UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/1/13 1:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Herb15E
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman -
UGCTT_Sparro - I've just bought BF3 after hearing loads of good things about the multiplayer. I also pre ordered BF4 which looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0
The gameplay differences between bf3 and the cods made me not liking it! Phone Post 3.0
Bf3 is a much better game than cod imo Phone Post

i almost tried multi on bf3.  they may have had me.  but....   the mint condition game i bought had a mandatory code needed to go multi, and the guy that sold it to me used it (and didn't have it listed in the auction it was there/used) and i'm not forking out another 10 bucks just to continue playing what i bought.  so the game's been on my shelf ever since.  been meaning to ebay it.  a lost opportunity from buttfuck3 to get a loyal fan due to shit business model.  what a bunch of idiots

Yeah but blops2 has the same multiplayer code bullshit as bf3 and it's a model that will become commonplace for multiplayer since it's a way for the companies to make money on used game sales. Had you bought blops2 used like you did bf3, you'd run into the same type fee.

Bf3 us just a better game, no p2p bullshit, much more tactical, guns are more balanced so there is more variety in the gameplay, there is bullet drop so long range fights are more interesting, environment is destructible so head glitching is non existent, and the maps are better designed imo Phone Post
4/1/13 1:20 AM
Herb15E
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh and vehicles make it even more fun Phone Post
4/1/13 1:42 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E -
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 
UGCTT_Sparro - I've just bought BF3 after hearing loads of good things about the multiplayer. I also pre ordered BF4 which looks amazing. Phone Post 3.0
The gameplay differences between bf3 and the cods made me not liking it! Phone Post 3.0

i almost tried multi on bf3.  they may have had me.  but....   the mint condition game i bought had a mandatory code needed to go multi, and the guy that sold it to me used it (and didn't have it listed in the auction it was there/used) and i'm not forking out another 10 bucks just to continue playing what i bought.  so the game's been on my shelf ever since.  been meaning to ebay it.  a lost opportunity from buttfuck3 to get a loyal fan due to shit business model.  what a bunch of idiots

Yeah but blops2 has the same multiplayer code bullshit as bf3 and it's a model that will become commonplace for multiplayer since it's a way for the companies to make money on used game sales. Had you bought blops2 used like you did bf3, you'd run into the same type fee.

Bf3 us just a better game, no p2p bullshit, much more tactical, guns are more balanced so there is more variety in the gameplay, there is bullet drop so long range fights are more interesting, environment is destructible so head glitching is non existent, and the maps are better designed imo Phone Post
No P2P you say ? So it's on dedicated servers ? No host migrating and lag ?

I have always loved the fact that the environment was destructible, makes camping etc impossible.

What's the state of hacking like on BF3 ? As we all know cod gets hacked like fuck, is BF3 just as bad ? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:50 AM
Herb15E

UGCTT_Sparro -
Herb15E -
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

I have always loved the fact that the environment was destructible, makes camping etc impossible.

What's the state of hacking like on BF3 ? As we all know cod gets hacked like fuck, is BF3 just as bad ? Phone Post 3.0
Bf3 started with dedicated owned servers, eventually they went to private hosted servers owned by individuals, although there were still some official ea servers, but no host migration or weird leggy stuff, and I never experienced any hacking stuff Phone Post
4/1/13 2:06 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E -
UGCTT_Sparro -
Herb15E -
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

Bf3 started with dedicated owned servers, eventually they went to private hosted servers owned by individuals, although there were still some official ea servers, but no host migration or weird leggy stuff, and I never experienced any hacking stuff Phone Post
Are there many players online nowadays ? Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 2:16 AM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i'm not sure what u mean by i'd have had to pay anyway if i got the game used.  how much?  in any case, i'm not defening bo2's biz model either which is clearly greedy bullshit too

that does sound awesome with the destructable environments, using vehicles, etc.  i enjoyed the single player but found the good graphics to be at a slight cost of seamless smooth play during times of firing.  almost like they're using a film like technology where it's photo realisitc on scenes but rather than have u control the gunner through the gunfight it simply cuts to a pre made shoot scene to fulfill the scene.  maybe i'm wrong but it felt like those cop training vids where u see a bad guy on the screen and whether you shoot or not, depends on which cut scene the program switches to.  may not make sense but it felt that way

i'm not closed to trying it i guess next year.  i will watch a ton of vids and read.  too bad the cod and BF guys totally fuck up the public rating systems on each other's games.  it's like one group is butthurt the other isn't playing

4/1/13 3:33 AM
Herb15E

UGCTT_Sparro - 
Herb15E -
UGCTT_Sparro -
Herb15E -
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

Are there many players online nowadays ? Phone Post 3.0

Don't know, haven't played in about a year, I played with a lot of OGers though
4/1/13 3:36 AM
Herb15E

chaplinshouse - 

i'm not sure what u mean by i'd have had to pay anyway if i got the game used.  how much?  in any case, i'm not defening bo2's biz model either which is clearly greedy bullshit too

that does sound awesome with the destructable environments, using vehicles, etc.  i enjoyed the single player but found the good graphics to be at a slight cost of seamless smooth play during times of firing.  almost like they're using a film like technology where it's photo realisitc on scenes but rather than have u control the gunner through the gunfight it simply cuts to a pre made shoot scene to fulfill the scene.  maybe i'm wrong but it felt like those cop training vids where u see a bad guy on the screen and whether you shoot or not, depends on which cut scene the program switches to.  may not make sense but it felt that way

i'm not closed to trying it i guess next year.  i will watch a ton of vids and read.  too bad the cod and BF guys totally fuck up the public rating systems on each other's games.  it's like one group is butthurt the other isn't playing

the fps lagging in single player (which I experienced too, overall the single player was very buggy) didn't exist in the multiplayer. Btw, Im not saying BF3 was perfect because it definitely wasn't, especially after the first large patch where EA "fixed" a lot of things that weren't broken but I definitely found it way more enjoyable than blops 2 or mw3.
4/1/13 11:52 AM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - 
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
Why not Jenkins? He's been making huge efforts to getting us to play. Plus we've been talking about game battles, probably get some games going soon. Phone Post

here here.  love me some yolo but jenx holds the keys at the moment to successor.  1) plays a lot 2) crazy skill 3) tries to get people to play

and why u quit so much mang? 

I asked who wanted it so i can give it out to or they can log in and take the spot! I thought nobody wants it since blops2 is all fcked and everybody walking out on it... I was just gonna give it to yuks to hold it until Next cod comes out!

Jenkins it is... Just one thing, no young boys eh? Phone Post 3.0

did u have fun last friday? u played for HOURS like the rest of us.  6+ hours just 2 days ago.  now you're talking about "everybody walking out" ???  you brought the clan back from the dead too after you came back.  you don't make sense but whatevs, maybe you can join the role player clan and get your dragon magic up to level 14

I won't be playing until after next year if all goes smooth, after june maybe, and you jokers better not delete me... Prolly back in time foe the next cod and black ops 3(infinity ward version) Phone Post 3.0

if what goes smooth? 

If all goes swell Phone Post 3.0

if what goes swell? 

Im about to deploy, that's y i said i won't play with you guys in awhile and you best not delete me... Because if all goes swell then i would wanna run havoc with the best clan out there once again! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 11:53 AM
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rob and pyro... I still got bf3... We should try it out! Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 12:03 PM
the islander
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - So... Imma give back the throne to rob stark(darth yolo).... Any plans on running the ogtts for the new BF4? Phone Post 3.0
Why not Jenkins? He's been making huge efforts to getting us to play. Plus we've been talking about game battles, probably get some games going soon. Phone Post

here here.  love me some yolo but jenx holds the keys at the moment to successor.  1) plays a lot 2) crazy skill 3) tries to get people to play

I asked who wanted it so i can give it out to or they can log in and take the spot! I thought nobody wants it since blops2 is all fcked and everybody walking out on it... I was just gonna give it to yuks to hold it until Next cod comes out!

did u have fun last friday? u played for HOURS like the rest of us.  6+ hours just 2 days ago.  now you're talking about "everybody walking out" ???  you brought the clan back from the dead too after you came back.  you don't make sense but whatevs, maybe you can join the role player clan and get your dragon magic up to level 14

I won't be playing until after next year if all goes smooth, after june maybe, and you jokers better not delete me... Prolly back in time foe the next cod and black ops 3(infinity ward version) Phone Post 3.0

if what goes smooth? 

if what goes swell? 

Im about to deploy, that's y i said i won't play with you guys in awhile and you best not delete me... Because if all goes swell then i would wanna run havoc with the best clan out there once again! Phone Post 3.0
Appreciate the kind words guys. I'd love to take over, I promise I won't let people in the clan if they are not an OGer. Naughtii you are a good dude and we will never delete you. I hope everything goes well with you. You will be missed. I didn't think it would happen, but your return really did reunite the clan and bring a lot of people back. When you return you can be leader again. Phone Post
4/1/13 12:34 PM

the islander - 
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
chaplinshouse -
Stuart510 - 

if what goes smooth? 

if what goes swell? 

Appreciate the kind words guys. I'd love to take over, I promise I won't let people in the clan if they are not an OGer. Naughtii you are a good dude and we will never delete you. I hope everything goes well with you. You will be missed. I didn't think it would happen, but your return really did reunite the clan and bring a lot of people back. When you return you can be leader again. Phone Post

MUFASA!!

4/1/13 12:42 PM

Mufasa is now the leader Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 1:30 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All hail! 

Agreed, it's all possible to pass on due to the leadership of sir naughtiidawg, without his efforts there'd be no OGTT cod 2012/13.  Good luck on your deployment when it happens, stay safe

4/1/13 2:00 PM
Stuart510
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you know your deployment date, Naughtii? Phone Post
4/1/13 2:32 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All rise and hail naughtii, the once and future king, off to battle for our rrrrright to play. Here here! Phone Post
4/1/13 2:59 PM

Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 3:22 PM
Stuart510
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Darth YOLO - All rise and hail naughtii, the once and future king, off to battle for our rrrrright to play. Here here! Phone Post
Phone Post
4/1/13 3:37 PM

Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 4:02 PM
chaplinshouse

^the love makes this Guamanian warrior feel quite uncomfortable.  Let us LOVE you naughtii.  Do not clench thoust butthole

4/1/13 8:59 PM
Stuart510

Naughtii and I are playing some SnD. Join us. Phone Post
4/1/13 9:27 PM

Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:29 PM

Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 9:45 PM
chaplinshouse

i made a vid about last night's season finale the walking dead haha.  what a bunch of faggots

4/1/13 9:57 PM
chaplinshouse

A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - Phone Post 3.0

went to get on.  stu not on, u on netflix

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.