UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/24/12 10:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
garythekid
1069 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus, why are you such a meanie pants? Be nice!! Phone Post
10/24/12 10:36 PM
jettdogg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
Munk - "I support raising taxes on the wealthy because people other than myself elected a complete idiot who spent us into incredible debt without a plan to relieve any of it. He basically passed the bill to the next guy and now somebody has to pay."

Yes Bush spent a lot...which is something liberals have always advocated and true conservatives condemned Bush for. Yet somehow Bush's spending is "out of line"? The fact that Obama has exceeded Bush level spending and yet you take no issue with it tells me everything I need to know about you. Transparent and pathetic.

LOL @ true conservatives condemned Bush for spending.  He spent like a drunken sailor and they didn't care.  6 months into Obama's first term they are out in the streets by the thousands in Tea Party rallies.

The VP candidate they picked, the Deep Thinker Budget Guy, voted for every fucking thing driving our deficits right now. He is a complete fraud.

A one term lousy governor/creepy Mormon/cutthroat CEO who can't stop making shit up, and a Congressman with bogus credentials who has done nothing but collect a government check for 15 years. Not ready for primetime.
10/24/12 10:37 PM
jettdogg

Stephen Holder - haha rufus created this thread 15 days ago one night real late after the first debate and then he dozed off to sleep where he dreamt about blowing Mit Romney passionately under a glistening waterfall. faggot.

I laughed. I laughed even harder at rufus making shit up about "dem operatives"
He's so dramatic, isn't he?
10/24/12 10:40 PM
pulsar

rufus - 
pulsar - 

Pray tell, what exactly is a dem 'operative'?

It's somebody like me, except for the Dems, you fucking moron.  That's why you should stay out of this stuff..  I'm sure you mean well, but FUCK, are you stupid.  No offense.

You're seriously going to throw insults around like that while being gullible enough to believe the lies of an obvious plutocrat.

Yeah, those insults really hurt.

And so, these 'operatives' (lol @ having the balls to call yourself that), are just... Democrat voters? Perhaps the term - folks voting democrat - would have been closer to what you wanted to describe.

10/24/12 10:55 PM
StevetheWeasel
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/24/12 10:58 PM
pulsar - 
rufus - 
pulsar - 

It's somebody like me, except for the Dems, you fucking moron.  That's why you should stay out of this stuff..  I'm sure you mean well, but FUCK, are you stupid.  No offense.

You're seriously going to throw insults around like that while being gullible enough to believe the lies of an obvious plutocrat.

And so, these 'operatives' (lol @ having the balls to call yourself that), are just... Democrat voters? Perhaps the term - folks voting democrat - would have been closer to what you wanted to describe.

It's cute when rufus pretends to be a big shot of some kind. Maybe he'll post that fake letter for the thousandth time.

Orc 'operative', maybe.
10/24/12 11:04 PM
rufus
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jettdogg - 
Stephen Holder - haha rufus created this thread 15 days ago one night real late after the first debate and then he dozed off to sleep where he dreamt about blowing Mit Romney passionately under a glistening waterfall. faggot.

I laughed. I laughed even harder at rufus making shit up about "dem operatives"
He's so dramatic, isn't he?

You feel good about the race, bro?  Oh, let me guess.  Sure you do then "you're trolling" after that.  Faggot.

10/24/12 11:06 PM
rufus
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

StevetheWeasel - 
pulsar - 
rufus - 
pulsar - 

It's cute when rufus pretends to be a big shot of some kind. Maybe he'll post that fake letter for the thousandth time.

Orc 'operative', maybe.

And you pretend to be a "pro fighter" don't you?  Yeah, I believe you are...

10/24/12 11:06 PM
HereWeAre

Have you put any money down on the race Rufus or just the case of beer?

If you feel really confident there's a lot of money to be made betting on the race with Romney being consistently rated as an underdog. 

10/24/12 11:11 PM
rufus

HereWeAre - 

If you feel really confident there's a lot of money to be made betting on the race with Romney being consistently rated as an underdog. 

I didn't put any money down in 2010 when I knew we were going to give the biggest ass-kicking in 70 years, which we did.  What difference does that make?  What's your job?  Do you bet on it?

10/24/12 11:11 PM
pulsar

Well, I for one salute rufus! Without chesty, travern and the takeover, someone had to step the fuck up.

10/24/12 11:12 PM
StevetheWeasel
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereWeAre - 

This is what I was wondering. With as much as all those partisan hacks over at Intrade have Obama as a such a heavy favorite, surely a knowledgable, objective expert like rufus (and half the people on this forum) should be in line to make a fortune betting on this thing.
10/24/12 11:15 PM
HereWeAre

rufus - 
HereWeAre - 

I didn't put any money down in 2010 when I knew we were going to give the biggest ass-kicking in 70 years, which we did.  What difference does that make?  What's your job?  Do you bet on it?

I don't bet very often usually when I do it's when I'm sure I'm going to win. I have some money down on this election. Nothing major but I don't think that the race is nearly as much of a lock as much as you apparently do. 

If I had your confidence I would take advantage of those good odds though. 

10/24/12 11:17 PM
rufus

HereWeAre - 
rufus - 
HereWeAre - 

I don't bet very often usually when I do it's when I'm sure I'm going to win. I have some money down on this election. Nothing major but I don't think that the race is nearly as much of a lock as much as you apparently do. 

If I had your confidence I would take advantage of those good odds though. 

My point just sailed over your head.

10/24/12 11:19 PM
HereWeAre

No I see your point it was really just deflection from my point though. 

10/24/12 11:21 PM
HereWeAre

Also comparing 2010 to now is not the same thing. In 2010 the republicans were expected to make major gains so betting odds wouldn't be that great. In this cycle Romney is an underdog in all betting and predictive markets so anyone who had major confidence in a lock could stand to make some serious money. 

10/24/12 11:26 PM
Justin676
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stephen Holder - haha rufus created this thread 15 days ago one night real late after the first debate and then he dozed off to sleep where he dreamt about blowing Mit Romney passionately under a glistening waterfall. faggot.
Lol at this coming from the biggest Obama cocksucker on this board. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:53 PM
Badmonkey
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much $$ do you Obama believers have on his winning this time around? Phone Post
10/24/12 11:55 PM
TexDeuce
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulsar -

Well, I for one salute rufus! Without chesty, travern and the takeover, someone had to step the fuck up.

What happened to those guys? All banned? I wouldn't be surprised. Phone Post
10/24/12 11:55 PM
HereWeAre

Badmonkey -  How much $$ do you Obama believers have on his winning this time around? Phone Post

Seventy dollars. Nothing major but as I have said before I don't think this is a lock. In my opinion the odds are stacked in Obama's favor but anything can happen. 

How much money do you have down on Romney?

10/24/12 11:56 PM
HereWeAre

Edited: 10/24/12 11:56 PM
TexDeuce - 
pulsar -

What happened to those guys? All banned? I wouldn't be surprised. Phone Post

Traven was banned for asking for UFC streamsbut was back for awhile as JewJitsu, Takeover was banned but is back as funwithbakedgoods and I don't know what happened to Chesty. 

10/25/12 11:09 AM
BigEyedFish
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Badmonkey -  How much $$ do you Obama believers have on his winning this time around? Phone Post

Im in for $100
10/25/12 11:15 AM
Jersey201
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rufus for prez! Phone Post
10/25/12 11:16 AM
StevetheWeasel

Edited: 10/25/12 11:19 AM
BigEyedFish - 
Badmonkey - 

How much $$ do you Obama believers have on his winning this time around? Phone Post

Im in for $100

The thing that all the right-wingers here aren't getting is that if Person A and Person B are both equally certain of their candidate's success, but Person B's candidate is a considerable long-shot in the betting odds, then it makes a lot of sense for B to bet money, but not so much for A.

If you bet on Romney right now, and you're right, you'll win back about three times your money.

But, you know, there's a reason the odds are what they are.
10/25/12 11:51 AM
rufus

Jersey201 - Rufus for prez! Phone Post
Thank you! Phone Post
10/25/12 11:52 AM
BigEyedFish
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for the record steve, I cant stand either candidate

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.