UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/22/13 11:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - Naughtii, patches came back with a cannot forward to address stamp. Phone Post
I wished to get it before coming down for this training...
What is the address you put on it? Phone Post
2/22/13 11:12 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - Where is everyone? I said I'm online. Sheesh, and yall whine about me not playing Phone Post
I'm at working protecting my community and reading for an exam tomorrow. Phone Post
2/23/13 8:22 PM
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be rocking the BLOPS2 once again on the first week of March... you stinky cunts better be ready for me, for i will play for a month or so and the my account will be deactivated for a while. Hopefully none of you chicharones deletes me in my absence! Phone Post
2/23/13 9:21 PM
Stuart510
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess I won't be on this weekend. Cousin isn't coming over, so I'll most likely pick it up from his house during the week. Phone Post
2/23/13 9:30 PM

When i get back.. I needs to play with the clanistas or else imma quit every lobby! Phone Post
2/23/13 9:35 PM
Stuart510
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN - When i get back.. I needs to play with the clanistas or else imma quit every lobby! Phone Post
Naughtii, stay on this thread tonight/tomorrow morning. I'll get the videos of the fights from YouTube so you can see them. Phone Post
2/23/13 11:40 PM

Stuart510 -
Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN - When i get back.. I needs to play with the clanistas or else imma quit every lobby! Phone Post
Naughtii, stay on this thread tonight/tomorrow morning. I'll get the videos of the fights from YouTube so you can see them. Phone Post
Thanks stuart! Phone Post
2/23/13 11:46 PM
reelfoot
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN - 
reelfoot - Naughtii, patches came back with a cannot forward to address stamp. Phone Post
I wished to get it before coming down for this training...
What is the address you put on it? Phone Post

7349B 5th Armor Division Road
Fort Knox, Ky 40121
2/24/13 12:36 AM
Stuart510

Naughtii!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsqxSkqe3EI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Phone Post
2/24/13 6:32 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://m.soundcloud.com/hirstycapital/yorkshire-thrift-shop

Thrift shop - Yorkshire style :) Phone Post
2/24/13 2:13 PM
Stuart510

UGCTT_Sparro - http://m.soundcloud.com/hirstycapital/yorkshire-thrift-shop

Not bad. I like how they used Yorkshire slang in it. Chuffing lol. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:29 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -

Haha just about every word in there was Yorkshire slang my friend. Phone Post
2/24/13 2:36 PM
Stuart510

UGCTT_Sparro -
Stuart510 -

I was playing Pro Evo a long time ago with some guy I added. This guy was weird as fuck, he spewed bullshit. He tells me how he lived in England half his life and says that I sound like I'm from Yorkshire. He said it had something to do with how I pronounced some words. I sound nothing like the guy(s) in that song. Phone Post
2/24/13 4:29 PM
UGCTT_Sparro

Stuart510 -
UGCTT_Sparro -
Stuart510 -

I was playing Pro Evo a long time ago with some guy I added. This guy was weird as fuck, he spewed bullshit. He tells me how he lived in England half his life and says that I sound like I'm from Yorkshire. He said it had something to do with how I pronounced some words. I sound nothing like the guy(s) in that song. Phone Post
Haha correct my friend, you sound nothing like a Yorkshire man. I've noticed this thread hasn't talked about cod properly in quite a while, everyone else got bored of its BS too ? Phone Post
2/24/13 4:39 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -

Thanks for the heads up. That was/is a concern of mine also.

How you finding the controller? Phone Post
2/24/13 4:48 PM
reelfoot
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone playing?
2/24/13 5:17 PM
Stuart510

I'll be on in a few days. Phone Post
2/24/13 7:40 PM
reelfoot

2/24/13 7:43 PM
reelfoot

Stuart510 -  I'll be on in a few days. Phone Post

why would you let your cousin borrow BO2? give him MW3
2/24/13 8:13 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have now a 25 mg interwebs.
I was playing on less than 1 meg until now.

I have 45 mins of playtime. Rasp you in? Phone Post
2/24/13 8:53 PM
Stuart510

reelfoot -
Stuart510 -  I'll be on in a few days. Phone Post

why would you let your cousin borrow BO2? give him MW3
My mw3 is scratched. Phone Post
2/24/13 9:16 PM

i may not
Play black ops 2 as much when i go back...

@reelfoot.. 7493B
I would love to get it and rep that shyt. Would leave it on my body armor 24/7 when i deploy! did you make the official ug icon with the real colors? Are you still embroidering or u quit doing it? Phone Post
2/24/13 11:32 PM

Um, pssst, yo islander, pssst...

Phone Post
2/24/13 11:46 PM
DIET NOG WILL HELP HASHAD DROP 20 LBS
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

please naughti. I don't want to talk about it. I really don't know what to do. I have lost all of my sexual attraction to her.I have loved her for years. It's gone. My penis has gone into hibernation.

2/24/13 11:49 PM
reelfoot

Shaq Just Bigfooted Naughtii's SN -  i may not
Play black ops 2 as much when i go back...

@reelfoot.. 7493B
I would love to get it and rep that shyt. Would leave it on my body armor 24/7 when i deploy! did you make the official ug icon with the real colors? Are you still embroidering or u quit doing it? Phone Post

I have a good image for the UG, but the background fabric would have to be black instead of the mustard green to get the same color pattern. OGTT on top, Naughtii on the bottom? what ever you want, it is done.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.