UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/4/13 2:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^haha she-it.  a bullet eating beast!  thanks tho!  finally checked my KD ratio i dropped from 1.13 to 1.03 :( haha.  but i'm picking it up by finally using a smart class.  didn't realize how much silencer helps i figure it's good to draw enemy in but not when u keep getting shot in the back w/o silencer

4/4/13 2:49 AM
Stuart510
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think my KD dropped in those last few games as well. But we kept winning.

I saw both videos. Freaking hilarious, all true too. I remember you posting the Joe Lauzon one on the UG and I thought it was creepy as hell. Phone Post
4/4/13 3:02 AM
chaplinshouse
652 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/04/13 3:03 AM

cool thanks!.  don't forget about my other bisping vid!

(stu is his biggest american fan so i give him shit)

4/4/13 3:07 AM
Stuart510
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm a hipster fan too. I liked him during TUF 3 and still like him, he's one of my favorite fighters. Unlike the guys on the UG that started liking him because he was cool. Phone Post
4/4/13 3:10 AM
chaplinshouse

who's hipster? i thought that was rory macdonald's nickname but he was in preschool then

4/4/13 4:38 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck BO2 haha, I just played my first game of BF3, it's definitely.... Different. But there were no BS kills, none what so ever. There was no lag at all, no migrating hosts or anything due to it being on EA's dedicated servers.

To say BO2 is rated 18, it's definitely aimed at young kids now, which sucks. I just really hope the next cod by IW is alot better. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 4:43 AM
Stuart510

chaplinshouse -

who's hipster? i thought that was rory macdonald's nickname but he was in preschool then

When it comes to Bisping fans. Being a fan of his is the "cool" thing to do. Everyone loves him. I did it before it was cool. Phone Post
4/4/13 6:42 AM
Stuart510

Happy Birthday NowWatchMeFlex. Phone Post
4/4/13 6:54 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 -
chaplinshouse -

When it comes to Bisping fans. Being a fan of his is the "cool" thing to do. Everyone loves him. I did it before it was cool. Phone Post
And I did it before you due to me and him being British :P Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 6:55 AM
Oboe
1664 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro - Fuck BO2 haha, I just played my first game of BF3, it's definitely.... Different. But there were no BS kills, none what so ever. There was no lag at all, no migrating hosts or anything due to it being on EA's dedicated servers.

To say BO2 is rated 18, it's definitely aimed at young kids now, which sucks. I just really hope the next cod by IW is alot better. Phone Post 3.0
Battlefield 3 is call of duty for grown ups. Best part about it is you can play with people from all over the world and have no lag issues.. Used to play with a bunch of aussies and brits and kiwis.. Was a great game. I have some fucking fun videos of me fucking with people on there too. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 8:40 AM
OmgItsTheWams
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy birthday flex Phone Post
4/4/13 9:15 AM
UGCTT_Sparro

Happy birthday flex ! Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 9:17 AM
UGCTT_Sparro

Oboe -
UGCTT_Sparro - Fuck BO2 haha, I just played my first game of BF3, it's definitely.... Different. But there were no BS kills, none what so ever. There was no lag at all, no migrating hosts or anything due to it being on EA's dedicated servers.

Battlefield 3 is call of duty for grown ups. Best part about it is you can play with people from all over the world and have no lag issues.. Used to play with a bunch of aussies and brits and kiwis.. Was a great game. I have some fucking fun videos of me fucking with people on there too. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly, it takes a little to get used to because the feel of it is different to cod, but it's alot more realistic and definitely a game for grown ups, I'm gonna be playing it some more for sure.

Oboe, have you got your BF3 videos on your YouTube account ? Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 11:10 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - Happy Birthday NowWatchMeFlex. Phone Post
Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 11:24 AM
EVIL YOSHI
792 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shhhhheeeeyyyyyyyeeeaaaahhhhh Phone Post
4/4/13 11:40 AM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lisa its your birfday. Happy birfday leeeesa Phone Post
4/4/13 12:06 PM
UGCTT_Song2
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok ill be on later tonoght and add you guys Phone Post
4/4/13 12:37 PM
chaplinshouse

Stuart510 - 
chaplinshouse -

it became cool? you're still the only american i know that's a huge fan.  others are "coming around" to his personality, but true usa fans are still rare.  diaz would be a better example of that people hated him for years then when the bandwagon hit it grew fast from brazil to uk

seriously if u watched TUF9 usa/uk and u were a fan in spite of all he did, that's definitely unique.  he was very immature, acted like a "little bitch" as hendo pointed out (who never says that about anyone) and unjustifiably cocky then.  he's been a roller coaster.  started off tuf3 kind of nice guy.  turned into a douche monster with sudden fame, got strong dose of humbling, started watching himself carefully, then finally said fuck it i can't please everyone and cocky 2.0 came out which is at least more genuine than cocky 1.0.  

ps:  happy bday flex

4/4/13 12:55 PM
reelfoot
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U guy want to chip in on a gift for flex?

Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 1:09 PM
reelfoot
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember donkey kong being $50 Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 2:26 PM
Stuart510

Great... get him another game to distract him from COD. Jk. Phone Post
4/4/13 2:47 PM
chaplinshouse

ok so he's not rich but the last 4 words of this song make it flex's theme song.  i should do a remake on the rest of the words :p

4/4/13 3:15 PM
reelfoot

Ruzzle- JROC. I spell poorly, but I am genius level for a 6 year old. Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 3:26 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - Ruzzle- JROC. I spell poorly, but I am genius level for a 6 year old. Phone Post 3.0
Im not cheating// Phone Post 3.0
4/4/13 3:28 PM
the islander
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The map pack actually looks pretty cool

https://www.youtube.com/embed/jdJONV3KvW0 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.