UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/10/12 10:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -
TruthAboveAll -  Please don't vote for Romney.

Instead of writing a 20 page paper on how he will effectively destroy America I will just say this.

Mitt only cares about protecting the wealth of the top 1% and the Republican views on environmental issues are blissfully ignorant. Phone Post

Nah, the top 1% don't need wealth protection. I assure you that Mit Romney is going to remain quite wealthy whether he wins the presidency or not.

I agree; I didn't say his mission was necessary. Trickle down economics is essentially a ploy to secure wealth while pretending to redistribute it. Phone Post
10/10/12 10:57 AM
Sagiv Lapkin
1964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NerdQuestionOfTheDay.com, Owner
TruthAboveAll - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

Instead of writing a 20 page paper on how he will effectively destroy America I will just say this.

Mitt only cares about protecting the wealth of the top 1% and the Republican views on environmental issues are blissfully ignorant. Phone Post

Nah, the top 1% don't need wealth protection. I assure you that Mit Romney is going to remain quite wealthy whether he wins the presidency or not.

I agree; I didn't say his mission was necessary. Trickle down economics is essentially a ploy to secure wealth while pretending to redistribute it. Phone Post

And he knows it's not necessary, ergo that's not his primary objective despite your claims to the contrary.

10/10/12 11:02 AM
theseanster
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry is still going to win, but I doubt by a huge margin Phone Post
10/10/12 11:08 AM
the_sandman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munk - "More like a bunch of morons who earn way to little to benefit at all from Romney and the GOP's continued excessive pandering to the upper crust - all wondering what morons did vote Romney that clearly were not in the correct economic status to benefit from it.

The GOP has been playing dumb white people for votes like a harp. It's amazing it still works. "

Still playing the idiot card fromt he past 60 years? LOL. Conservatives play to the private sector and to the fact that this country was built on the idea that a man should actually be able to keep what he earns and not hand it over to a feudal lord. Sad how you want to return to central planning because of your sloth, greed and jealousy.

Also rather funny how government workers who produce nothing are earning more are than the private sector isn't it? How is it you have no problem with Obama's pandering to the wealthy unions, the rich Hollywood crowd and the take care of me ghetto and trailer types? The dems own the poor and stupid and they keep them by fear mongering and lies.

I could have picked any one of these to quote - plenty to choose from.

Are you guys idiots?

If your last name is Koch you have a reasonable yet shortsighted and extremely selfish reason to vote for Romney, other than that you are just plain an idiot.

The argument that letting an ultra rich person pay a lessor percentage of taxes than a struggling lower class single parent family creates jobs is a lie. Our economy is driven off consumerism - and that is driven primarily off of the vast majority of people sitting in the middle and lower economic brackets. Windfalls of wealth from biased tax codes do not compel the rich to reinvest in jobs - and even if it did only a portion of those jobs would be stateside. Instead the rich sit on wealth and pass it down to their children creating a rigid and hard to surpass class structure. If you are not already in that structure you are just plain a moron or an extremely wishful thinker to vote like you are. It's that simple.

You are drinking the kool aid - and worse off for it. I'd love to hear a sound argument for continued tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy when the last GOP candidate spent 8 years spending us into oblivion on useless wars that pandered to his defense contractor and big oil supporters. Somebody has to pay more taxes, and the low to middle class cannot. If nobody pays more taxes we have idiotic people in office. If the poor to middle class do it we have cruel and ignorant people in office. Again, that simple.

Romney has not even offered any logical tax argument at all - what are you voting for? More of the same? That is what he has presented - right?

I just don't get people that buy into this crap at all.
10/10/12 11:09 AM
TruthAboveAll
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -
TruthAboveAll - 
Sagiv Lapkin -

And he knows it's not necessary, ergo that's not his primary objective despite your claims to the contrary.

Greed and power help you to lose sight of what is needed and what I believe is necessary doesn't mirror what Romney believes. If he's not worried about wealth redistribution then lets see him support a graduated tax system that focuses on the billionaires sitting on foreign bank accounts. Phone Post
10/10/12 11:10 AM
rufus

theseanster - Barry is still going to win, but I doubt by a huge margin Phone Post
Not likely. He's in terrible shape for an incumbent in the last month before the electron. His base is demoralised, late deciders are going to break against him, etc.. . Phone Post
10/10/12 11:14 AM
-FC-
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chalupa -
rufus - 

I'll keep it short and to the point:  Fuck your stupid face.

Call him a dick! Call him a dick!
Lol! Phone Post
10/10/12 12:46 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT - GARY JOHNSON 2012

FUCK OBOMNEY Phone Post
FUCK ALL YOU ROMMEY AND OBAMA LOVERS Phone Post
10/10/12 12:53 PM
theseanster
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
theseanster - Barry is still going to win, but I doubt by a huge margin Phone Post
Not likely. He's in terrible shape for an incumbent in the last month before the electron. His base is demoralised, late deciders are going to break against him, etc.. . Phone Post
Here's the deal. This election could and probably will come down to one thing: how Romney answers the 47% question. His entire campaign wins or loses on that. Believe me, it WILL be asked. They know it, everyone knows it, and its either a winner or a train wreck. I know that's a bold prediction/assessment but to me that will be his 800lb elephant in the room. Phone Post
10/10/12 1:04 PM
Elite Hunting

In.
10/10/12 1:14 PM
Munk

So no matter we must pay more taxes right? Never mind the wasteful spending, the bloated government, the useless government agencies who accomplish nothing.

The fact is you see government as the cure to social ills, despite all the evidence to the contrary. You see them as the driving engine of the economy, despite the worldwide evidence to the contrary. You see them as advancing society through education, which is a complete joke. Sorry but the private sector is superior in all these things.

Then you go on to make the idiotic argument about the rich shutting the gates of access. Yet stats prove that most wealth is not passed down from one generation to the next but created new. You can pull up tons of new entrepreneur success stories every year. Then you make the absolutely asinine zero sum argument as though there is a set amount of wealth and the rich are hording in....and if only we would give it to others they would spend it. I'll let you remain dangling from that noose.
10/10/12 1:20 PM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

the_sandman - 
Munk - "More like a bunch of morons who earn way to little to benefit at all from Romney and the GOP's continued excessive pandering to the upper crust - all wondering what morons did vote Romney that clearly were not in the correct economic status to benefit from it.

The GOP has been playing dumb white people for votes like a harp. It's amazing it still works. "

Still playing the idiot card fromt he past 60 years? LOL. Conservatives play to the private sector and to the fact that this country was built on the idea that a man should actually be able to keep what he earns and not hand it over to a feudal lord. Sad how you want to return to central planning because of your sloth, greed and jealousy.

Also rather funny how government workers who produce nothing are earning more are than the private sector isn't it? How is it you have no problem with Obama's pandering to the wealthy unions, the rich Hollywood crowd and the take care of me ghetto and trailer types? The dems own the poor and stupid and they keep them by fear mongering and lies.

I could have picked any one of these to quote - plenty to choose from.

Are you guys idiots?

If your last name is Koch you have a reasonable yet shortsighted and extremely selfish reason to vote for Romney, other than that you are just plain an idiot.

The argument that letting an ultra rich person pay a lessor percentage of taxes than a struggling lower class single parent family creates jobs is a lie. Our economy is driven off consumerism - and that is driven primarily off of the vast majority of people sitting in the middle and lower economic brackets. Windfalls of wealth from biased tax codes do not compel the rich to reinvest in jobs - and even if it did only a portion of those jobs would be stateside. Instead the rich sit on wealth and pass it down to their children creating a rigid and hard to surpass class structure. If you are not already in that structure you are just plain a moron or an extremely wishful thinker to vote like you are. It's that simple.

You are drinking the kool aid - and worse off for it. I'd love to hear a sound argument for continued tax breaks for the ultra-wealthy when the last GOP candidate spent 8 years spending us into oblivion on useless wars that pandered to his defense contractor and big oil supporters. Somebody has to pay more taxes, and the low to middle class cannot. If nobody pays more taxes we have idiotic people in office. If the poor to middle class do it we have cruel and ignorant people in office. Again, that simple.

Romney has not even offered any logical tax argument at all - what are you voting for? More of the same? That is what he has presented - right?

I just don't get people that buy into this crap at all.

I thought the rich paid like 50% of the countries taxes, and the poor pay nothing.

I've never had to pay. Of course I'm single, work, have 2 kids, ect. .

I've seen a thousand people in my situation sit on there butts, play video games, get free housing, free food, free drugs trading for food, work one day a year at labor ready, and get a $5,000 income tax return for simply 'having a child'.

Can someone point me to any statistic that shows that poor people pay any taxes, let alone a greater % than rich people ?

Or even a statistic that shows rich people make up a small % of the country and don't pay the majority  ?

10/10/12 1:36 PM
bigsakimoto

Edited: 10/10/12 1:36 PM
Under President Obama's administration the vast majority of working americans received a tax cut, hell the rich got to keep their "temporary" tax cut from the Bush era. During this past 4 years we've pulled out of the worst recession in decades while fighting a war on Al Qaeda and winning. Hearing it from you guys, implementing a tax rate similar to the Clinton era is tantamount to stealing from the rich.
10/10/12 2:26 PM
the_sandman

Munk - you are contending my statements and demanding facts while presenting none of your own. No, the government is not effective in doing everything nor am I a "big government" type of guy - but that hardly matters these days because Dubya ran one of the biggest governments in all of history - so there is hardly separation here between the parties. If you are attacking Obamacare as an inefficient government program then you know nothing about how much raw money the insurance companies take in our country while doing literally nothing of value. That system is corrupt and anyone who argues it is some staple of efficiency and providing effective healthcare to all is a total fucking idiot not worth having a dialog with. If anything it's the GOP demands that watered down the offering which made it less effective to retain the pandering we do to large business.

VitorSucked (guess I know what screenname bet you made homey) - when people claim the "rich" pay 50% of the taxes that line is drawn much closer to the middle than the top 1% (like Romney). To have a guy sitting on that type of wealth and using it to effectively dismantle companies rather than provide any value or jobs at all - that is the blueprint for our failed tax code. That guy is paying 10-13% (he would have paid 10% but he paid 3% more in a donation to the church to raise it) - yet I pay closer to 30% sitting in the 250k-1mil/year range as a single professional. How the fuck does that help our country? I personally wouldn't mind if my tax burden was raised - but he DEFINITELY shouldn't mind. He has it to give, those people trying to raise a kid with two working parents pulling less than 100k should be paying 10% - not our fucking billionaires.
10/10/12 3:49 PM
Pacquiao vs Klitschkos

We will all have high paying jobs and pay much less for gasoline!
10/10/12 4:38 PM
Trust
607 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator
the_sandman - Munk - you are contending my statements and demanding facts while presenting none of your own. No, the government is not effective in doing everything nor am I a "big government" type of guy - but that hardly matters these days because Dubya ran one of the biggest governments in all of history - so there is hardly separation here between the parties. If you are attacking Obamacare as an inefficient government program then you know nothing about how much raw money the insurance companies take in our country while doing literally nothing of value. That system is corrupt and anyone who argues it is some staple of efficiency and providing effective healthcare to all is a total fucking idiot not worth having a dialog with. If anything it's the GOP demands that watered down the offering which made it less effective to retain the pandering we do to large business.

VitorSucked (guess I know what screenname bet you made homey) - when people claim the "rich" pay 50% of the taxes that line is drawn much closer to the middle than the top 1% (like Romney). To have a guy sitting on that type of wealth and using it to effectively dismantle companies rather than provide any value or jobs at all - that is the blueprint for our failed tax code. That guy is paying 10-13% (he would have paid 10% but he paid 3% more in a donation to the church to raise it) - yet I pay closer to 30% sitting in the 250k-1mil/year range as a single professional. How the fuck does that help our country? I personally wouldn't mind if my tax burden was raised - but he DEFINITELY shouldn't mind. He has it to give, those people trying to raise a kid with two working parents pulling less than 100k should be paying 10% - not our fucking billionaires.

New book shows U.S. top earners pay larger share of taxes than any other industrialized nation

10/10/12 4:40 PM
jdindiana
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pacquiao vs Klitschkos - We will all have high paying jobs and pay much less for gasoline!
Well when you put it that way.... Phone Post
10/10/12 4:58 PM
sparkyman
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So sad that these two are deemed the best possible people to lead the US. Phone Post
10/10/12 5:20 PM
Munk

"Munk - you are contending my statements and demanding facts while presenting none of your own."

Maybe I'm assuming you've done your homework and know the arguments I presented are commonly known facts. The state of American education isn't a fact? War on drugs has done nothing? Rather than going on, here is a quick exercise, research the number of government agencies and their original mission. Now see if the have accomplisd said mission or if instead they have grown, increased their budget and the original problem remains the same.

"No, the government is not effective in doing everything nor am I a "big government" type of guy - but that hardly matters these days because Dubya ran one of the biggest governments in all of history - so there is hardly separation here between the parties."

But you continue to support the raising of taxes especially upon the wealthy? For what reason? If I see a large inefficient government and I am not for "big government" why would I want to increase their funding? Oh and whether it's W, Romney or BHO, I don't care. I'm for small government as a matter of principle.

"If you are attacking Obamacare as an inefficient government program then you know nothing about how much raw money the insurance companies take in our country while doing literally nothing of value. That system is corrupt and anyone who argues it is some staple of efficiency and providing effective healthcare to all is a total fucking idiot not worth having a dialog with."

And this is where so many, especially on the left go wrong. Identifying a problem does not mean your solution to that problem is the right one. It's like someone pointing out a rotten spot on an apple and then presenting you with a plate of dog shit instead. There are many other options on the table. But the Dems didn't want that. It was forced through, unread by most just to claim a quick win and get the mechanism in place. Once that happened they knew it would be like all government agencies and toll roads...it would never go away and steadily grow.

"If anything it's the GOP demands that watered down the offering which made it less effective to retain the pandering we do to large business."

Hu, what? I'm sorry you actually bored me to sleep with that bit.
10/10/12 5:22 PM
Dman3456
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wanna bet? Phone Post
10/10/12 5:31 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

sparkyman - So sad that these two are deemed the best possible people to lead the US. Phone Post
VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON Phone Post
10/10/12 5:56 PM
TexDeuce
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
sparkyman - So sad that these two are deemed the best possible people to lead the US. Phone Post
Quit writing in caps faggot Phone Post
10/10/12 6:15 PM
Nexuscrawlers
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TexDeuce -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
He's right though. Vote Gary Johnson!!!!! Phone Post
10/10/12 6:19 PM
buzzkil

yeah obviously that's what he did as gov. of mass....
10/10/12 6:22 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT

TexDeuce -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
QUIT WRITING IN PUSSY LETTERS FAGGOT Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.