UnderGround Forums

PoliticalGround >> Romney's Going to Win This Fucking Thing

10/25/12 12:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mexican jujitsu
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereWeAre - 
TexDeuce - 
pulsar -

Well, I for one salute rufus! Without chesty, travern and the takeover, someone had to step the fuck up.

What happened to those guys? All banned? I wouldn't be surprised. Phone Post

Traven was banned for asking for UFC streamsbut was back for awhile as JewJitsu, Takeover was banned but is back as funwithbakedgoods and I don't know what happened to Chesty. 

and im sure travens thread about diaz and his entire family being scumbag trash didn't gain him any allies either.
10/25/12 12:08 PM
BigEyedFish
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^ because people here value Diaz as a celebrity UFC fighter over the fact that he acts like a complete asshole most of the time?
10/25/12 12:10 PM
mexican jujitsu
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - ^ because people here value Diaz as a celebrity UFC fighter over the fact that he acts like a complete asshole most of the time?

so that means talking shit about his (entire)family is cool? good to know.
10/25/12 12:12 PM
Hired Gun
645 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rufus, do you think Romney wins Ohio and by how much if you do?
10/25/12 12:14 PM
BigEyedFish
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/25/12 12:15 PM
mexican jujitsu - 
BigEyedFish - ^ because people here value Diaz as a celebrity UFC fighter over the fact that he acts like a complete asshole most of the time?

so that means talking shit about his (entire)family is cool? good to know.

cool? huh?

How about when you act like an asshole, dont be surprised when people start treating you like one? Basic human axiom.

I love it here how fighters are like gods - completely infallible. We shouldnt point out otherwise horrific behavior because the guys is a fighter. lol get some integrity.
10/25/12 12:16 PM
rufus
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hired Gun - Rufus, do you think Romney wins Ohio and by how much if you do?
He wins. Probably by the number of votes that Tagg Romney's voting machines control. Phone Post
10/25/12 12:17 PM
DamnSevern
1209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/25/12 12:18 PM
mexican jujitsu

i never said dont criticize him for his actions. traven made a thread saying his ENTIRE family was trash adn he was frozen for it. wheres the integrity in talking shit about people that arent nick? lol get some brains. i paid for that bjj super fight, and i live near and have trained at the lodi gym before. i am a huge nick fan but i was still not defending him about his no show.
10/25/12 12:22 PM
BigEyedFish

maybe he meant his brother who acts exactly the same way that he does?

Im not talking only about the no show. Look at the guys entire career.
10/25/12 12:24 PM
mexican jujitsu

somebody asked that in the thread and he said "no, his WHOLE family"
10/25/12 12:31 PM
BigEyedFish

well it takes a village I guess. Probably not a stretch...
10/25/12 12:34 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

National Polls don't mean much, it looks like Obama has Ohio, PA and Nevada with Florida being a coin flip...not good for Romney.

10/25/12 12:36 PM
mexican jujitsu

Edited: 10/25/12 1:08 PM
jeebus...
10/25/12 12:37 PM
None So Blind
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bryanand - National Polls don't mean much, it looks like Obama has Ohio, PA and Nevada with Florida being a coin flip...not good for Romney.

This, it's looking more and more likely Romney may win the popular vote by a tiny a margin but Obama takes the electoral college...
10/25/12 1:28 PM
BigEyedFish

yep, exactly. National polls are pretty much meaningless
10/25/12 1:36 PM
UGCTT_VA757_GJTT
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FUCK BARACK OBAMA
FUCK MITT ROMNEY Phone Post
10/25/12 6:41 PM
pulsar
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus - 
He wins. Probably by the number of votes that Tagg Romney's voting machines control. Phone Post

lol, well played.

10/25/12 6:46 PM
jcblass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bryanand - National Polls don't mean much, it looks like Obama has Ohio, PA and Nevada with Florida being a coin flip...not good for Romney.

The person who was up nationally has almost always carried Ohio.... Ohio's voters nearly mimic the national electorate. I wouldn't be so sure Obama wants to be at less that 50 percent nationally going into a state with the makeup of Ohio.
10/25/12 6:58 PM
HereWeAre

Edited: 10/25/12 6:58 PM
jcblass - 

The person who was up nationally has almost always carried Ohio.... Ohio's voters nearly mimic the national electorate. I wouldn't be so sure Obama wants to be at less that 50 percent nationally going into a state with the makeup of Ohio.

Yeah but usually the person leading nationally is also polling ahead in Ohio. That's not the case in the cycle. 

10/25/12 7:04 PM
theseanster
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pulsar - 
rufus - 

lol, well played.

10/25/12 7:07 PM
theseanster
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HereWeAre - 
jcblass - 

Yeah but usually the person leading nationally is also polling ahead in Ohio. That's not the case in the cycle. 

This is accurate, and no republican candidate has ever won without OH.

10/25/12 7:31 PM
HereWeAre

Even Romney thinks Ohio is going blue. 

I kid. 

10/25/12 9:30 PM
HereWeAre

Here Mitt Romney laughs maniacally as Meatloaf begs for his life. 

10/25/12 9:33 PM
Darup

theseanster -
HereWeAre - 
jcblass - 

This is accurate, and no republican candidate has ever won without OH.

Romney has settled in nationally with a 50-47 lead. You will see that in Ohio by election day. Remember it is still 10 days away and undecideds break to the challenger. Phone Post
10/25/12 9:37 PM
HereWeAre

Romney is actually down overall from one week ago and it seems like if that was going to translate to state polls it would have done so when he was at his peak after the first debate up until now. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.