UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

3/27/13 11:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 11:59 AM
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/27/13 12:18 PM
reelfoot

he's just kidding with that $100
3/27/13 12:59 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

I know those dudes.... :)

3/27/13 2:10 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 3:12 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 4:01 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else read the rumours about the next cod ?

Apparently called call of duty: ghosts and is coming out on the next gen consoles, you can shoot while sliding across the ground and roll left/right while laying prone etc etc, sounds promising but nothing is confirmed yet. Phone Post
3/27/13 4:23 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

3/27/13 4:32 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rasp. Who am I in all of this trailer hilarity Phone Post
3/27/13 5:11 PM
reelfoot

The Canadian Phone Post
3/27/13 5:14 PM
reelfoot

Can't connect Phone Post
3/27/13 8:57 PM
reelfoot

3/27/13 8:58 PM
chaplinshouse
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - 

hahaha!  yes i did.  and it was eeeeeeasy :)

3/27/13 9:00 PM
reelfoot

chaplinshouse - 
reelfoot - 

meme chap is talking about Rasping, not you.
3/27/13 9:01 PM
chaplinshouse
711 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro -  Anyone else read the rumours about the next cod ?

Apparently called call of duty: ghosts and is coming out on the next gen consoles, you can shoot while sliding across the ground and roll left/right while laying prone etc etc, sounds promising but nothing is confirmed yet. Phone Post

promising but considering it's a video game where u can do anything, long past due.   they kind of implied in this cod that u could shoot sideways while diving, they showed a commercial showing a person doing it while he was holding the portable sony player.  either way i will buy it because they've shown more loyalty to hc players, but treyarch can suck a dick next time it's their turn.  i don't care if they put motorhead in their commercials with bouncing titties

3/27/13 9:03 PM
chaplinshouse

reelfoot - 
chaplinshouse - 
reelfoot - 

meme chap is talking about Rasping, not you.

ah... i took it as 'he knows chap"  not "he knows! chap!" 

3/27/13 9:31 PM
the islander
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

getting online

3/27/13 10:05 PM
the islander
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rasping and I are dominating Phone Post
3/27/13 10:50 PM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant play.. I suck too
Much Phone Post
3/27/13 11:18 PM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - I cant play.. I suck too
Much Phone Post
Keep at it Naughtii. You can only get better if you play against better players.

That's why Jenkins and I destroy everyone in SnD now. He helped me get better and now he doesn't have to carry the team. Phone Post
3/28/13 1:58 AM
the islander

Stuart510 - 
Much Phone Post
Keep at it Naughtii. You can only get better if you play against better players.

That's why Jenkins and I destroy everyone in SnD now. He helped me get better and now he doesn't have to carry the team. Phone Post

you play on a team with stuart or myself and I promise you will get better. You gotta keep at it. Maybe try to reinvent your style, pick up and assault rifle and work your way strategically around a map instead of rushing.

do not quit on us!

3/28/13 2:15 AM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -
Stuart510 - 
Much Phone Post

you play on a team with stuart or myself and I promise you will get better. You gotta keep at it. Maybe try to reinvent your style, pick up and assault rifle and work your way strategically around a map instead of rushing.

do not quit on us!

You can't quit, Naughtii.
If you play SnD, you need an assault rifle or a good long range smg, none of that Skorpion bs. If you don't want to be detected use Dead Silence and a silencer. C4 will help you in a tight spot.

And yeah, don't rush through the middle of the map. Use the outskirts of a map, learn where enemies try to flank and take cover until they show up. If they don't, then you can move around a bit more. Phone Post
3/28/13 4:06 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

promising but considering it's a video game where u can do anything, long past due.   they kind of implied in this cod that u could shoot sideways while diving, they showed a commercial showing a person doing it while he was holding the portable sony player.  either way i will buy it because they've shown more loyalty to hc players, but treyarch can suck a dick next time it's their turn.  i don't care if they put motorhead in their commercials with bouncing titties

Yea I know what you mean mate, after playing far cry 3 it's really opened my eyes to what being able to do almost anything is, but infinity ward have always done good by me so I'll deffo buy this one, but agreed treyarch can suck my schlong next time unless I read reviews of it being amazing. Phone Post
3/28/13 10:51 AM
chaplinshouse

UGCTT_Sparro - 
chaplinshouse -

Yea I know what you mean mate, after playing far cry 3 it's really opened my eyes to what being able to do almost anything is, but infinity ward have always done good by me so I'll deffo buy this one, but agreed treyarch can suck my schlong next time unless I read reviews of it being amazing. Phone Post

yes, i will approach treyarch's car and unzip for some dogger action!  here's me with vonderwhore at next release! 

3/28/13 10:53 AM
chaplinshouse

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman -  I cant play.. I suck too
Much Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.