UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

5/23/13 5:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 05/23/13 6:04 PM

5/23/13 6:19 PM
chaplinshouse
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

looks kind of lame.  like a 90s VHS player.  and the controller is too much like what they have now

5/23/13 6:51 PM
EVIL YOSHI
399 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

looks kind of lame.  like a 90s VHS player.  and the controller is too much like what they have now

The controller is perfect. It's the perfect design with everything right where it needs to be to fit comfortably in your hands. They shouldn't change a thing.

Also, since it's more of an entertainment unit than just a console, it needed a less flashy, classic design to blend in with other television units, like sound systems and DVD players and shit. Good call Phone Post
5/23/13 7:07 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First, you download this free app from app store:

Then, you wild it each lol
Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 7:07 PM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI -
chaplinshouse -

The controller is perfect. It's the perfect design with everything right where it needs to be to fit comfortably in your hands. They shouldn't change a thing.

Also, since it's more of an entertainment unit than just a console, it needed a less flashy, classic design to blend in with other television units, like sound systems and DVD players and shit. Good call Phone Post
Agreed. The current controller is perfect, why mess with it? As for the design, I can care less what it looks like. I'm not going to be staring at the console while I play. Phone Post
5/23/13 7:17 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wat is the difference other than the home button? Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 7:52 PM
chaplinshouse

Stuart510 - 
EVIL YOSHI -
chaplinshouse -

Agreed. The current controller is perfect, why mess with it? As for the design, I can care less what it looks like. I'm not going to be staring at the console while I play. Phone Post

you can make it fit in with modern entertainment peripherals without looking like a 90s vcr.  i didn't want it to look like a kid's toy, that part is cool, but something resembling technology of the 21st century would have been preferable.   That's the most unimaginative generic looking thing I've seen in a while.  As for the controller, whatever differences from the pic is a step down imo.  prefer the current one

5/23/13 9:40 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg -
Onlylosersvotepeopledown - Naughtii. Voted you up man. Good deeds don't go unnoticed. Phone Post 3.0
That was reelfoot actually! I havent yet! Phone Post 3.0
That wasn't even reelfoot/ :( my bad chap Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 10:10 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

U no like Canada.

CANADA RAEP U.

Then get you a heated blanket, some hemorrhoid cream and some back bacon.

Cuddle Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 10:11 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Prosper Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 11:10 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Chaplin aoki^ Phone Post 3.0
5/23/13 11:15 PM
chaplinshouse

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - Chaplin aoki^ Phone Post 3.0

LIES!!!

5/23/13 11:31 PM
chaplinshouse

nope, pretty sure it was tchavo

5/23/13 11:50 PM
chaplinshouse

JMO_LOL -  good playin wit u gents Phone Post

you were lololspincter? 

5/24/13 12:01 AM
chaplinshouse

good games diamond LMG was doing werk

5/24/13 12:02 AM
BigDave88
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im on.... squallywheelz Phone Post
5/24/13 2:15 AM
chaplinshouse

Tchavo: see, nothing twisted about a shepherd / boxer. This is my dog the day I first saw her at the pound

5/24/13 4:19 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

Tchavo: see, nothing twisted about a shepherd / boxer. This is my dog the day I first saw her at the pound

Lol. It's funny she keeps trying not to look at you, but she will. I imagine her thinking, " What the hell is this creepy man doing." Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 4:22 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is my dog,

Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 5:08 AM
jim dwyer
149 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Which one of you guys is Jenx?

'Cause you're a fucking top bloke! (Ill ignore the small lie though!). Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 10:32 AM
Stuart510
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

[OGTT]alakanooch - Everyone say hello to baby nooch

http://www.imgur.com/0NacEPb.jpeg Phone Post
Awesome. How many months/weeks? Hope you and your fiance the best. Phone Post
5/24/13 10:38 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
jim dwyer - Which one of you guys is Jenx?

'Cause you're a fucking top bloke! (Ill ignore the small lie though!). Phone Post 3.0

THIS.

Not sure if it was Jenks himself or somebody else. But you're top notch in our books.

5/24/13 11:31 AM
OGTT_Darth YOLO

Ur Welcome

5/24/13 11:57 AM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe

[OGTT]alakanooch - Everyone say hello to baby nooch

http://www.imgur.com/0NacEPb.jpeg Phone Post
Congrats man, what are you hoping for? Boy or girl? Phone Post 3.0
5/24/13 12:55 PM
chaplinshouse

haha i liked how she seemed a little shy, but was still making an effort to wag her tail.  like a shy japanese school girl.  meanwhile the other dogs in the place were YAP YAP YAP.  sure enough, Gracie was well behaved from day 1.  Never went to the baffroom in the house.  i like your dog seems like a fun outdoorsy type probably uses the pool more than u.  

congrats nooch.  your first? 

Jenx IS de bayst. But you'll never hear him say that, that's what gives him the cool points. 100+ games aint no thang. Hey maybe u guys can kick in for an oboe xbox.  Least u can do for all the times he carried u yase? then we can see them square off once and for all.  Poor Jenx had a classmate selfishly off herself so he's bummed this week.  all because she got caught cheating on a test so she won't get into the college of her choice.  goodbye cruel 1st world problems, deal with it family

yuk i'm having trouble figuring out which one is you.  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.