UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/2/13 5:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Herb15E
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 
the islander - 
chaplinshouse -
the islander -  Next DLC coming April 16th. 4 mp maps 1 zombie map. No new weapon Phone Post

how much are they going to rape for? $19.95?

1200 Microsoft points. Not sure how much money that is Phone Post

that = another 14.99

those motherFUCKERS

wish I could transfer my seaosn pass to you, I bought one and doubt Ill pick up this POS again so at least you could enjoy it
4/2/13 5:24 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more weekend and I can start playing again. School has been sucking lately. Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 6:06 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E - 
chaplinshouse - 
the islander - 
chaplinshouse -
the islander -  Next DLC coming April 16th. 4 mp maps 1 zombie map. No new weapon Phone Post

how much are they going to rape for? $19.95?

1200 Microsoft points. Not sure how much money that is Phone Post

that = another 14.99

those motherFUCKERS

wish I could transfer my seaosn pass to you, I bought one and doubt Ill pick up this POS again so at least you could enjoy it

thanks bro i appreciate the thought.  wait, season pass covers the new map pack? i think i may have that.  haha i'm so out of the loop on what's what, what i got, why, ms points vs treyarch rape charges, etc.  

4/2/13 6:09 PM
chaplinshouse
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - They are Not fixing their fuck ups but still got time to create more stupid shyts? What was the season pass for anyways? Don't call it a season pass if its not gonna cover all the new dlcs! Fckn cunts! Dont fall for it and stop carrying lube in your assholes!

(((Hc, connections, hacks, cheats, hc, hc, hc modes, weapons fuck ups, pistol stronger and less recoil than any other weapons, etc, )))

Phone Post 3.0

nice.  i really, really hate treyarch.  i'm gonna read up on IW's version of next cod.  if they try to emulate this bs i'm done with cod.  if they do like last IW release and allow you to buy a prestige version that covers all DLC then i'll get it

4/2/13 6:51 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Srsly though, they can't fix their hardcore modes? Put up more hardcore modes and fix the fckn weapons! Used my LMG against a pistol, "pa ta ta ta ta... And bam bam" the pistolier whooped me... Cmon, no way in hell a pistol
Out powered a fckin light machine gun! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 7:58 PM
chaplinshouse

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - Srsly though, they can't fix their hardcore modes? Put up more hardcore modes and fix the fckn weapons! Used my LMG against a pistol, "pa ta ta ta ta... And bam bam" the pistolier whooped me... Cmon, no way in hell a pistol
Out powered a fckin light machine gun! Phone Post 3.0

don't even get me started on the HC bullshit.  and no 1v1 2v2 3v3.  that new multi mode we played last night is awesome but no hc.  playing SnD hc last night made me more pissed at the modes we're missing.  that was kinda fun.  for me waaay better than core SnD.  and on raid, great SnD map.  anyway, how great would it be to post to youtube bitchslapping vonderwhore.  it'd get a billion hits 

"hey vonderwhore!" *fwa-PAP* "where's the hardcore modes bitch!?"  -snivels to answer-  *fwa-POM!*  "wrong answer bitch! don't have enough of our MONEY?!" 

ah, I'd jerk off to that vid every night

4/2/13 8:21 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ahahah! I dont think everybody have heard about this "vonderwhore" guy! Pls do it!! Phone Post 3.0
4/2/13 10:56 PM
chaplinshouse

i know but COD guys would fwd it like crazy tho billion is an stretch fo sho.  if u can make a vid with many millions of hits and u have ads enabled u can make well into 6 figures off it.  that'd be well worth a few days in county jail

4/3/13 12:02 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Anybody watched tuf tonight? I didn't catch calvin's tko! Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 12:14 AM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 04/03/13 12:14 AM

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - Anybody watched tuf tonight? I didn't catch calvin's tko! Phone Post 3.0

enjoy (from last week)

yes just caught the replay of tonight's forgot it was on

4/3/13 2:24 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Sweet, thanks chap!

How'd you like tonight's episode? Phone Post 3.0
4/3/13 2:56 AM
chaplinshouse

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - Sweet, thanks chap!

How'd you like tonight's episode? Phone Post 3.0

np.  it was good! can't really comment why due to spoilage but some epic wtf action.  gained respect for some, lost respect points for others

4/3/13 3:19 AM
chaplinshouse

Uriah vs McDaniel from last night

4/3/13 9:27 AM
the islander
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the new maps will be a remake of BO1's firing range. It's called studio Phone Post
4/3/13 10:01 AM
chaplinshouse

interdasting.  i've never played BO1 so will be new to me

4/3/13 10:08 AM
the islander
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

It was the best map in BO1 IMO. Awesome map Phone Post
4/3/13 12:54 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well guys shit is a mess right now Phone Post
4/3/13 1:08 PM
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

first online game i had was stealing my brother mw2. I became the gamer that i have always made fun of. to bad my brother had his first baby, his level of wit would be a team asset.
4/3/13 1:22 PM
reelfoot
444 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

back when i was young like you guys.

1999, before err body had a black belt. I'm the shorter guy, the guy walking out the door at the beginning had just got through smoking me for 5 minutes. Nashville
4/3/13 1:24 PM
reelfoot

had to help pull a babysitting shift for my brother at his house today so i'm gonna be surfing the internets. his Xbox is broke, says he won't buy another until the new one comes out.
4/3/13 1:27 PM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - Well guys shit is a mess right now Phone Post
I haven't noticed because I never left the game for a long time. Phone Post
4/3/13 1:42 PM
chaplinshouse

reelfoot - 
chaplinshouse - 

first online game i had was stealing my brother mw2. I became the gamer that i have always made fun of. to bad my brother had his first baby, his level of wit would be a team asset.

we'll catch him on the 720 release.  or.... next time he's at your house having beers make him try a game and get him hooked.  lot has changed since mw2

4/3/13 2:25 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
I meant personal life man going through a divorce Phone Post
4/3/13 2:38 PM
the islander

OmgItsTheWams -
Stuart510 -
Damn. Sorry man. I hope for the best for you and your daughter. Phone Post
4/3/13 2:59 PM
EVIL YOSHI
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams - 
Stuart510 -

Whoa, shit.  Wamsy, bro.  My condolences, homie.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.