UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/9/12 10:38 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Servers are down for me too, but I went onto the cod website like it tells you to and it says there's no problem. Bah ! Phone Post
12/9/12 11:00 AM
EVIL YOSHI
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been playing for an hour.... They aren't down Phone Post
12/9/12 11:07 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on now Phone Post
12/9/12 11:11 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can join just no mic what are we playing best fight is Albert vs jorgensen Phone Post
12/9/12 11:27 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sunday morn'n cod party Phone Post
12/9/12 11:40 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Sticks and stones Phone Post
12/9/12 11:42 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks - Sunday morn'n cod party Phone Post
Afternoon you mean :) Phone Post
12/9/12 11:48 AM
The Octa...Gone
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro -
H Bombed By Hendricks - Sunday morn'n cod party Phone Post
Afternoon you mean :) Phone Post
Greetings time traveler. Phone Post
12/9/12 11:55 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

shirt i had made for my secret santa giftee, lol

That is sweet!!! Ill get one Phone Post
12/9/12 12:30 PM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thanks! if u want the website i got it from let me know

12/9/12 4:21 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

Oh i thought u made those!!! Phone Post
12/9/12 4:23 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

How you like tht uh, uh? Phone Post
12/9/12 4:29 PM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/09/12 4:30 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks - 
chaplinshouse -

not literally by my hand.  there's a shirt company online where u can design shirts.  pick the shirt style, color, design, words, etc.

nice avatar faygit! gonna put u on the corner make me some money.  u should use that headshot as your mma.tv pic

12/9/12 4:48 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

shirt i had made for my secret santa giftee, lol

That's awesome! Well played :D Phone Post
12/9/12 4:54 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -
H Bombed By Hendricks - 
chaplinshouse -

not literally by my hand.  there's a shirt company online where u can design shirts.  pick the shirt style, color, design, words, etc.

nice avatar faygit! gonna put u on the corner make me some money.  u should use that headshot as your mma.tv pic

Don't sweat my swag chap!! Oh and i dont do corners! Them spawn killers always worries me! Phone Post
12/9/12 5:25 PM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 12/09/12 5:28 PM

i'm mad i didn't think of it first.  didn't know u could use short shorts and have muscle definition.

thx outlaw.  i bet some ugers would buy that shit. i was gonna put the ug symbol on one sleeve, mixedmartialarts.com on the other, and fuck the ug on the back, but realized it'd make it hard to wear around town with FUCK real big

12/9/12 5:41 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

i'm mad i didn't think of it first.  didn't know u could use short shorts and have muscle definition.

thx outlaw.  i bet some ugers would buy that shit. i was gonna put the ug symbol on one sleeve, mixedmartialarts.com on the other, and fuck the ug on the back, but realized it'd make it hard to wear around town with FUCK real big

If u put "F*CK"... It is a go! Phone Post
12/9/12 6:16 PM
chaplinshouse

yeah i agree i thought of that but even still, u may feel like a douche going to pick up your kids at daycare, lol.  i know my giftee has a young son.  personally i'd prefer the f*ck version!

12/9/12 7:23 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

F*!#!

voted the fuck up fellas!

12/9/12 7:56 PM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 12/09/12 7:57 PM

sheit u stopped voting up i think i'm the only one that still does that

i may be off xbox a few days.  connection acting up and techs won't be out till tuesday.  went from 12mpbs to 5.  tried to play just now had horrible lag and got a probation warning for quiting, so i can't keep testing to see if it works ok cuz i'll have to quit and get on probation.  think vonderwhore cares about who hates this overly strict probabtion bullshit? YOU pay for the game.  then YOU pay to play it.  if YOU want to quit, who the fuck is he to put you on probation? and on top of that be overly strict about it.  his view is, it's YOUR privilege to make him rich

12/9/12 8:27 PM
OmgItsTheWams

I'm even getting probation when I finish games on random occasions this probation is way too strict if you get lagged out or host quits you still get probation Phone Post
12/9/12 9:25 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How long are probation times? Phone Post
12/9/12 9:32 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

sheit u stopped voting up i think i'm the only one that still does that

i may be off xbox a few days.  connection acting up and techs won't be out till tuesday.  went from 12mpbs to 5.  tried to play just now had horrible lag and got a probation warning for quiting, so i can't keep testing to see if it works ok cuz i'll have to quit and get on probation.  think vonderwhore cares about who hates this overly strict probabtion bullshit? YOU pay for the game.  then YOU pay to play it.  if YOU want to quit, who the fuck is he to put you on probation? and on top of that be overly strict about it.  his view is, it's YOUR privilege to make him rich

I know its you tht keeps voting up! Every time u post. My votes goes up!!!

I agree with this fckn probation!! Who gives a shyt if we troll out whn losing!!! Fck him! Only if i got a tweeter Phone Post
12/9/12 10:00 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Stuart510 - How long are probation times? Phone Post
60 secs Phone Post
12/10/12 9:06 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

I think they took out HC FFA to fix the spawns right? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.