UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/9/12 9:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
H Bombed By Hendricks
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

sheit u stopped voting up i think i'm the only one that still does that

i may be off xbox a few days.  connection acting up and techs won't be out till tuesday.  went from 12mpbs to 5.  tried to play just now had horrible lag and got a probation warning for quiting, so i can't keep testing to see if it works ok cuz i'll have to quit and get on probation.  think vonderwhore cares about who hates this overly strict probabtion bullshit? YOU pay for the game.  then YOU pay to play it.  if YOU want to quit, who the fuck is he to put you on probation? and on top of that be overly strict about it.  his view is, it's YOUR privilege to make him rich

I know its you tht keeps voting up! Every time u post. My votes goes up!!!

I agree with this fckn probation!! Who gives a shyt if we troll out whn losing!!! Fck him! Only if i got a tweeter Phone Post
12/9/12 10:00 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - How long are probation times? Phone Post
60 secs Phone Post
12/10/12 9:06 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

I think they took out HC FFA to fix the spawns right? Phone Post
12/10/12 9:11 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You like hc kc? Phone Post
12/10/12 9:28 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - You like hc kc? Phone Post
Im only playing it cause they took out FFA! Im getting use to it now too! No bad thing about it yet! Phone Post
12/10/12 9:32 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kc is always good I haven't played hc kc but we all know hardpoint is the best game mode Phone Post
12/10/12 10:31 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - Kc is always good I haven't played hc kc but we all know hardpoint is the best game mode Phone Post
Wams!!! U gotta be well rounded mah dude!!

Cant be one dimensional codda bro! Hc doesn't have 10 seconds waiting to spawn no more! Phone Post
12/10/12 10:32 AM
OmgItsTheWams

I play everything but hardpoint is by far my favorite I'm pretty good at most game modes but groundwar I'm not liking on this game Phone Post
12/10/12 10:32 AM
Stuart510
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haven't been on all weekend. Fights on Saturday and homework/brother on Netflix on Sunday.

A week and a half more of this he'll then I'm on winter break. Phone Post
12/10/12 10:34 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Stuart510 - Haven't been on all weekend. Fights on Saturday and homework/brother on Netflix on Sunday.

I know man we need to play hardpoint together when you are on break and you still celebrating the JMM KO? Phone Post
12/10/12 10:50 AM
Stuart510
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
Stuart510 - Haven't been on all weekend. Fights on Saturday and homework/brother on Netflix on Sunday.

I know man we need to play hardpoint together when you are on break and you still celebrating the JMM KO? Phone Post
Just chuckling at the memes made of him. I would have preferred if Nate Diaz won to be honest. But JMM deserve that win since their first fight. Phone Post
12/10/12 11:06 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Atleast you didn't go 0-5 like naughtii Phone Post
12/10/12 11:27 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - I play everything but hardpoint is by far my favorite I'm pretty good at most game modes but groundwar I'm not liking on this game Phone Post
And u dont play hc Phone Post
12/10/12 11:28 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Stuart510 -
OmgItsTheWams -

Just chuckling at the memes made of him. I would have preferred if Nate Diaz won to be honest. But JMM deserve that win since their first fight. Phone Post
Hey hey now!!! Mute me at least if u are talking dirt! Phone Post
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - Atleast you didn't go 0-5 like naughtii Phone Post
My heart bro! Mah hart Phone Post
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we need more hc guys the lopsided ratio is surprising Phone Post

12/10/12 11:29 AM
OmgItsTheWams

H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams - I play everything but hardpoint is by far my favorite I'm pretty good at most game modes but groundwar I'm not liking on this game Phone Post
And u dont play hc Phone Post
I do occasionally but prefer core I absolute hate tdm idc if its core or hc tdm sucks Phone Post
12/10/12 12:11 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Just got a good assist from flex!! 3 ft away from capping the flag for the win... And i took it( shot him on the back) only to have karma take it away! Phone Post
12/10/12 12:17 PM
EVIL YOSHI
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks - Just got a good assist from flex!! 3 ft away from capping the flag for the win... And i took it( shot him on the back) only to have karma take it away! Phone Post
..... Phone Post
12/10/12 12:28 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

EVIL YOSHI -
H Bombed By Hendricks - Just got a good assist from flex!! 3 ft away from capping the flag for the win... And i took it( shot him on the back) only to have karma take it away! Phone Post
..... Phone Post
After being benched almost the whole game.. I wanted to flag into the zone to feel vip-ish! Phone Post
12/10/12 12:29 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

*run Phone Post
12/10/12 12:30 PM
OmgItsTheWams

So you team killed flex to cap and you got killed before you capped? Phone Post
12/10/12 12:31 PM
Stuart510

Were you on the opposite team? Phone Post
12/10/12 12:35 PM
EVIL YOSHI
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
Were you on the opposite team? Phone Post
DO YOU THINK HE WAS ON THE OPPOSITE TEAM? Phone Post
12/10/12 12:47 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

U cant do it flex!! Nopes Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.