UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/10/12 10:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the islander
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 
EVIL YOSHI -
the islander -

Pats win easy

No Gronk. They don't win easy at all. Phone Post
Edelman also out and they are facing Andre Johnson who is on fire and they have a weak pass defense although it has gotten better with talib Phone Post

12/10/12 10:05 PM
chaplinshouse
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtii, we were talking about reggae earlier i said i'd link u to who i was talking about. 

12/10/12 10:07 PM
chaplinshouse
732 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ah yes, man that hits the spot haven't heard that in a while

12/10/12 10:39 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1. GOoGLE callofduty@elite

2. Create account!

3. Search for OG TOP TEAM

4. Post on thread often Geys VTFU daily

5. Accept games and party invite or atleast reply to let us know if u cant or is getting out... Or just not feeling like playing with the teams!

6. Let us know your game mode preferences Phone Post
12/10/12 10:46 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cnt watch on ___> Phone Post
12/10/12 11:53 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RIP OgmItsTheWams (for only a month) Phone Post
12/10/12 11:57 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Stuart510 - RIP OgmItsTheWams (for only a month) Phone Post
Whats the thred title? Phone Post
12/11/12 12:00 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
Not sure, but Houston got tapped. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:03 AM
chaplinshouse

Stuart510 - 
H Bombed By Hendricks -
Not sure, but Houston got tapped. Phone Post

yeah it's tough to out-december touchdown tommy

12/11/12 12:07 AM
the islander
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brady deserves the MVP imo, but the NFL has a major hard on for P Manning. 

12/11/12 7:47 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Does any if you'se play in the morn'n? Phone Post
12/11/12 8:02 AM
reelfoot
465 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i usually play in the morning, but I'm remodeling some of the house and the damn carpenter shows up at 7:30 every fucking morning. He brings weed tho.
12/11/12 8:10 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - i usually play in the morning, but I'm remodeling some of the house and the damn carpenter shows up at 7:30 every fucking morning. He brings weed tho.
When did you get back Phone Post
12/11/12 8:18 AM
OmgItsTheWams
220 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always play 3or 4 games before work I seem to do great in the morning Phone Post
12/11/12 8:29 AM
EVIL YOSHI
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - I always play 3or 4 games before work I seem to do great in the morning Phone Post
Morning players aren't Fucking kids who spawn kill and shit. Phone Post
12/11/12 8:44 AM
OmgItsTheWams

EVIL YOSHI -
OmgItsTheWams - I always play 3or 4 games before work I seem to do great in the morning Phone Post
Have you slept in the last week I swear you are always on lol you are catching up to me Phone Post
12/11/12 8:50 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams -
EVIL YOSHI -
Have you slept in the last week I swear you are always on lol you are catching up to me Phone Post
He running from me too!

Dmn rasp!!! U are now behind tchavo on the vip list! Chavo son... Chavo... He is worse than katsuki! Phone Post
12/11/12 9:44 AM
RKellyPeedOnMe
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks - Does any if you'se play in the morn'n? Phone Post
I so when I'm off. I usually get on around 8 Texas time for a couple of hours Phone Post
12/11/12 9:46 AM
RKellyPeedOnMe
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams -
EVIL YOSHI -
He running from me too!

Dmn rasp!!! U are now behind tchavo on the vip list! Chavo son... Chavo... He is worse than katsuki! Phone Post
Hey hey, what does that mean? I play when I can Phone Post
12/11/12 9:58 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I try and catch you guys when I can, but you all come on at like 8pm my time and shit so depending what time I'm up for work the next day I don't always stay online for long. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:51 AM
EVIL YOSHI
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
EVIL YOSHI -
I leave my Xbox on to charge controllers. Just because I'm online doesn't mean I'm playing. Phone Post
12/11/12 10:55 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Idk it seems everytime I get on you are playing but fuck it I would play even more if my wife would allow it Phone Post
12/11/12 10:58 AM
chaplinshouse

that can't be good for the fragile xbox to stay on 24/7, what kinda charge station is that? that's like keeping your computer on just to charge your cell phone

12/11/12 11:02 AM
EVIL YOSHI

chaplinshouse -

that can't be good for the fragile xbox to stay on 24/7, what kinda charge station is that? that's like keeping your computer on just to charge your cell phone

Had this Xbox since launch. Phone Post
12/11/12 11:02 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - Idk it seems everytime I get on you are playing but fuck it I would play even more if my wife would allow it Phone Post
Haha! Dude did you just say "if my wife would allow it?"

Rasp! Hey wc bck is all! Been worried a bit.. Only cus i need to improve my k.d ratio and u wasn't there to help!

Sparro!!! Its no biggie right now... When we do the CLAN operations, it will only work out in our favors!

So the non golden OGs needs to get with it!

And flex... Mornin games are easier competitions... For those still trying to get the camos! I always go vampire mode in the morns Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.