UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/10/13 10:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask naightii. Im getting more betterer Phone Post
4/10/13 10:08 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh yeah. I think we need to move on to bf4. A wing of ogtt jet fighters!?! Phone Post
4/11/13 12:09 AM
Herb15E
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Darth YOLO - Oh yeah. I think we need to move on to bf4. A wing of ogtt jet fighters!?! Phone Post
Just a fleet of the tanks, helicopters, and jets filled with Ogers sounds like a party I want to be a part of Phone Post
4/11/13 12:28 AM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E - 
OGTT_Darth YOLO - Oh yeah. I think we need to move on to bf4. A wing of ogtt jet fighters!?! Phone Post
Just a fleet of the tanks, helicopters, and jets filled with Ogers sounds like a party I want to be a part of Phone Post

are there multii player scenarios where the whole side is in a firefight vs another team?

4/11/13 1:28 AM
Herb15E
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

are there multii player scenarios where the whole side is in a firefight vs another team?

You mean like clan vs clan? Phone Post
4/11/13 7:43 AM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aim for the bushes.
4/11/13 10:15 AM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E - 
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

yeah, team vs team

4/11/13 11:33 AM
Herb15E

chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 
chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 

yeah, team vs team

Yeah, it's an overall bigger game so it's slightly rarer, but there are clans and there re pure team vs team modes Phone Post
4/11/13 11:37 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hc in nuketown now with new update Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 11:38 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They took out hardcore CTF. Vonderhaar really hates hardcore players. Phone Post
4/11/13 11:46 AM
chaplinshouse

Stuart510 -  They took out hardcore CTF. Vonderhaar really hates hardcore players. Phone Post

WOW....  i fucking hate that guy.  I bet it's a joke to them in house how they fuck with HC fans

4/11/13 12:57 PM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Core is definitely forced upon players. Not very fair at all. They don't even let the players vote on which game mode to take away. They really want you to just give in to core.

Also with the TUF finale this weekend, want to party up and watch? Phone Post
4/11/13 1:14 PM
reelfoot
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flex, I need a torrent....... Pleeeease. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 1:16 PM
reelfoot

Naughtiii, check ur postal mail nakka. Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 1:32 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - Naughtiii, check ur postal mail nakka. Phone Post 3.0
Haven't got it yet Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 2:45 PM
Herb15E

the islander - Core is definitely forced upon players. Not very fair at all. They don't even let the players vote on which game mode to take away. They really want you to just give in to core.

I will be at the finale Phone Post
4/11/13 2:58 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Edited: 04/11/13 3:19 PM
reelfoot - Naughtiii, check ur postal mail nakka. Phone Post 3.0

4/11/13 3:14 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Edited: 04/11/13 3:20 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
reelfoot - Naughtiii, check ur postal mail nakka. 

4/11/13 3:15 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Herb15E -
the islander - Core is definitely forced upon players. Not very fair at all. They don't even let the players vote on which game mode to take away. They really want you to just give in to core.

U
Lucky sumbeech Phone Post 3.0
4/11/13 3:39 PM
chaplinshouse

the islander -  Core is definitely forced upon players. Not very fair at all. They don't even let the players vote on which game mode to take away. They really want you to just give in to core.

more like give in to battlefield on next treyarch release.  i think HC is the way to go but i would never force that on the masses.  i'm going to give BF and COD equal opportunities next time.  in fact since i have BF here i may as well pay the 10 bucks and see what its multiplayer is about.  looking fwd to bo2's new maps tho

I would but I'm having people over for the fights probably.  

4/11/13 4:12 PM
Herb15E

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
Herb15E -

U
My gf got me the tix for my 30th birthday Phone Post
4/11/13 4:15 PM
chaplinshouse

Herb15E - 
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
Herb15E -

U

4/11/13 4:44 PM
reelfoot

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
reelfoot - Naughtiii, check ur postal mail nakka. 

should be there tomorrow, can't remember if I put it in tue before pickup.
4/11/13 4:45 PM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herb15E - 
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
Herb15E -

U

put a ring on that bitch

4/11/13 5:21 PM
Herb15E

chaplinshouse -
Herb15E - 
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
Herb15E -

U

Thank you sir, i'm now 30 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.