UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

5/3/13 8:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frills
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

happy birthday, happens to be the Wifey's as well, taking her to iron man 3d on IMAX at 10 Phone Post
5/3/13 9:26 AM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy penis day guys Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:39 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy birthday stuart (siri) Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 9:42 AM
chaplinshouse
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5/3/13 10:07 AM
EVIL YOSHI
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy Birthday. My love muffins. Phone Post
5/3/13 10:12 AM
JHR
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

This is what Danger's Daddy sound like

5/3/13 10:45 AM
Stuart510
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys. Frills, happy birthday to your wife.

I'm not old enough to drink. Next year I will be. I still want to know whose birthday it was yesterday.

We have Nooch next week? The 10th?
And Naughtii on the 22nd?if I'm not mistaken. Phone Post
5/3/13 11:35 AM
chaplinshouse
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Your moms got the squirtin salamis in August! Oh yeah it's summer time, and the mood is right.  uh huh.  Right to make some OGers tonight, oh yeah baby

5/3/13 12:05 PM
JHR
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Naughtii....

lol

5/3/13 1:30 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

JHR -

Naughtii....

lol

Cant watch this on __> Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 1:31 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

My facebook said my bday was on the 2nd! My real bday is the 26th Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 1:35 PM
JHR

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
JHR -

Naughtii....

lol

Cant watch this on __> Phone Post 3.0

Give your grandma back her phone and get a real one already....

5/3/13 2:01 PM
Herb15E
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - My facebook said my bday was on the 2nd! My real bday is the 26th Phone Post 3.0
Fucking fb fooled me! Phone Post
5/3/13 2:47 PM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha i dont have any of you guys on FB, this is an injustice !!

5/3/13 2:52 PM
reelfoot
520 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Sparro -

It's safer that way. Some of these people have strange desires. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 2:54 PM
UGCTT_Sparro

reelfoot - 
UGCTT_Sparro -

Aha like you always wearing sandals ? :P i kid i kid.

But seriously, i'm up for adding any of you regular OGTT guys that i play with.

5/3/13 2:58 PM
Frills
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

funny thing happened last night I was playing HC Domination fucking around with the noob tube and it seems that if you have an unlucky streak of games containing dumbasses teammates who run into your target area, you are sent to the penalty box and can't join any public games for 5 mins.

Some would be embarrassed, I see it as an accomplishment, and it should have been a challenge Phone Post
5/3/13 3:07 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

UGCTT_Sparro -
reelfoot - 
UGCTT_Sparro -

I added a couple of the OGTTS and ogers on my spankbook... Er um... Facebook...

Add me up

Email... Youabeech@hotmail.com Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 3:08 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Frills - funny thing happened last night I was playing HC Domination fucking around with the noob tube and it seems that if you have an unlucky streak of games containing dumbasses teammates who run into your target area, you are sent to the penalty box and can't join any public games for 5 mins.

Some would be embarrassed, I see it as an accomplishment, and it should have been a challenge Phone Post
U got clanned and hasn't played with us since?

Ps, avoid jenkins SND lobby... I haven't got a probation yet? I quit a couple games! Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 3:09 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Herb15E -
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - My facebook said my bday was on the 2nd! My real bday is the 26th Phone Post 3.0
Fucking fb fooled me! Phone Post
Ahah... Am i the only one not to put real date on it? Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 3:13 PM
UGCTT_Sparro

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
UGCTT_Sparro -
reelfoot - 
UGCTT_Sparro -

I added a couple of the OGTTS and ogers on my spankbook... Er um... Facebook...

Add me up

Email... Youabeech@hotmail.com Phone Post 3.0

Just added you as a friend brah, i never knew you could add people by email address haha, but i guess it makes sense seen as there's so many people on FB with the same name.

Well if anyone fancies adding me on FB go right ahead

Email... Supersparro@gmail.com

5/3/13 3:57 PM
chaplinshouse

UGCTT_Sparro - 
reelfoot - 
UGCTT_Sparro -

u play with ogtt guys? i thought u were long gone for bo2

5/3/13 4:07 PM
the islander
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
Frills - funny thing happened last night I was playing HC Domination fucking around with the noob tube and it seems that if you have an unlucky streak of games containing dumbasses teammates who run into your target area, you are sent to the penalty box and can't join any public games for 5 mins.

Ps, avoid jenkins SND lobby... I haven't got a probation yet? I quit a couple games! Phone Post 3.0

I find it pretty funny. I play 5 games of HC domination with you, and then we back out to play SnD and you leave instantly when you see we are playing SnD.

5/3/13 4:14 PM
Stuart510

the islander -
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 

I find it pretty funny. I play 5 games of HC domination with you, and then we back out to play SnD and you leave instantly when you see we are playing SnD.

True. We play HC all night some nights and you can't play a full game of core without quitting on us. If you're going to do something, especially with the wife, then say "be back guys" or something like that. Sometimes we don't even notice you're gone until we check the scoreboard. Phone Post
5/3/13 4:30 PM
chaplinshouse

ever since he turned the reigns over to jenx he's going crazy with not having to act like a leader!! i feel his pain but i make myself stay for core when it's switch time to be fair.  the weird thing is, naughtii is pretty good at core.  he gets some 50+ games.  makes more sense for me to hate it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.