UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

2/20/13 5:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGTT_Darth YOLO
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Game time soon? Phone Post
2/20/13 8:14 PM
chaplinshouse
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN -  And chaplin... Log in and make yoursels the clan leader! Phone Post

why? cuz you're away? 

2/21/13 12:25 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN -  And chaplin... Log in and make yoursels the clan leader! Phone Post

why? cuz you're away? 

Thais sweet naughtii Phone Post
2/21/13 7:50 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -

You're happy with it though ?

The controller is excellent but I don't like using it!

Let me explain:

Great build quality, looks and feels great, adjustable triggers are awesome, grips brilliant etc...

My issue is the paddles, in particular the right paddle which initiates the drop shot.

I seem to grip the controller too tight, so when I just want to fire my gun I inadvertently start crouching, lying down as I've pressed the paddle - really, really annoying!

There's no way of deactivating the paddles. I can either not use it or adapt my grip to accommodate the controller..... Phone Post
2/21/13 8:37 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

Thanks for the heads up. That was/is a concern of mine also.

2/21/13 10:14 AM
DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomorrow night lets get a full squad of 6 for SnD. We won't lose all night. Playing in a squad and taking SnD seriously with strategies is really fun. Phone Post
2/21/13 10:16 AM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I won't be able to play :( Phone Post
2/21/13 10:21 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS -  Tomorrow night lets get a full squad of 6 for SnD. We won't lose all night. Playing in a squad and taking SnD seriously with strategies is really fun. Phone Post

I want to like SnD but most of the time it's like watching Jon Fitch take on Josh Koscheck in a game of chess.

2/21/13 11:56 AM
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -
DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS -  Tomorrow night lets get a full squad of 6 for SnD. We won't lose all night. Playing in a squad and taking SnD seriously with strategies is really fun. Phone Post

I want to like SnD but most of the time it's like watching Jon Fitch take on Josh Koscheck in a game of chess.

You are not playing it correctly. Play with a team who moves together and keeps a fast pace and has a plan and that's where it gets fun Phone Post
2/21/13 11:58 AM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS -
JHR -

You are not playing it correctly. Play with a team who moves together and keeps a fast pace and has a plan and that's where it gets fun Phone Post
I heard that. I'll probably pick up the game today. Phone Post
2/21/13 12:19 PM
chaplinshouse
710 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS - 
JHR -

you should link him to some of those pro matches so he sees what you're talking about.  

i tried playing last night the lag was pathetic.  next COD if it's P2P i'm not even buying it

2/21/13 12:24 PM
EVIL YOSHI
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE

Angel is going into heat!

2/21/13 12:26 PM

EVIL YOSHI -

GREAT NEWS EVERYONE

Angel is going into heat!

Fuck yes! Phone Post
2/21/13 12:29 PM
chaplinshouse

2/21/13 1:03 PM
JHR

chaplinshouse - 
JHR -

you should link him to some of those pro matches so he sees what you're talking about.  

i tried playing last night the lag was pathetic.  next COD if it's P2P i'm not even buying it

I watch the mlg pro scrims all the time.

We're not pros...lol

2/21/13 1:08 PM

Post a pic of angel Phone Post
2/21/13 2:27 PM
chaplinshouse

JHR - 
chaplinshouse - 
JHR -

I watch the mlg pro scrims all the time.

We're not pros...lol

we're not? ah shit well nevermind then

I was thinking the vid could show u how it could be played at a faster pace than the avg laymen plays it.  it'll never be as fast as KC or TDM but still i think u would appreciate it if u really gave it a try could be wrong

2/21/13 2:34 PM
JHR

lol Im just busting balls.

I appreciate the strategic play behind SnD but the respawn delays aren't my thing.

To each their own.

2/21/13 8:17 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

..balls Phone Post
2/22/13 11:29 AM
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Darth YOLO - ..balls Phone Post
Just waiting for a mate. Phone Post
2/22/13 11:33 AM
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -

lol Im just busting balls.

I appreciate the strategic play behind SnD but the respawn delays aren't my thing.

To each their own.

Same with this bag of dicks! That is why i said, me and beatts gamestyle is similar! And when we plays together, we are like dicks and balls... Minus the lags! Phone Post
2/22/13 11:39 AM
reelfoot
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/22/13 3:48 PM
reelfoot
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtii, patches came back with a cannot forward to address stamp. Phone Post
2/22/13 3:54 PM

Double xp weekend Phone Post
2/22/13 4:07 PM
Stuart510

DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS - Double xp weekend Phone Post
And I don't have the game with me. Dammit. Oh well, I'm level 55 anyway. Don't think I'll prestige again. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.