East? Aren't you tired, as a country, of being tricked into fighting wars on foreign soil for the benefit of greedy old men? This guy is angling to send more American soldiers into a desert, where some of them will die, so that he and his rich, high-society fuckhead friends can keep their hundred-year old whisky in stock. Surely people are wising up to this by now? 

I understand that you're between a rock and a hard place with Obama and Romneytron-3000, but surely engaging in another pointless occupation of some third-world Arab country is the last thing you all want?

Cause Obama has shown he doesn't want to get involved with arab countries.

Hahahahahahaha. Phone Post
10/9/12 10:41 PM
sewich
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton -
rufus - 
Cotton - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
Cotton - If he does win and greenlights an attack on Iran that takes us into WW III I am going to be looking your way and others like you for the blame.
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Because of the way I have firefox configured, I can't even see the previous posts.  What's your original gripe?

Like Obama? Phone Post
10/9/12 10:45 PM
garythekid
1146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nobody here is supporting Obama, fella.

(maybe one or two are) Phone Post
10/9/12 11:30 PM
TexDeuce
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cotton you are fear mongering quite a bit with your WWIII. Highly unlikely. Russia and China want no part of the US, NATO, or the West in general. I am against Iran intervention at this point and am no warmonger. But you thinking WWIII will kick off over Iran is just not that plausible.

If the US and NATO were not in the superior military situation they were in, then it would be a bit likelier. Not at this point. Phone Post
10/9/12 11:30 PM
Stronghold
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Obama did what Carter could not do though. At least that is true.
10/10/12 8:45 AM
Chalupa
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Neil Funk - LOL @ guys like rufus who've had a dick in their ass for four solid years thinking that the left-leaning Republican Mormon is going to be the answer to their problems.

I'm not horrified of a Romney presidency. I'd never waste my vote on him but if he gets elected it's not going to spike my blood pressure like rufus's fat, bloated, retarded ass. He'll say what he's got to say to get the slack-jaws to vote for him, then turn around and break their hearts. Then they'll all defend him to no end as he is enacting the same policies Barack has. Whatever gets the Muslim out of office right? lol

See? I told you the OG always comes back to talking about dicks.
10/10/12 8:50 AM
BigEyedFish
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pro choice pro socialized health care republican hero Mitt Romney isnt going to win
10/10/12 9:09 AM
cthlcschlgrl
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
cthlcschlgrl - 

lulz

Are you having fun, sweetpea?

yes.

;) Phone Post
10/10/12 9:35 AM
the_sandman

More like a bunch of morons who earn way to little to benefit at all from Romney and the GOP's continued excessive pandering to the upper crust - all wondering what morons did vote Romney that clearly were not in the correct economic status to benefit from it.

The GOP has been playing dumb white people for votes like a harp. It's amazing it still works.
10/10/12 9:43 AM
kung_pow

the_sandman - More like a bunch of morons who earn way to little to benefit at all from Romney and the GOP's continued excessive pandering to the upper crust - all wondering what morons did vote Romney that clearly were not in the correct economic status to benefit from it.

The GOP has been playing dumb white people for votes like a harp. It's amazing it still works.

The GOP never threatened that the dems will put me back in chains.

Dem's have been playing Liberals like a harp. It's amazing it still works.
10/10/12 9:51 AM
Munk

"More like a bunch of morons who earn way to little to benefit at all from Romney and the GOP's continued excessive pandering to the upper crust - all wondering what morons did vote Romney that clearly were not in the correct economic status to benefit from it.

The GOP has been playing dumb white people for votes like a harp. It's amazing it still works. "

Still playing the idiot card fromt he past 60 years? LOL. Conservatives play to the private sector and to the fact that this country was built on the idea that a man should actually be able to keep what he earns and not hand it over to a feudal lord. Sad how you want to return to central planning because of your sloth, greed and jealousy.

Also rather funny how government workers who produce nothing are earning more are than the private sector isn't it? How is it you have no problem with Obama's pandering to the wealthy unions, the rich Hollywood crowd and the take care of me ghetto and trailer types? The dems own the poor and stupid and they keep them by fear mongering and lies.
10/10/12 9:58 AM
rufus

Cotton - 
rufus - 
Cotton - 
rufus - 
jasonhightower -
This. Phone Post
Wah wah. .. Phone Post

Oh, right.  Startng the next world war.  I forgot about that.  Do you ever tire of being a fear-mongering, conspiracy theorist turd?

10/10/12 10:01 AM
rufus

BigEyedFish - pro choice pro socialized health care republican hero Mitt Romney isnt going to win

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but when I say your understanding of American politics could fit in a thimble, I'm being generous.  No offense.

10/10/12 10:26 AM
Chalupa

rufus - 
BigEyedFish - pro choice pro socialized health care republican hero Mitt Romney isnt going to win

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but when I say your understanding of American politics could fit in a thimble, I'm being generous.  No offense.

Yet another dick reference. Predicting OG discussions is like shooting fish in a barrel.
10/10/12 10:33 AM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please don't vote for Romney.

Instead of writing a 20 page paper on how he will effectively destroy America I will just say this.

Mitt only cares about protecting the wealth of the top 1% and the Republican views on environmental issues are blissfully ignorant. Phone Post
10/10/12 10:38 AM
rufus

TruthAboveAll -  Please don't vote for Romney.

Instead of writing a 20 page paper on how he will effectively destroy America I will just say this.

Mitt only cares about protecting the wealth of the top 1% and the Republican views on environmental issues are blissfully ignorant. Phone Post

I'll keep it short and to the point:  Fuck your stupid face.

10/10/12 10:40 AM
BigEyedFish
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone who needs a 20 page explanation as to why both candidates running are nothing but corrupt fuckwads, is an idiot himself.
10/10/12 10:45 AM
Chalupa

rufus - 

I'll keep it short and to the point:  Fuck your stupid face.

Call him a dick! Call him a dick!
10/10/12 10:46 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
2257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner

Nah, the top 1% don't need wealth protection. I assure you that Mit Romney is going to remain quite wealthy whether he wins the presidency or not.

10/10/12 10:51 AM
garythekid
1146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penis!! Phone Post
10/10/12 10:55 AM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -

Nah, the top 1% don't need wealth protection. I assure you that Mit Romney is going to remain quite wealthy whether he wins the presidency or not.

I agree; I didn't say his mission was necessary. Trickle down economics is essentially a ploy to secure wealth while pretending to redistribute it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.