UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

1/22/13 1:33 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVIL YOSHI
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtiidawg -  Well, well, well... Flex, what have we got... A first round knock off almost schooled ya eh mate? 3 stabs to the back of the neck was the sound of beauty!!! 2 more rounds mr. Flexicles!!! Phone Post

You were beating me 5-1 and you lost.  'ALMOST' schooled me.  ALMOST only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades.

1/22/13 1:36 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
Naughtiidawg - 
JHR -
Naughtiidawg - 

if BEATTS do the same thing with the bots again.. make the bots skills to be insane.. or pretty good.. 

I do that when I plan on playing long. You guys jumped into a game I was testing my connection out on.

I use that alot for testing out guns I'm not familiar with and scorestreaks etc.

That was fun... What was the skill levels for the mods? Ergggg, bots... Not mods! Ahahaha Phone Post

That was just regular.  Put it on hardened or veteran and you're getting quick scoped...lol

1/22/13 1:48 PM
the islander
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm gonna use sniper only for the tourney. Nuke town is a small ass map but ill make it work
1/22/13 1:48 PM
the islander
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've got some tricks
1/22/13 1:59 PM
Naughtiidawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - I've got some tricks
Share em! Phone Post
1/22/13 2:02 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - I'm gonna use sniper only for the tourney. Nuke town is a small ass map but ill make it work

I ran that through google translate and it came out

"I'm going to camp like a bitch!"

;)

1/22/13 2:06 PM
Naughtiidawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol^!

Dunham
Fitch
Overeem
Evans
Aldo

SN BET?

I was gonna wait for pettis but im confident on this! Phone Post
1/22/13 2:13 PM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh jeez that was a bots game we jumped in on? hahaha my first bots game ever i thought we were playing a real game

1/22/13 2:22 PM
JHR

chaplinshouse - 

oh jeez that was a bots game we jumped in on? hahaha my first bots game ever i thought we were playing a real game

1/22/13 2:24 PM
JHR

Put the bots on the hardest setting on a FFA with 11 bots vs you on hijack.

Chaos.

Lots of fun though.

1/22/13 2:35 PM
the islander

JHR - 
the islander - I'm gonna use sniper only for the tourney. Nuke town is a small ass map but ill make it work

I ran that through google translate and it came out

"I'm going to camp like a bitch!"

;)

I don't camp
1/22/13 2:35 PM
JHR

Take it up with google!

;)

1/22/13 2:39 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha sorry to disappoint you Chaplin my friend, but trust me it was a close match, as soon as i got that last kill i told Chavo, dude my hands are sweating haha, but me and you shall give this shit a go and see what happens eh ?

Either way i see Flex taking this from anyone, i had it between Flex and Wams but seen as that got sorted in the 1st round, no brainer really.

1/22/13 2:40 PM
reelfoot
454 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flex's writen apology to BigA

1/22/13 2:45 PM
EVIL YOSHI
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro - 

Haha sorry to disappoint you Chaplin my friend, but trust me it was a close match, as soon as i got that last kill i told Chavo, dude my hands are sweating haha, but me and you shall give this shit a go and see what happens eh ?

Either way i see Flex taking this from anyone, i had it between Flex and Wams but seen as that got sorted in the 1st round, no brainer really.

Naughtii disagreed with you, until I put him in his place.

1/22/13 2:48 PM
Naughtiidawg

EVIL YOSHI -
UGCTT_Sparro - 

Naughtii disagreed with you, until I put him in his place.

I got 2 more round on u "nowwatchmeCHAEL" Phone Post
1/22/13 2:49 PM
Naughtiidawg

Round* Phone Post
1/22/13 2:51 PM
Naughtiidawg

reelfoot -

flex's writen apology to BigA

Ahah!!! Send it to his xbox inbox Phone Post
1/22/13 2:51 PM
chaplinshouse
713 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro - 

I got jenx winning it all, if they both advance and meet up in the semi final, i'll SN bet u on it.  though his sniper claim has me wondering if that's wise.  i'm sure if it proves foolish he'll make the adjustment so my prediction stands

I know this will make most laugh but if i had a great connection my pick would be me.  as it stands i'm damn lucky to have gotten out of the first round.  1v1 gives me a chance with a shit connection though, just not in pop around the corner / entering a room battles

let me know your availability.  btw what gun do u use? i'll probably use an m27

1/22/13 3:15 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
UGCTT_Sparro - 

I got jenx winning it all, if they both advance and meet up in the semi final, i'll SN bet u on it.  though his sniper claim has me wondering if that's wise.  i'm sure if it proves foolish he'll make the adjustment so my prediction stands

I know this will make most laugh but if i had a great connection my pick would be me.  as it stands i'm damn lucky to have gotten out of the first round.  1v1 gives me a chance with a shit connection though, just not in pop around the corner / entering a room battles

I accept your SN bet, you got mufasa, I got flex. Now we need to decide what the losers name will be ?

I use the scar-h myself, hence why it's golden haha. Me and chavo banned all killstreaks, lethals and tactically, oh and target finder. Phone Post
1/22/13 3:22 PM
Naughtiidawg

UGCTT_Sparro -
chaplinshouse -
UGCTT_Sparro - 

I accept your SN bet, you got mufasa, I got flex. Now we need to decide what the losers name will be ?

I use the scar-h myself, hence why it's golden haha. Me and chavo banned all killstreaks, lethals and tactically, oh and target finder. Phone Post
Only pussies uses those anyways! :D Phone Post
1/22/13 3:23 PM
Naughtiidawg

Phone Post
1/22/13 3:30 PM
chaplinshouse

'only pussies use those' says mr pdw blast hahaha.  and why do u have hardline as a perk with no scorestreaks allowed?

sparro:  sure i'll agree to run the same rules u ran with tchavo where lethal/tactical/scorestreaks are concerned

1/22/13 3:31 PM
UGCTT_Sparro

Naughtiidawg - Phone Post
First of all, fuck you.

Secondly, you have 4G connection, so fuck you again.

Thirdly, fuck you again.

:) Phone Post
1/22/13 3:32 PM
EVIL YOSHI

Naughtiidawg -  Phone Post

....That's what you used to play against me?

Why would you use Hardline and not Dexterity?  There are no killstreaks

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.