UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

4/18/13 9:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
reelfoot
424 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/13 9:26 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks about right to me Phone Post
4/18/13 9:28 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kill marry or fuck.

Flex

Yolo

Jenx.

Rasp
Wams
Naughti Phone Post
4/18/13 9:28 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO

Stu

Chaps

Tchavo
(Ethnic div) Phone Post
4/18/13 11:03 PM
Herb15E
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys have me thinking about downloading the new dlc and starting to play again Phone Post
4/18/13 11:30 PM
Stuart510
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm talking to a guy that lives in the city where the explosion happened in Texas. He's telling me and the lobby what was going on, shit is crazy. Phone Post
4/19/13 2:01 AM
Stuart510
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was doing really well tonight. Got me two Warthogs in one game one after the other. Didn't even die, but wound up only getting like 46 kills in the entire match lol. Phone Post
4/19/13 8:25 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 8:26 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

Being the only guy who's played with both clans I think I can make a fair prediction.

Stuart is a beast on S and D and there are some really good players on the XBOX clan.

Even though I play XBOX now 95% of the time, the PS3 clan takes this.

They play as a more cohesive unit and they have the ace up their sleeve that is Oboe.

The guy is a legit pro level player.

I would honestly be comfortable betting money that Oboe and one other player would beat a full 6 man team.

Playing with Oboe will humble you. Dude is retardedly good.

4/19/13 9:50 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 9:51 AM

yes yes we know how legit oboe is, and that you're his biggest fan.  no way him and one guy beats 6 of our best though.  jenx has 100+ kill games too u know.   i can easily believe ps3 has better communication but at the same time i don't think you've played with our A team of communicators.  it only takes one chatty kathy in the room to kill all that.  come to think of it i rarely see u online.  played with you once in almost 2 months. 

a few weeks back i was suggesting jenx team up with oboe to practice for the championships but until oboe gets a real console, he can't enter.  

question:  has your kd gone down since moving to xbox?  everyone i speak to that plays both consoles says xbox is more challenging

4/19/13 10:07 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will one v one oboe! If he beat me! I will suck his dick right there and then! one match, no rules! We both play naked!

Im the beast at snd, not stuart! I say fck snd logic and run straight to those mofuukkas and put a dildo on their forehead! Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:13 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fuck yeah i'd love to play him 1v1.  not that i doubt his skills but i think beatts is getting a little crazy with the 2 v 6 = oboe wins stuff

PS3 clan:  posting this here since more of you come here than us go there:  Beatts is clearly neutral in the console wars thing and he says xbox is superior.  given that, why don't u guys go get a used console dirt cheap so we can have some real wars?  scared? don't blame u.  jenx > oboe

4/19/13 10:21 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse - 

yes yes we know how legit oboe is, and that you're his biggest fan.  no way him and one guy beats 6 of our best though.  jenx has 100+ kill games too u know.   i can easily believe ps3 has better communication but at the same time i don't think you've played with our A team of communicators.  it only takes one chatty kathy in the room to kill all that.  come to think of it i rarely see u online.  played with you once in almost 2 months. 

a few weeks back i was suggesting jenx team up with oboe to practice for the championships but until oboe gets a real console, he can't enter.  

question:  has your kd gone down since moving to xbox?  everyone i speak to that plays both consoles says xbox is more challenging

lol

1.02 on Ps3

1.16 on XBOX

Guess that means it easier competition on Xbox?

Don't get butthurt Chaplin, you're one of the good players I mentioned.

No you don't see me on that much because I'd rather play FFA without a mic. I was the same with the PS3 guys

Oboe is on another level

4/19/13 10:26 AM
JHR

Edited: 04/19/13 10:27 AM
chaplinshouse - 

fuck yeah i'd love to play him 1v1.  not that i doubt his skills but i think beatts is getting a little crazy with the 2 v 6 = oboe wins stuff

PS3 clan:  posting this here since more of you come here than us go there:  Beatts is clearly neutral in the console wars thing and he says xbox is superior.  given that, why don't u guys go get a used console dirt cheap so we can have some real wars?  scared? don't blame u.  jenx > oboe

I do prefer playing on XBOX for sure, the game just runs better and I'm a fan of their controller after getting used to it.

However, I prefer playing with the PS3 clan because they don't get butthurt lol

Im very confident that Oboe and one other could beat a team of 6.  Thats a fact.

Troll on :)

4/19/13 10:27 AM
chaplinshouse

??? butthurt? moi? i'm just saying some of your claims are crazy talk and offered a solution to prove it.  you've mentioned multiple times in this thread how incredibly good oboe is, we understand.  bringing it up more is just making me want to play the ps3 clan more

4/19/13 10:28 AM
JHR

:)

I'm just poking sticks in the bear cage....Devils advocate if you will

4/19/13 10:30 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -
chaplinshouse - 

lol

1.02 on Ps3

1.16 on XBOX

No you don't see me on that much because I'd rather play FFA without a mic. I was the same with the PS3 guys

Oboe is on another level

Not really, u played more with the ps3 clan so u couldn't rage quit and save your 0.1 kdr there!

in all honesty, the xbox OGTT is not about being the best clan out there... We fck around more than anything when we play! The game is so fcked that you can have 3-5 games straight where you beasting on it, and the games after that where you blame the lag! Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:31 AM
JHR

In the end, we're all just grown men arguing on a mma board about who's better on what console...

4/19/13 10:32 AM
the islander
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ anyone winning a 2v6 in an objective based game mode. Stuart and I are down any time for a 2v2. Before you start doubting the Xbox guys , come play some league with us. Guys like Chaplin,naughti, and rasping might not put up the most kills, but they are a pleasure to play with in CTF and SnD. Our communication is great and we are all on the same page. Phone Post
4/19/13 10:33 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

1v1 or 2v2 OGTT takes it! More than that and oboe will get his free kills from the 4th and 6th players! Phone Post 3.0
JHR

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
JHR -
chaplinshouse - 

lol

1.02 on Ps3

1.16 on XBOX

Oboe is on another level

Not really, u played more with the ps3 clan so u couldn't rage quit and save your 0.1 kdr there!

in all honesty, the xbox OGTT is not about being the best clan out there... We fck around more than anything when we play! The game is so fcked that you can have 3-5 games straight where you beasting on it, and the games after that where you blame the lag! Phone Post 3.0

I rage quit when I'm being annoyed, or when people play music in the background or have cellphone conversations and don't mute their mic etc....

chaplinshouse

pfft! you're the one that stopped by, poked your head in the door and said "hey guys, just wanted to remind you you're shit, have a nice day!"  say anything back? butthurt! 

4/19/13 10:34 AM
the islander
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kills mean nothing in objective base game modes. Chap Phone Post
4/19/13 10:34 AM
JHR

the islander -  LOL @ anyone winning a 2v6 in an objective based game mode. Stuart and I are down any time for a 2v2. Before you start doubting the Xbox guys , come play some league with us. Guys like Chaplin,naughti, and rasping might not put up the most kills, but they are a pleasure to play with in CTF and SnD. Our communication is great and we are all on the same page. Phone Post

no Im talkign straight up 2v6 team deathmatch or kill confirmed.

4/19/13 10:35 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

JHR -

In the end, we're all just grown men arguing on a mma board about who's better on what console...

Who is the worst player frim the OgTT? Ps3's worst vs OGTT's Phone Post 3.0
4/19/13 10:35 AM
the islander

the islander - Kills mean nothing in objective base game modes. Chap Phone Post
My post got cut off wtf Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.