UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/22/13 3:56 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

workin' on a sex farm.  do-do-do-do-do-dodo

PLOWin through your BEAN field, do-do-do-do-do-dodo

1/22/13 5:12 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

and isnt' "toughness" a waste on hardcore?

So is scavenger in a 1v1. There's no way are you gonna use all your ammo before dying. Phone Post
1/22/13 5:14 PM
Naughtiidawg
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That is my work- class set up! For you beeches... It is a different set up! Fckn rookies... U all know that u have to create all new classes for your custom game modes!!!

Only differences are the perks... Other that.. All the same!!!!

Sparro... Shove it!

......_._._.._..._.. _._._...............

Phone Post
1/22/13 5:48 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No love for the underdog. I see.
1/22/13 5:50 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2v2 tournament. I'm gonna be ready. Me and tophat will rape all... Maybe... Maybe not. Who knows? I don't, so we shall wait and see. Phone Post
1/22/13 5:56 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtiidawg - That is my work- class set up! For you beeches... It is a different set up! Fckn rookies... U all know that u have to create all new classes for your custom game modes!!!

Sparro... Shove it!

Phone Post
Haha I know you love me really Phone Post
1/22/13 6:04 PM
Naughtiidawg
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 2v2 tournament. I'm gonna be ready. Me and tophat will rape all... Maybe... Maybe not. Who knows? I don't, so we shall wait and see. Phone Post
U gotta get him in here to get finger rape first!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 6:12 PM
chaplinshouse
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro - 
chaplinshouse -

and isnt' "toughness" a waste on hardcore?

So is scavenger in a 1v1. There's no way are you gonna use all your ammo before dying. Phone Post

i agree but i do think it's possible to use all your ammo in a 15 point game.  esp if u have a pdw, spray and pray a lot and go on a big kill streak.  that said u can always pick up ammo off your dead body even without scavenger, plus pickup dead enemy gun so it's a wasted perk

1/22/13 6:19 PM
chaplinshouse

Naughtiidawg -  That is my work- class set up! For you beeches... It is a different set up! Fckn rookies... U all know that u have to create all new classes for your custom game modes!!!

Sparro... Shove it!

Phone Post

haha. u laid it out there while we're talking about 1v1 classes, without a word, so the assumption was, that's what u use in 1v1.   u even excluded lethal/tacticals which i know u don't do in regular mode do u? 

that's like us talking about what we like women doing to us and u walk up and say u like your butthole licked, then walk off.  then later call us stupid for not realizing u meant by a dude!

1/22/13 6:55 PM
Naughtiidawg

chaplinshouse -
Naughtiidawg -  That is my work- class set up! For you beeches... It is a different set up! Fckn rookies... U all know that u have to create all new classes for your custom game modes!!!

Sparro... Shove it!

Phone Post

haha. u laid it out there while we're talking about 1v1 classes, without a word, so the assumption was, that's what u use in 1v1.   u even excluded lethal/tacticals which i know u don't do in regular mode do u? 

that's like us talking about what we like women doing to us and u walk up and say u like your butthole licked, then walk off.  then later call us stupid for not realizing u meant by a dude!

Ahahah!! Right right!!! I did put it up because of the no lethal,tactical and secondary weapons... Then realized i was getting nit picked for my perks too... Phone Post
1/22/13 6:56 PM
Naughtiidawg

Btw... The winner of sheets/yukon will takes all!! Phone Post
1/22/13 7:46 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be on in a couple of hours hopefully
1/22/13 8:35 PM
Stuart510
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtii's cousin is about to fight on TUF 17. Phone Post
1/22/13 8:39 PM
Naughtiidawg

Lol!!! The dude in his corner is my buddy!!!

Hope he finally gets in! Ryan bigler!!!

I hate that his opponent is a greg jackson... Phone Post
1/22/13 8:40 PM
Naughtiidawg

Just hope the guamanians makes it! Gosh!!! Phone Post
1/22/13 8:45 PM
Naughtiidawg

R U Fvking kidding me!!! Fckkkkkkkkk Phone Post
1/22/13 8:45 PM
JHR
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

2v2 me and Oboe.

Shit, I wont even need to pick up the controller ;)

1/22/13 9:12 PM
Stuart510
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtiidawg - Lol!!! The dude in his corner is my buddy!!!

Hope he finally gets in! Ryan bigler!!!

I hate that his opponent is a greg jackson... Phone Post
Jon Jones is coaching everyone. Let them bang, bro. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:43 PM
reelfoot
564 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart dead last? I already had Stuart's winning patch made up.

Now he gets the pink sock patch. He got to wear it to school. Phone Post
1/22/13 9:46 PM
Stuart510

I couldn't compete. I guess nobody replaced me. What do you mean by patch? Phone Post
1/22/13 9:48 PM
Stuart510

Rob didn't compete either. I would've lost to Sheets or Jenkins in the final. How are we doing partners for next tournament? Phone Post
1/22/13 9:51 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -

2v2 me and Oboe.

How long does it take a mod to approve an account? My little brother and fellow OGTTer just signed up Phone Post
1/22/13 10:10 PM
Naughtiidawg

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe -
JHR -

2v2 me and Oboe.

How long does it take a mod to approve an account? My little brother and fellow OGTTer just signed up Phone Post
Good shyts... I guess u have to suck the dick on behalf of ur little bro... I sucked n got spatted on the butthole when i joined... How was it for you guys? Phone Post
1/22/13 10:12 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe

Lol, it was a little rough. Phone Post
1/22/13 11:14 PM
Naughtiidawg

So tor is the scary tufer? Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.