UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

1/6/13 7:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVIL YOSHI
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miltonm1977 -  Game sucks big black balls with the lag issues and shit. What the fuck else are you gonna play? I just run and gun, fuck it! K/D ratio? What? Why so serious? Phone Post

http://i.imgur.com/c9Ups.gif

1/6/13 9:21 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I couldn't do ops my wife was home Phone Post
1/6/13 11:23 PM
mje364
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
1/6/13 11:24 PM
mje364
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
1/6/13 11:30 PM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/06/13 11:30 PM

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT?

1/7/13 12:19 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/7/13 12:31 AM
Boondock
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/7/13 12:31 AM
mje364

Meh sorry, ap is being weird. Phone Post
1/7/13 12:41 AM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL

1/7/13 12:55 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mje364 - Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
Callofduty@elite

Gamertagger mater tater? Phone Post
1/7/13 1:03 AM
mje364

I has a crayon6
We're friends already, I'll sign up later tonight. Phone Post
1/7/13 1:32 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mje364 - I has a crayon6
We're friends already, I'll sign up later tonight. Phone Post
Aye... Ok... OG TOP TEAM Phone Post
1/7/13 1:34 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

Thanks to those who participates in the clan operation today... Ogtt is level nein now!! Whoo hoo!!! We gon get level
Fitty Phone Post
1/7/13 1:36 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

OGTT_naughtySanta - Thanks to those who participates in the clan operation today... Ogtt is level nein now!! Whoo hoo!!! We gon get level
Fitty Phone Post
Nemesis
Nooch
Marine
Myself
Alto
A couple
More lads... I cant remember off the top of me hat Phone Post
1/7/13 2:12 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtii, will you or Flex make a list of peeps who play and what they play? Top 6, core, HC, etc... Phone Post
1/7/13 2:21 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - Naughtii, will you or Flex make a list of peeps who play and what they play? Top 6, core, HC, etc... Phone Post
Sure... Top 6 as in skills and kdr? Phone Post
1/7/13 2:22 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

Phone Post
1/7/13 2:26 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe

OGTT_naughtySanta -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - Naughtii, will you or Flex make a list of peeps who play and what they play? Top 6, core, HC, etc... Phone Post
For clan ops Phone Post
1/7/13 3:02 AM
mje364

The website isn't allowing me to create an account :( I click on link your Xbox live account and it refreshes the page I'm on... I already entered in both my info twice with separate emails. Phone Post
1/7/13 3:15 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

mje364 - The website isn't allowing me to create an account :( I click on link your Xbox live account and it refreshes the page I'm on... I already entered in both my info twice with separate emails. Phone Post
Create a new elite account then! It did the same thing for me when i tried to link my xbl account... Other then that, one sec....

Ccccccchhhhhhhhaaaaaappppppllllllaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post
1/7/13 3:17 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -
OGTT_naughtySanta -
For clan ops Phone Post
Phbbbtttt... Okay i got your answer... Im the best!!! Phone Post
1/7/13 3:40 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been away for too long. Tomorrow I will hog the xbox no matter what. Waking up early and not getting off all day. I have two weeks before the spring semester begins so I have to make the most of it. Phone Post
1/7/13 3:51 AM
mje364

OGTT_naughtySanta - 
mje364 - The website isn't allowing me to create an account :( I click on link your Xbox live account and it refreshes the page I'm on... I already entered in both my info twice with separate emails. Phone Post
Create a new elite account then! It did the same thing for me when i tried to link my xbl account... Other then that, one sec....

Ccccccchhhhhhhhaaaaaappppppllllllaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phone Post

i tried once with my old account (didn't accept) and i tried creating a new account a separate email and it wouldn't accept my gamer tag :( i tried resetting it last week and it still didn't work.
1/7/13 9:30 AM
Altofsky
911 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11! Lol

I had to jump off and tend to the lil chillen.

Check out my ranking on HCKF. No way Im getting #1 unless naughtii gets the plague and cant play for a month. Phone Post
1/7/13 9:31 AM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_naughtySanta - 

am i supposed to know the answer? haven't troubleshot this but i just googled and for one guy this was his fix:

Make sure that your custom classes do not have special characters. Try either reverting your custom classes back to their default names or take out any non-alphanumeric characters from your Custom Classes (e.g. characters that are NOT A-Z 0-9) That should fix the issue that you're having.

if that doesn't work use a different browser (firefox, chrome, internet explorer, etc)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.