UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

3/31/13 10:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UVMBJJpete
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman -
UVMBJJpete -
Stuart510 -
UVMBJJpete - My game keeps freezing after the map loads. Any suggestion? Only started after the last update. Phone Post 3.0
Installing the game to your hard drive. Phone Post
I'll try that, thanks Phone Post 3.0
R u yardley? Or is it nooch lurkin? Phone Post 3.0
I'm snooch boochin. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 12:51 PM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 1:29 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
Why not Jenkins? He's been making huge efforts to getting us to play. Plus we've been talking about game battles, probably get some games going soon. Phone Post
3/31/13 3:33 PM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - 
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
Why not Jenkins? He's been making huge efforts to getting us to play. Plus we've been talking about game battles, probably get some games going soon. Phone Post

here here.  love me some yolo but jenx holds the keys at the moment to successor.  1) plays a lot 2) crazy skill 3) tries to get people to play

and why u quit so much mang? 

3/31/13 3:50 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've just bought BF3 after hearing loads of good things about the multiplayer. I also pre ordered BF4 which looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 3:58 PM
Herb15E
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm all about getting on bf4 Phone Post
3/31/13 4:19 PM
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

here here.  love me some yolo but jenx holds the keys at the moment to successor.  1) plays a lot 2) crazy skill 3) tries to get people to play

I asked who wanted it so i can give it out to or they can log in and take the spot! I thought nobody wants it since blops2 is all fcked and everybody walking out on it... I was just gonna give it to yuks to hold it until Next cod comes out!

Jenkins it is... Just one thing, no young boys eh? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 4:20 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Please don't hand me shit. Fucking rasping IMO should take it. Phone Post
3/31/13 4:20 PM

UGCTT_Sparro - I've just bought BF3 after hearing loads of good things about the multiplayer. I also pre ordered BF4 which looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0
The gameplay differences between bf3 and the cods made me not liking it! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 4:48 PM
chaplinshouse
733 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - 
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

I asked who wanted it so i can give it out to or they can log in and take the spot! I thought nobody wants it since blops2 is all fcked and everybody walking out on it... I was just gonna give it to yuks to hold it until Next cod comes out!

did u have fun last friday? u played for HOURS like the rest of us.  6+ hours just 2 days ago.  now you're talking about "everybody walking out" ???  you brought the clan back from the dead too after you came back.  you don't make sense but whatevs, maybe you can join the role player clan and get your dragon magic up to level 14

3/31/13 6:09 PM
Harlem Savoy
297 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Harlem Savoy - I have kids. They messed up my Netflix so I was setting up. A new account for me. Haha. Phone Post 3.0
How can they messed that up? So i can avoid doing the same. Phone Post 3.0
Netflix suggests based on what you watch. They watch stupid cartoons so that is always what I see in my stuff. Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 6:41 PM

Harlem Savoy -
Harlem Savoy - I have kids. They messed up my Netflix so I was setting up. A new account for me. Haha. Phone Post 3.0
Netflix suggests based on what you watch. They watch stupid cartoons so that is always what I see in my stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Word, top tens for me are kid's shows! Ahahah!!! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 6:43 PM

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

did u have fun last friday? u played for HOURS like the rest of us.  6+ hours just 2 days ago.  now you're talking about "everybody walking out" ???  you brought the clan back from the dead too after you came back.  you don't make sense but whatevs, maybe you can join the role player clan and get your dragon magic up to level 14

I won't be playing until after next year if all goes smooth, after june maybe, and you jokers better not delete me... Prolly back in time foe the next cod and black ops 3(infinity ward version) Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 6:46 PM
EVIL YOSHI
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

Say what you will. I've already achieved more in BO2 than anyone else. More diamondsl camos, highest possible rank, winner of the OGTT 1v1 Challenge...BLOPS has nothing else to offer me. Phone Post
3/31/13 6:49 PM
EVIL YOSHI
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's lonely at the top of the mountain. Phone Post
3/31/13 7:17 PM
Herb15E
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro - I've just bought BF3 after hearing loads of good things about the multiplayer. I also pre ordered BF4 which looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0
The gameplay differences between bf3 and the cods made me not liking it! Phone Post 3.0
Bf3 is a much better game than cod imo Phone Post
3/31/13 8:08 PM
chaplinshouse

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

I won't be playing until after next year if all goes smooth, after june maybe, and you jokers better not delete me... Prolly back in time foe the next cod and black ops 3(infinity ward version) Phone Post 3.0

if what goes smooth? 

3/31/13 8:11 PM
chaplinshouse

EVIL YOSHI - 
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

Say what you will. I've already achieved more in BO2 than anyone else. More diamondsl camos, highest possible rank, winner of the OGTT 1v1 Challenge...BLOPS has nothing else to offer me. Phone Post

haha i don't blame you one bit! if those things are the reason you play, you've achieved them! you definitely put in mega time!

3/31/13 8:14 PM
chaplinshouse

Herb15E - 
Bf3 is a much better game than cod imo Phone Post

i almost tried multi on bf3.  they may have had me.  but....   the mint condition game i bought had a mandatory code needed to go multi, and the guy that sold it to me used it (and didn't have it listed in the auction it was there/used) and i'm not forking out another 10 bucks just to continue playing what i bought.  so the game's been on my shelf ever since.  been meaning to ebay it.  a lost opportunity from buttfuck3 to get a loyal fan due to shit business model.  what a bunch of idiots

3/31/13 8:15 PM
chaplinshouse

Harlem Savoy - 

their suggestions and reviews are bullshit anyway.  and u don't get real star ratings from the public, u get what their software "thinks" you'll rate it based on past ratings.  they don't even give you the option to say NO, i want real public ratings no software guesses.    They are always wrong too.  i do a lot of cross referencing ratings on google / rottentomatoes (but use the public's rating on RT, not the dumbass critics ratings which are the default)   

3/31/13 9:50 PM

ISHO.WS

Watch/download/streams movies through apple products for free...

Im upset i only learn about this today!!! When i come back, imma go VIP on this and fck netflix and the rest!!!

iPads,iPods and iPhones! Am watching arrow right now.. Said to have stream GOT 3 free on it tonight???? Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:08 PM

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

if what goes smooth? 

If all goes swell Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:13 PM

chaplinshouse -
EVIL YOSHI - 
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

haha i don't blame you one bit! if those things are the reason you play, you've achieved them! you definitely put in mega time!

All those and yet you quit playing? A wasted talent at best! Didn't even fades away like the dominant champions before...

(Using your Brazilian voice) Nope, not like a matt hughes, eh more like eh the spider, the um, the 'Jedi', just quit and fades and not to be talked about ever again! Phone Post 3.0
3/31/13 10:30 PM
chaplinshouse

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

if what goes smooth? 

If all goes swell Phone Post 3.0

if what goes swell? 

4/1/13 12:01 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know what you mean mate, but after the epic failure that is BO2, maybe a change is a good thing ? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.