UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/1/13 10:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - 
chaplinshouse -
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman - Phone Post 3.0

went to get on.  stu not on, u on netflix

Stuart got off... I got off... How long will you play for? Phone Post 3.0

i dunno, how long do u wanna play for? an hour?

I am on now we'll go with the flow ;) Phone Post 3.0
4/1/13 10:18 PM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

k jumping on

4/2/13 12:01 AM
the islander
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

i made a vid about last night's season finale the walking dead haha.  what a bunch of faggots

4/2/13 12:20 AM
A Samoan Busted My Dutchman
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -
chaplinshouse - 

i made a vid about last night's season finale the walking dead haha.  what a bunch of faggots

Y u clappy, y u no play Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:22 AM
the islander
225 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got back to school today. Teachers went HAM with homework. Tomorrow I will be back hopefully

4/2/13 10:27 AM
the islander

CoD world championship this weekend. $1 million prize! Phone Post
4/2/13 11:15 AM
chaplinshouse
784 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post the link when it's on, should be interesting to see pros crack under pressure

you seriously need to hook up with some guys on your level with those kind of payouts, and practice as a group all the time

4/2/13 11:18 AM
the islander

chaplinshouse -

post the link when it's on, should be interesting to see pros crack under pressure

you seriously need to hook up with some guys on your level with those kind of payouts, and practice as a group all the time

I'd love to give pro gaming a try one day. Maybe in a few years.

The championship will be streamed on the Xbox. Should be awesome. We can party up and watch it together Phone Post
4/2/13 11:27 AM
chaplinshouse

the islander - 
chaplinshouse -

The championship will be streamed on the Xbox. Should be awesome. We can party up and watch it together Phone Post

cool

don't look at it like turning pro in nba/nfl or even mma.  look at it like turning pro in poker.  

4/2/13 11:40 AM
the islander

chaplinshouse -
the islander - 
chaplinshouse -

cool

don't look at it like turning pro in nba/nfl or even mma.  look at it like turning pro in poker.  

Haha I know. Video games are a hobby. Not a career Phone Post
4/2/13 11:56 AM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Represent Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 11:58 AM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wife will stitch this on tonight and I will send it to the right address in morning. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 12:05 PM
the islander

Next DLC coming April 16th. 4 mp maps 1 zombie map. No new weapon Phone Post
4/2/13 12:08 PM
chaplinshouse

black and red one is de bayst!

4/2/13 12:09 PM
chaplinshouse

the islander -  Next DLC coming April 16th. 4 mp maps 1 zombie map. No new weapon Phone Post

how much are they going to rape for? $19.95?

4/2/13 12:13 PM
the islander

chaplinshouse -
the islander -  Next DLC coming April 16th. 4 mp maps 1 zombie map. No new weapon Phone Post

1200 Microsoft points. Not sure how much money that is Phone Post
4/2/13 12:26 PM
chaplinshouse

the islander - 
chaplinshouse -

that = another 14.99

those motherFUCKERS

4/2/13 2:03 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -
chaplinshouse -

"http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma3hudzQl31rfyc57o1_500.jpg" Phone Post
4/2/13 2:06 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guess we can't post pics, but I like THAT (Blake voice from Workaholics).

Getting a few OGers together to watch the COD Championship. Phone Post
4/2/13 2:31 PM
Stuart510

New zombie map might take place in Alcatraz. They say it will be the scariest yet. We should definitely get together and play a few rounds when it's released. Phone Post
4/2/13 2:52 PM
chaplinshouse

^^

4/2/13 4:25 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

They are Not fixing their fuck ups but still got time to create more stupid shyts? What was the season pass for anyways? Don't call it a season pass if its not gonna cover all the new dlcs! Fckn cunts! Dont fall for it and stop carrying lube in your assholes!

(((Hc, connections, hacks, cheats, hc, hc, hc modes, weapons fuck ups, pistol stronger and less recoil than any other weapons, etc, )))

Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 5:12 PM
Herb15E
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
the islander - 
chaplinshouse -

that = another 14.99

those motherFUCKERS

wish I could transfer my seaosn pass to you, I bought one and doubt Ill pick up this POS again so at least you could enjoy it
4/2/13 5:24 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
117 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more weekend and I can start playing again. School has been sucking lately. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:06 PM
chaplinshouse

Herb15E - 
chaplinshouse - 
the islander - 
chaplinshouse -

that = another 14.99

those motherFUCKERS

wish I could transfer my seaosn pass to you, I bought one and doubt Ill pick up this POS again so at least you could enjoy it

thanks bro i appreciate the thought.  wait, season pass covers the new map pack? i think i may have that.  haha i'm so out of the loop on what's what, what i got, why, ms points vs treyarch rape charges, etc.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.