UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/11/12 11:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
H Bombed By Hendricks
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI -
chaplinshouse -

that can't be good for the fragile xbox to stay on 24/7, what kinda charge station is that? that's like keeping your computer on just to charge your cell phone

Had this Xbox since launch. Phone Post
I usually leave my xbox on until it goes off automatically! Phone Post
12/11/12 11:12 AM
OmgItsTheWams
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams - Idk it seems everytime I get on you are playing but fuck it I would play even more if my wife would allow it Phone Post
Haha! Dude did you just say "if my wife would allow it?"

Rasp! Hey wc bck is all! Been worried a bit.. Only cus i need to improve my k.d ratio and u wasn't there to help!

Sparro!!! Its no biggie right now... When we do the CLAN operations, it will only work out in our favors!

So the non golden OGs needs to get with it!

And flex... Mornin games are easier competitions... For those still trying to get the camos! I always go vampire mode in the morns Phone Post
Hell yeah I said that I mean she doesn't make a big deal I play but she likes watching tv in the game room Phone Post
12/11/12 11:59 AM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Busy for one more week then I have a month off. Don't sack me, I'll be back better than ever (probably not). Phone Post
12/11/12 12:11 PM
OmgItsTheWams
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - Busy for one more week then I have a month off. Don't sack me, I'll be back better than ever (probably not). Phone Post
Will you be on tonignt? Phone Post
12/11/12 12:11 PM
OmgItsTheWams

OmgItsTheWams -
Stuart510 - Busy for one more week then I have a month off. Don't sack me, I'll be back better than ever (probably not). Phone Post
Tonight Phone Post
12/11/12 12:13 PM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
Probably, I have to do something for my final but that should not take long. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:21 PM
the islander
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Overslept. Accidently Left my phone on silent so the alarm never went off. Just woke up and I'm pissed. Didn't go to school. Fuck it I'm getting online. Phone Post
12/11/12 12:22 PM
Boondock
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bros... the past half week has been disasterous.  In Dom or TDM I have been racking up the positive KDR and getting some great work done.

Then BOOOOOOM... all switched.  I'm now often LAST effing place in the matches.  

Just like that.... WTF?

12/11/12 12:28 PM
OmgItsTheWams

the islander - Overslept. Accidently Left my phone on silent so the alarm never went off. Just woke up and I'm pissed. Didn't go to school. Fuck it I'm getting online. Phone Post
So you are mad because you get to sleep in and play cod instead of going to school? Phone Post
12/11/12 12:29 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Boondock -

Bros... the past half week has been disasterous.  In Dom or TDM I have been racking up the positive KDR and getting some great work done.

Just like that.... WTF?

Did your gun get nerfed? Phone Post
12/11/12 12:52 PM
chaplinshouse
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 
the islander - Overslept. Accidently Left my phone on silent so the alarm never went off. Just woke up and I'm pissed. Didn't go to school. Fuck it I'm getting online. Phone Post
So you are mad because you get to sleep in and play cod instead of going to school? Phone Post

my man's tryin da be somebody can u diggit?

12/11/12 1:04 PM
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - RIP OgmItsTheWams (for only a month) Phone Post
I've decided on Brady spawn killed my Texans Phone Post
12/11/12 1:11 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Frank Grimes -
Ok will send an email as soon I find out the address is it snchange@mixedmartialarts.Com Phone Post
12/11/12 1:28 PM
chaplinshouse
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/11/12 1:28 PM

spawn kill implies low on skill.  like what his snooty dog faced wife does for a living. 

12/11/12 1:31 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -
Frank Grimes -
Ok will send an email as soon I find out the address is it snchange@mixedmartialarts.Com Phone Post
Frank grimes is not a random! He is with the OGTT! @ sheetsBYTP Phone Post
12/11/12 1:33 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams -
Boondock -

Just like that.... WTF?

Did your gun get nerfed? Phone Post
No.. He just been avoiding and dodging the party invites! Phone Post
12/11/12 1:34 PM
OmgItsTheWams

So mister 0-5 on sn bets is that the email? Phone Post
12/11/12 1:39 PM
chaplinshouse

yes^

12/11/12 1:47 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OmgItsTheWams - So mister 0-5 on sn bets is that the email? Phone Post
I remember that shyt like a motherfuckaa bro!! Its on my email contacts! Lol! Phone Post
12/11/12 1:58 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans

H Bombed By Hendricks -
I remember that shyt like a motherfuckaa bro!! Its on my email contacts! Lol! Phone Post
How much longer on this name? Phone Post
12/11/12 2:00 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Brady Spawn Killed My Texans -
H Bombed By Hendricks -
How much longer on this name? Phone Post
Hahah! U got 30 days!!! Phone Post
12/11/12 2:01 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Who was the fight before diaz n benson? Phone Post
12/11/12 2:04 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

H Bombed By Hendricks - Who was the fight before diaz n benson? Phone Post
Answered!!! Martin kampmann fought on the 17th last month! Phone Post
12/11/12 2:06 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans

Should have asked who you thought would win and go against that haha Phone Post
12/11/12 2:22 PM
chaplinshouse

Don't get too cocky bro! You picked the Texas over Tom Brady in December lol Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.