UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

12/12/12 10:28 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -
UGCTT_Sparro - Haha oh man flex's emblem rocks, I'm gonna have to shoot naughtii next time we're on HC, hell I might even C4 his ass :) Phone Post
Dude... Chill chill did u see that dude on my rear? That is nooch... We were covering fire for flex!!! Like i said before.. He had a cramp n passed the flag back to me to run it in for him... He was tired as funk too... Phone Post
Ah fuck it triple post BOOM !

You mad bro ? Phone Post
12/12/12 10:29 AM
the islander
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughti's emblem is awesome. Yukons might be the worst thing ever Phone Post
12/12/12 11:04 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - Naughti's emblem is awesome. Yukons might be the worst thing ever Phone Post
What's your gamer tag mate ? Phone Post
12/12/12 11:22 AM
the islander
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro -
the islander - Naughti's emblem is awesome. Yukons might be the worst thing ever Phone Post
Mufasa jenkins Phone Post
12/12/12 12:05 PM
UGCTT_Sparro

the islander -
UGCTT_Sparro -
Mufasa jenkins Phone Post
Ah at least now I know. Phone Post
12/12/12 4:43 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey chap... Its... Me.. You... Chavo... And now GRIF347 for team hc! Phone Post
12/12/12 5:28 PM
the islander

DOUBLE XP THIS WEEKEND!

12/12/12 5:34 PM
EVIL YOSHI
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -

DOUBLE XP THIS WEEKEND!

GTFO Phone Post
12/12/12 5:35 PM
the islander

Edited: 12/12/12 5:35 PM

Call of Duty @CallofDuty
Kick off #BlackOps2 2XP Weekend this Friday w/ @Treyarch's @Xbox 360 Game w/ Devs session + YouTube livestream! Stay tuned for how to join.

12/12/12 5:57 PM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -  Hey chap... Its... Me.. You... Chavo... And now GRIF347 for team hc! Phone Post

nice, bout time we have 4!!!

12/12/12 6:19 PM
OhNo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks -  Hey chap... Its... Me.. You... Chavo... And now GRIF347 for team hc! Phone Post

ahh yeah, hopefully i'll be on tonight after the gym. this time with less alcohol in my system.
12/12/12 6:43 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tuna socketed Phone Post
12/12/12 6:53 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OhNo -

ahh yeah, hopefully i'll be on tonight after the gym. this time with less alcohol in my system.
I see you went stealth mode eh? U got on n got ryte out!! Phone Post
12/12/12 8:35 PM
OhNo
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was trying to sneak in a game or two while my baby was asleep. of course i didn't adjust the volume and it woke her up.
12/12/12 8:39 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

OhNo - i was trying to sneak in a game or two while my baby was asleep. of course i didn't adjust the volume and it woke her up.
Rookie mistake mah dude... I thought u play HC... Suppose to always check the corners and surroundings... And adjust and adapt! Lol Phone Post
12/12/12 10:25 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

We shytted on their face and made them quit! Phone Post
12/12/12 10:46 PM
EVIL YOSHI
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watch it all the way.  This is what I was doing.

12/13/12 6:44 AM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
223 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I had to get off so quickly but I needed sleep I actually overslept because my alarm never went off so I was like a hour late Phone Post
12/13/12 7:47 AM
UGCTT_Sparro

EVIL YOSHI -

Haha I burst out laughing Phone Post
12/13/12 7:48 AM
UGCTT_Sparro

UGCTT_Sparro -
EVIL YOSHI -

Haha I burst out laughing Phone Post
I wondered WTF I was watching at first, I'm thinking what has this got to do with cod ? Is naughtii in that video too ? Phone Post
12/13/12 8:48 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Bro... That is at a church? Do you take me as the church type? Haha... It's more likely that u find katzuki in that vid than me! He always following flex to0... Ahah Phone Post
12/13/12 9:26 AM
chaplinshouse
745 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that sounds nothing like flex.  i think he makes his voice deep for you naughtii, and see how u repay him? teamkill

ps:  satan

12/13/12 9:34 AM
EVIL YOSHI

H Bombed By Hendricks - Bro... That is at a church? Do you take me as the church type? Haha... It's more likely that u find katzuki in that vid than me! He always following flex to0... Ahah Phone Post
No, I told you I was a youth group leader, no one believed me. Phone Post
12/13/12 9:36 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

that sounds nothing like flex.  i think he makes his voice deep for you naughtii, and see how u repay him? teamkill

ps:  satan

Ahah! I need a voice distorter device too then...

Put it on my cap! OGTT!
Phone Post
12/13/12 9:37 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

EVIL YOSHI -
H Bombed By Hendricks - Bro... That is at a church? Do you take me as the church type? Haha... It's more likely that u find katzuki in that vid than me! He always following flex to0... Ahah Phone Post
No, I told you I was a youth group leader, no one believed me. Phone Post
I still cant see you as one! Deep voice and always talk about cawks on xbl? Or wss it yukon? Hahah Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.