UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

3/30/13 3:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

storming, had a power spike while i was telling stuart people were entering building 3 ta ha.  was gonna fire it back up but my butt hurts and i realize i've been playing for all fucking night holy shit.  good games!

3/30/13 9:50 AM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol chap. I just got up again. That was fun though I would have liked to fuck up that team of shit talkers that came back to beat us.

Btw I am not a mouth breather Phone Post
3/30/13 10:07 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman -
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - Lets put this thread on the hottest threads section! Phone Post 3.0
Requote Phone Post 3.0
Note enough people post Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 10:53 AM
reelfoot
466 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - Lets put this thread on the hottest threads section! Phone Post 3.0
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho
3/30/13 1:25 PM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho
Is it quantity or quality? Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:26 PM
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Darth YOLO - Lol chap. I just got up again. That was fun though I would have liked to fuck up that team of shit talkers that came back to beat us.

We needed u on our last campaigns... We brought in a breakdancer and a creep! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:28 PM
Harlem Savoy
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho
I think it's quantity and response time. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 1:54 PM

Harlem Savoy -
reelfoot -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho
I think it's quantity and response time. Phone Post 3.0
Aight and how come u didnt hop
In last night.. U gotta stop watching them gay/lesbian movies on netflix! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 2:19 PM
UVMBJJpete
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My game keeps freezing after the map loads. Any suggestion? Only started after the last update. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 2:36 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UVMBJJpete - My game keeps freezing after the map loads. Any suggestion? Only started after the last update. Phone Post 3.0
Installing the game to your hard drive. Phone Post
3/30/13 3:21 PM
chaplinshouse
744 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Darth YOLO -  Lol chap. I just got up again. That was fun though I would have liked to fuck up that team of shit talkers that came back to beat us.

they got brave and started clowning u when ur batteries went out.  o that was you? now i understand the 'darth' in your name

3/30/13 3:23 PM
chaplinshouse

reelfoot - 
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho

i don't think qualities matters on this site.  meaningless quantity >  thoughtful quality 

3/30/13 3:39 PM

chaplinshouse -
reelfoot - 
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
Requote Phone Post 3.0

quality posts tho

i don't think qualities matters on this site.  meaningless quantity >  thoughtful quality 

I think i understand what you mean! Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 3:50 PM
Harlem Savoy
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have kids. They messed up my Netflix so I was setting up. A new account for me. Haha. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 4:35 PM

Harlem Savoy - I have kids. They messed up my Netflix so I was setting up. A new account for me. Haha. Phone Post 3.0
How can they messed that up? So i can avoid doing the same. Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 8:17 PM

Lets get a party on soon Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 8:36 PM
the islander
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in an hour

3/30/13 8:50 PM

Im thinking 2-3 nba games on and the hop on after Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:00 PM

Is this me in our parties?

Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:16 PM
UVMBJJpete
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
UVMBJJpete - My game keeps freezing after the map loads. Any suggestion? Only started after the last update. Phone Post 3.0
I'll try that, thanks Phone Post 3.0
3/30/13 9:34 PM

UVMBJJpete -
Stuart510 -
R u yardley? Or is it nooch lurkin? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:24 AM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U lard noochie or is elk a noochin

Imo Phone Post
3/31/13 10:12 AM
UVMBJJpete

UVMBJJpete -
Stuart510 -
R u yardley? Or is it nooch lurkin? Phone Post 3.0
I'm snooch boochin. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:51 PM

So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:29 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
Why not Jenkins? He's been making huge efforts to getting us to play. Plus we've been talking about game battles, probably get some games going soon. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.