PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/10/12 6:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
buzzkil
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the unemployment rate was 4.7 percent in MA when he was gov

he also raised taxes.

isn't that what you o supporters want?

he signed the romneycare bill and an assault weapons ban...what are you guys so afraid of?
10/10/12 6:47 PM
the_sandman

Munk - "Munk - you are contending my statements and demanding facts while presenting none of your own."

Maybe I'm assuming you've done your homework and know the arguments I presented are commonly known facts. The state of American education isn't a fact? War on drugs has done nothing? Rather than going on, here is a quick exercise, research the number of government agencies and their original mission. Now see if the have accomplisd said mission or if instead they have grown, increased their budget and the original problem remains the same.

"No, the government is not effective in doing everything nor am I a "big government" type of guy - but that hardly matters these days because Dubya ran one of the biggest governments in all of history - so there is hardly separation here between the parties."

But you continue to support the raising of taxes especially upon the wealthy? For what reason? If I see a large inefficient government and I am not for "big government" why would I want to increase their funding? Oh and whether it's W, Romney or BHO, I don't care. I'm for small government as a matter of principle.

"If you are attacking Obamacare as an inefficient government program then you know nothing about how much raw money the insurance companies take in our country while doing literally nothing of value. That system is corrupt and anyone who argues it is some staple of efficiency and providing effective healthcare to all is a total fucking idiot not worth having a dialog with."

And this is where so many, especially on the left go wrong. Identifying a problem does not mean your solution to that problem is the right one. It's like someone pointing out a rotten spot on an apple and then presenting you with a plate of dog shit instead. There are many other options on the table. But the Dems didn't want that. It was forced through, unread by most just to claim a quick win and get the mechanism in place. Once that happened they knew it would be like all government agencies and toll roads...it would never go away and steadily grow.

"If anything it's the GOP demands that watered down the offering which made it less effective to retain the pandering we do to large business."

Hu, what? I'm sorry you actually bored me to sleep with that bit.

Maybe I am assuming your "commonly known facts" come from Fox News, so perhaps you should state them in plain English rather then just reporting you have some stashed away.

I support raising taxes on the wealthy because people other than myself elected a complete idiot who spent us into incredible debt without a plan to relieve any of it. He basically passed the bill to the next guy and now somebody has to pay. If our middle and lower class was not getting crushed in an economic landfall right now perhaps they could also carry some more of the burden, but at this point their standard of living is already in the tanks. The rich can help bail us out, because with increased fortune comes increased responsibility - and anybody that says otherwise is barely human.

As for your diatribe on Obamacare - it also bores me. Because much like the Romney platform - it shows an intention to do good with no way to get their. At least Obama tried to repair a bleed and did so with limited additional debt.
10/10/12 8:23 PM
Roland Bates
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some liberals do seem to be getting a little hysterical.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/maybe_he_cant_20121010/

"The diehards who posit that Obama is just setting Romney up for the next debate are fooling themselves. The idol really is smashed, and I suspect for good. Far from playing three-dimensional chess, the most logical explanation for the president’s Denver daze, as I wrote after the debate, is that he simply wants out. Who knew it was going to be the Skypilot himself, Flight Chief Obama, scrambling for the eject button while the rest of us tried to batter down the cockpit door and force him back into his seat?

I predict we’ll see further evidence that Obama’s heart isn’t in it. But we liberals are going to have to pull him through. We’re going to have to do it because the only alternative is too awful to contemplate, and there’s no time to replace him. We are going to have to push, and haul, and shove him back into the White House ... even though the first thing he’s going to do once he gets there is to try his best to screw us over again. We have to save our own Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. We have to save the environment from catastrophic climate change. We have to prevent a disastrous invasion of Iran."

10/10/12 8:24 PM
Munk

"I support raising taxes on the wealthy because people other than myself elected a complete idiot who spent us into incredible debt without a plan to relieve any of it. He basically passed the bill to the next guy and now somebody has to pay."

Yes Bush spent a lot...which is something liberals have always advocated and true conservatives condemned Bush for. Yet somehow Bush's spending is "out of line"? The fact that Obama has exceeded Bush level spending and yet you take no issue with it tells me everything I need to know about you. Transparent and pathetic.
10/10/12 8:33 PM
Nexuscrawlers
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munk - "I support raising taxes on the wealthy because people other than myself elected a complete idiot who spent us into incredible debt without a plan to relieve any of it. He basically passed the bill to the next guy and now somebody has to pay."

Yes Bush spent a lot...which is something liberals have always advocated and true conservatives condemned Bush for. Yet somehow Bush's spending is "out of line"? The fact that Obama has exceeded Bush level spending and yet you take no issue with it tells me everything I need to know about you. Transparent and pathetic.
Oh oh, but he HAD to spend that extra money to clean up for Bush's (over paying) disaster. To save the economy we need to run HIGHER deficits, duh. Phone Post
10/10/12 11:27 PM
rufus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roland Bates - Some liberals do seem to be getting a little hysterical.

http://www.truthdig.com/eartotheground/item/maybe_he_cant_20121010/

"The diehards who posit that Obama is just setting Romney up for the next debate are fooling themselves. The idol really is smashed, and I suspect for good. Far from playing three-dimensional chess, the most logical explanation for the president’s Denver daze, as I wrote after the debate, is that he simply wants out. Who knew it was going to be the Skypilot himself, Flight Chief Obama, scrambling for the eject button while the rest of us tried to batter down the cockpit door and force him back into his seat?

I predict we’ll see further evidence that Obama’s heart isn’t in it. But we liberals are going to have to pull him through. We’re going to have to do it because the only alternative is too awful to contemplate, and there’s no time to replace him. We are going to have to push, and haul, and shove him back into the White House ... even though the first thing he’s going to do once he gets there is to try his best to screw us over again. We have to save our own Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid. We have to save the environment from catastrophic climate change. We have to prevent a disastrous invasion of Iran."

Putting aside the hystronics at the end, he's out dude.  He's fucking checked out.

10/10/12 11:33 PM
hellride
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It will be interesting to see how the new information on the Lybian embassy will affect things going forward in the election.
10/10/12 11:36 PM
epwar
568 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Munk - "I support raising taxes on the wealthy because people other than myself elected a complete idiot who spent us into incredible debt without a plan to relieve any of it. He basically passed the bill to the next guy and now somebody has to pay."

LOL @ true conservatives condemned Bush for spending.  He spent like a drunken sailor and they didn't care.  6 months into Obama's first term they are out in the streets by the thousands in Tea Party rallies.

10/11/12 1:11 AM
seg
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FOUR MORE WEEKS!  FOUR MORE WEEKS!  FOUR MORE WEEKS!

10/11/12 1:20 AM
pulsar

Bush is awesome... Yet nowhere to be seen for the last what... 4 years? Yeah, the GOP are really proud of that term!

I enjoy watching sandman waste Munk.

10/11/12 1:34 AM
shen
890 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Romney doesn't have a chance... America isn't ready for a white President.

If he did win, he would be shot about 5 seconds after taking the podium for his first speech.

10/11/12 1:36 AM
VitorSuckedBonesToes

Xing Tao 2012 Phone Post
10/11/12 1:36 AM
armbarring
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for this train wreck. Im gonna come back and act 300 percent nigga when obama wins. BRB
10/11/12 2:50 AM
rufus
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

seg - 

FOUR MORE WEEKS!  FOUR MORE WEEKS!  FOUR MORE WEEKS!

Yeah, we can win this thing.

10/11/12 9:14 AM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
TexDeuce -
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT -
sparkyman - So sad that these two are deemed the best possible people to lead the US. Phone Post
VOTE FOR GARY JOHNSON Phone Post
Quit writing in caps faggot Phone Post
QUIT WRITING IN PUSSY LETTERS FAGGOT Phone Post
GARY JOHNSON TOP TEAM

GJTT Phone Post
. Phone Post
10/11/12 11:19 AM
theseanster
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

shen -
Romney doesn't have a chance... America isn't ready for a white President.

If he did win, he would be shot about 5 seconds after taking the podium for his first speech.

what you did there....I see it Phone Post
10/12/12 11:04 AM
theseanster
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reckoner - Can't wait for the deluge of Attn: rufus threads after Obama shits in his mouth on election night. Phone Post
But imagine if he's right. This thing is very close. Watch Obamas approval rating. If he can get to close to mid 50s by Election Day he's safe. Right now he has a very delicate lead in OH, he has to keep it. He's looking to lose NC, VA, and FL as things stand today. This is going to be close, winning by a hair...a pubic hair Phone Post
10/12/12 1:38 PM
jasonhightower
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really don't see this being that close.... Mitt is doing the right thing by moving closer to the middle and he has a good history of working with Dems.  But, why hasn't he helped work with Dems in Congress?  Paul has been part of Congress with a 7% approval rating.

Generally speaking I don't see Republicans winning the Oval Office until they go more moderate on Immigration, gay marriage, and tax cuts.

10/12/12 1:41 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Obama wins in a close one mainly because of the Ron Paul vote going either to Johnson, write in for Paul or another candidate.

10/24/12 10:04 PM
rufus

mortician - 

I think Obama wins in a close one mainly because of the Ron Paul vote going either to Johnson, write in for Paul or another candidate.

Uh, no.  Paul or Johnson will have nothing to do with this race, one way or the other.  Romney is going to win.  The number of Dem operatives that I know personally that are shitting themselves right now speaks volumes to me.

10/24/12 10:07 PM
Trust
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts, LLC, Moderator

I hope it's a convincing margin of victory, whoever wins.  There is so much shady crap going on trying to screw with the results that in a close race it will be whoever cheats best wins.  

10/24/12 10:09 PM
pulsar

Pray tell, what exactly is a dem 'operative'?

10/24/12 10:09 PM
Darup

Romney will only need to win Ohio, Iowa, or Wisconsin to win (a tie is a win for Romney) Phone Post
10/24/12 10:12 PM
rufus

pulsar - 

Pray tell, what exactly is a dem 'operative'?

It's somebody like me, except for the Dems, you fucking moron.  That's why you should stay out of this stuff..  I'm sure you mean well, but FUCK, are you stupid.  No offense.

10/24/12 10:15 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK MITT ROMNEY Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.