UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/11/12 3:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
H Bombed By Hendricks
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - Don't get too cocky bro! You picked the Texas over Tom Brady in December lol Phone Post
Ahah! I watched the game and was hoping i reached frank grimes... Only if i know it was him... To made his sn to the one you mentioned!

"You're too pussy to VOTE ME down" lol Phone Post
12/11/12 3:21 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brady Spawn Killed My Texans - No gronk and edelman with an average defense the Texans were awful they didn't show up Phone Post
Just like how bj penn, nate diaz, shogun, swick and pacman didnt show up!! Phone Post
12/11/12 3:47 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Can everybody jumps into the complete the ALPHABETS THREAD by jenks
And help complete that shyt .. One sequence atleast? Im getting ADD over that shyt! Phone Post
12/11/12 4:12 PM
Boondock
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams -
Boondock -

Bros... the past half week has been disasterous.  In Dom or TDM I have been racking up the positive KDR and getting some great work done.

Then BOOOOOOM... all switched.  I'm now often LAST effing place in the matches.  

Just like that.... WTF?

Did your gun get nerfed? Phone Post
No.. He just been avoiding and dodging the party invites! Phone Post
Truth to this tummy explanation is a) I'm frustrated at my level of sucking and trying to figure it out and b) I have had limited time on and didn't want to spend a lot of it in a game lobby. I'll be around to ruin the game. Have no fear. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:21 PM
Boondock
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock -
H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams -
Boondock -

Bros... the past half week has been disasterous.  In Dom or TDM I have been racking up the positive KDR and getting some great work done.

Just like that.... WTF?

Truth to this tummy explanation is a) I'm frustrated at my level of sucking and trying to figure it out and b) I have had limited time on and didn't want to spend a lot of it in a game lobby. I'll be around to ruin the game. Have no fear. Phone Post
Tummy?!

Holy auto correct. Phone Post
12/11/12 4:31 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Boondock -
Boondock -
H Bombed By Hendricks -
OmgItsTheWams -
Boondock -

Just like that.... WTF?

Tummy?!

Holy auto correct. Phone Post
Only queers complain about their tummies! Im just pulling on your tail yo Phone Post
12/11/12 5:20 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/11/12 5:23 PM
Boondock

chaplinshouse -

Why I otter.... Phone Post
12/11/12 6:18 PM
Mark It Zero
445 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone else having serious connection issues today? Every fucking game I've been in today, I'll start with full bars and usually half way through drop down to one. The host never migrates and it's fucking with my KD! Phone Post
12/11/12 6:20 PM
Boondock

Mark It Zero - Is anyone else having serious connection issues today? Every fucking game I've been in today, I'll start with full bars and usually half way through drop down to one. The host never migrates and it's fucking with my KD! Phone Post
Must've been playing on Yukon hosted games. Phone Post
12/11/12 7:49 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HC TDM lobby? Phone Post
12/11/12 8:02 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

RKellyPeedOnMe - HC TDM lobby? Phone Post
When? Phone Post
12/11/12 8:03 PM
RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
When? Phone Post
Now Phone Post
12/11/12 8:15 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

alakanooch -
RKellyPeedOnMe -
H Bombed By Hendricks -
When? Phone Post
Now Phone Post
Chavo and I are on waiting for everyone else. Phone Post
Dammit! Im on nba2k13 ryte now! All the lagg made me not wanting to play ryte now!!!

How long will you fellas be on for? Phone Post
12/12/12 12:04 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

I knew he was up to something taking his time in the main room! Phone Post
12/12/12 12:09 AM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/12/12 12:09 AM

hahahahaha, oh shit that's so funny best emblem ever.  flex's tongue hanging out, almost to plant

12/12/12 12:17 AM
chaplinshouse

btw if i'm on invisible mode that just means i'm not ready to be invited yet.  not trying to be sneaky.  not sharing my love with another.  usually i'm seeing if my connection is good before i make myself available, or working an upgrade

12/12/12 12:26 AM
the islander
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really cant sleep. Gonna play some blops for an hour or 2

12/12/12 6:09 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

btw if i'm on invisible mode that just means i'm not ready to be invited yet.  not trying to be sneaky.  not sharing my love with another.  usually i'm seeing if my connection is good before i make myself available, or working an upgrade

Dude. We can hlp u get your "rock on" sight if you want to? Ffa lobby it up!'! Phone Post
12/12/12 6:10 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

the islander -

I really cant sleep. Gonna play some blops for an hour or 2

Still upset u missed school? Fckn scholar! Phone Post
12/12/12 8:16 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha oh man flex's emblem rocks, I'm gonna have to shoot naughtii next time we're on HC, hell I might even C4 his ass :) Phone Post
12/12/12 9:24 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

UGCTT_Sparro - Haha oh man flex's emblem rocks, I'm gonna have to shoot naughtii next time we're on HC, hell I might even C4 his ass :) Phone Post
Dude... Chill chill did u see that dude on my rear? That is nooch... We were covering fire for flex!!! Like i said before.. He had a cramp n passed the flag back to me to run it in for him... He was tired as funk too... Phone Post
12/12/12 9:59 AM
chaplinshouse

H Bombed By Hendricks - 
chaplinshouse -

Dude. We can hlp u get your "rock on" sight if you want to? Ffa lobby it up!'! Phone Post

thanks bro i thought about asking u a few times at start of games to let me headshot u but then just wanted to play for real.  headshots aren't easy for me in the normal flow of run and gun cuz i'm so used to aiming low to allow for recoil compensation. 

i have it now.  looks awesome but hard to pinpoint aim with it.   

12/12/12 10:26 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
UGCTT_Sparro - Haha oh man flex's emblem rocks, I'm gonna have to shoot naughtii next time we're on HC, hell I might even C4 his ass :) Phone Post
Dude... Chill chill did u see that dude on my rear? That is nooch... We were covering fire for flex!!! Like i said before.. He had a cramp n passed the flag back to me to run it in for him... He was tired as funk too... Phone Post
Haha touché sir ! Phone Post
12/12/12 10:27 AM
UGCTT_Sparro

H Bombed By Hendricks -
I'm still gonna C4 your arse though haha, just for shits and giggles. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.