UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

3/27/13 11:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
the islander -  Just came across a hacker. His guns twitched when he shot and his fire rate was ridiculous. He shot a full clip of an s12 in 1 second Phone Post

i'm pretty sure that's just a souped up rapid fire controller, no? i have a rapid fire but i haven't messed with its features.  when on default setting the only gun usable for it are semi auto handguns.  if u accidentally engage it with a real assault/smg/etc it makes your bullets go super slow.  

Possibly a jitter mod based on the way his gun was shaking while he was shooting.

There was a hack in MW2 where you could hold down the X button and shoot and your gun would turn fully automatic and fire at a crazy rate.

I will go into my theater and make a clip out of it Phone Post
3/27/13 11:15 AM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so naughtii u gonna make some 2v2 brackets? 

welcome to my world, i can't switch back and forth hc/core.  

that china desert map has really grown on me

3/27/13 11:17 AM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - 
chaplinshouse -
the islander -  Just came across a hacker. His guns twitched when he shot and his fire rate was ridiculous. He shot a full clip of an s12 in 1 second Phone Post

i'm pretty sure that's just a souped up rapid fire controller, no? i have a rapid fire but i haven't messed with its features.  when on default setting the only gun usable for it are semi auto handguns.  if u accidentally engage it with a real assault/smg/etc it makes your bullets go super slow.  

Possibly a jitter mod based on the way his gun was shaking while he was shooting.

There was a hack in MW2 where you could hold down the X button and shoot and your gun would turn fully automatic and fire at a crazy rate.

I will go into my theater and make a clip out of it Phone Post

yeah my controller has a jitter feature too i read but i haven't explored that yet.  you're probably right.  i don't know why i bought this fucking thing if i'm not going to test all its features

3/27/13 11:38 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man the UG is an awful place they are like children vote downs galore Phone Post
3/27/13 11:38 AM
reelfoot
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 11:51 AM
reelfoot
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 11:59 AM
reelfoot

3/27/13 12:18 PM
reelfoot

he's just kidding with that $100
3/27/13 12:59 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

I know those dudes.... :)

3/27/13 2:10 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 3:12 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 4:01 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else read the rumours about the next cod ?

Apparently called call of duty: ghosts and is coming out on the next gen consoles, you can shoot while sliding across the ground and roll left/right while laying prone etc etc, sounds promising but nothing is confirmed yet. Phone Post
3/27/13 4:23 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

3/27/13 4:32 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rasp. Who am I in all of this trailer hilarity Phone Post
3/27/13 5:11 PM
reelfoot

The Canadian Phone Post
3/27/13 5:14 PM
reelfoot

Can't connect Phone Post
3/27/13 8:57 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 8:58 PM
chaplinshouse

reelfoot - 

hahaha!  yes i did.  and it was eeeeeeasy :)

3/27/13 9:00 PM
reelfoot

chaplinshouse - 
reelfoot - 

meme chap is talking about Rasping, not you.
3/27/13 9:01 PM
chaplinshouse

UGCTT_Sparro -  Anyone else read the rumours about the next cod ?

Apparently called call of duty: ghosts and is coming out on the next gen consoles, you can shoot while sliding across the ground and roll left/right while laying prone etc etc, sounds promising but nothing is confirmed yet. Phone Post

promising but considering it's a video game where u can do anything, long past due.   they kind of implied in this cod that u could shoot sideways while diving, they showed a commercial showing a person doing it while he was holding the portable sony player.  either way i will buy it because they've shown more loyalty to hc players, but treyarch can suck a dick next time it's their turn.  i don't care if they put motorhead in their commercials with bouncing titties

3/27/13 9:03 PM
chaplinshouse

reelfoot - 
chaplinshouse - 
reelfoot - 

meme chap is talking about Rasping, not you.

ah... i took it as 'he knows chap"  not "he knows! chap!" 

3/27/13 9:31 PM
the islander

getting online

3/27/13 10:05 PM
the islander

Rasping and I are dominating Phone Post
3/27/13 10:50 PM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant play.. I suck too
Much Phone Post
3/27/13 11:18 PM
Stuart510
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - I cant play.. I suck too
Much Phone Post
Keep at it Naughtii. You can only get better if you play against better players.

That's why Jenkins and I destroy everyone in SnD now. He helped me get better and now he doesn't have to carry the team. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.