UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

1/6/13 11:11 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stuart510
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_naughtySanta -
[OGTT]alakanooch -
So it starts in six and a half hours? Phone Post
Android app eh? Pretty cool!

Yup starts in 6 hours! Core tdm! Mah bad, thought it was core dom! Phone Post
He's using the in-phone browser.

And good that you made it at 1pm for me (and all west coasters). I'll try to get on if there is nobody on the xbox. My brother thinks he's sick and will probably hog it. Phone Post
1/6/13 11:25 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
OGTT_naughtySanta -
[OGTT]alakanooch -

And good that you made it at 1pm for me (and all west coasters). I'll try to get on if there is nobody on the xbox. My brother thinks he's sick and will probably hog it. Phone Post
Back-hand bro!!! Do it! Phone Post
1/6/13 11:40 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_naughtySanta -
Stuart510 -
OGTT_naughtySanta -
[OGTT]alakanooch -

Back-hand bro!!! Do it! Phone Post
So this shit starts at 10pm for me... Hmm I may be online then. Phone Post
1/6/13 2:56 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Starts in 1 hr 30... ? Phone Post
1/6/13 3:00 PM
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good strategy would be to role in a party and play ground war and have everyone in your party vote for TDM. Higher score limit and more people to kill
1/6/13 4:48 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - Good strategy would be to role in a party and play ground war and have everyone in your party vote for TDM. Higher score limit and more people to kill
In theory, this should work. Phone Post
1/6/13 5:30 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta

the islander - Good strategy would be to role in a party and play ground war and have everyone in your party vote for TDM. Higher score limit and more people to kill
It specifically said.. CORE TDM Phone Post
1/6/13 5:38 PM
the islander

OGTT_naughtySanta - 

groundwar has core TDM

1/6/13 5:40 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta

the islander -
OGTT_naughtySanta - 

groundwar has core TDM

Ground war is core... It got tdm. Phone Post
1/6/13 5:40 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta

OGTT_naughtySanta -
the islander -
OGTT_naughtySanta - 

groundwar has core TDM

Ground war is core... It got tdm. Phone Post
Groundwar is in core mode... Phone Post
1/6/13 6:09 PM
chaplinshouse
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

naughtii's vote ups prove he's evil

666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down

1/6/13 7:11 PM
OGTT_naughtySanta

chaplinshouse -

naughtii's vote ups prove he's evil

666 The total sum of your votes up and votes down

:)

I will need your help to keep it at that number pls! Phone Post
1/6/13 7:22 PM
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wams want to re-up the sn bet on the pats Texans? 1 month for you. 2 for me if I lose? Phone Post
1/6/13 7:32 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Frank Grimes - Wams want to re-up the sn bet on the pats Texans? 1 month for you. 2 for me if I lose? Phone Post
Nah I never would of took it if gronk wasn't injured at the time Phone Post
1/6/13 7:38 PM
EVIL YOSHI
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

miltonm1977 -  Game sucks big black balls with the lag issues and shit. What the fuck else are you gonna play? I just run and gun, fuck it! K/D ratio? What? Why so serious? Phone Post

http://i.imgur.com/c9Ups.gif

1/6/13 9:21 PM
Brady Spawn Killed My Texans
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I couldn't do ops my wife was home Phone Post
1/6/13 11:23 PM
mje364
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
1/6/13 11:24 PM
mje364
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
1/6/13 11:30 PM
the islander

Edited: 01/06/13 11:30 PM

Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT?

1/7/13 12:19 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/7/13 12:31 AM
Boondock
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/7/13 12:31 AM
mje364

Meh sorry, ap is being weird. Phone Post
1/7/13 12:41 AM
the islander

LOL

1/7/13 12:55 AM
OGTT_naughtySanta

mje364 - Sorry I haven't been on Blops much. Haven't been on xbox much lately and when I do it's mostly been halo. That game has surpassed my expectations, ill try and be on more now though. Whats the website to register for the OGTT? Phone Post
Callofduty@elite

Gamertagger mater tater? Phone Post
1/7/13 1:03 AM
mje364

I has a crayon6
We're friends already, I'll sign up later tonight. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.