UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> I'll draw you crappy pictures...

11/27/13 12:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Evil Ash
2039 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bighurtrocks - Nice bump Phone Post 3.0
Lol! How've you been brother? Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 12:15 PM
bighurtrocks
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Ash -
I'm doing pretty good, my friend. I just re-signed for another 6-month assignment in TX starting in January. How've you been? Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 12:28 PM
Evil Ash
2039 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bighurtrocks -
Evil Ash -
I'm doing pretty good, my friend. I just re-signed for another 6-month assignment in TX starting in January. How've you been? Phone Post 3.0
That's cool. You're liking it out there I guess. I've been busy as fuck with work and the family. Luckily I still find a few minutes a day to slide my hand down the front of my pants. Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 3:12 PM
bighurtrocks
198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evil Ash -
bighurtrocks -
Evil Ash -
That's cool. You're liking it out there I guess. I've been busy as fuck with work and the family. Luckily I still find a few minutes a day to slide my hand down the front of my pants. Phone Post 3.0
I hate it here. There just aren't any travel jobs back in NC or SC right now. I'm planning on taking a permanent job in Myrtle Beach in July once my next assignment is up. You and the family will have to come visit once I get there. Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 5:06 PM
Evil Ash

Let me know when you get there! Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 5:27 PM
tjmitch
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I the pic you drew of MR BIG1 knee on belly on the alien was hung with pride in our school!
11/27/13 5:48 PM
thebearbohland
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for the revival lol Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 7:16 PM
Evil Ash

tjmitch - I the pic you drew of MR BIG1 knee on belly on the alien was hung with pride in our school!
That's great! Lol!
I remember that one! Phone Post 3.0
11/27/13 7:31 PM
elitecmbt
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm having a shitty day. Can you draw me a picture of my wife being a bitch? She's yelling at me while I'm sittng on the floor thinking about telling her to fuck off. She is a Latino with a plump ass. Like JLo. I'm a white guy that looks like Brad Pitt without hair.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.