UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

6/5/13 11:40 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome

^

lol

Yeah actually we all gelled great at Search. I actually liked it and am looking forward to playing it again.

Holy fuck hell has frozen over.

If we get bisquick on there we'll tear shit up even more.

6/5/13 11:41 AM
reelfoot
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -
reelfoot - 
JHR -  Btw if you guys are wondering why I'm such a flake on xbox, ps3 etc I'm going through the absolute worst panic and anxiety attacks of my life lately. Its frustrating as Fuck because my life's pretty damn good and there's no reason for it. Had them off and on for the past 5 years but nothing like I've had lately. The only relief I seem to get to to shut myself off from the world. Its selfish and it's bullshit but quite frankly I'm at my wits end trying to beat it and it's the only thing that works most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is severe claustrophobia and your chest getting so tight you feel like it's a heart attack.

For no good fucking reason.

Hence my strange behavior. Its nothing anybody has done it's just my fucked up head.

Whew. That actually felt good. I'm going to cut my lawn. Be on hopefully later. Phone Post

Vyvance, I shit you not.

Does it effect your dick? The one medication they had me on a few years ago I had to switch because it killed my wang...I mean it was literally numb. Told the Dr that using that medication GAVE me a reason to be depressed....

No, vyvance is pretty new. No headaches, food doesn't effect it, and runs a good 10 hours. I'm sure there's different effects for different people. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 11:49 AM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man

6/5/13 11:49 AM
JHR

6/5/13 11:52 AM
chaplinshouse
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

reelfoot - 
JHR -
reelfoot - 
JHR -  Btw if you guys are wondering why I'm such a flake on xbox, ps3 etc I'm going through the absolute worst panic and anxiety attacks of my life lately. Its frustrating as Fuck because my life's pretty damn good and there's no reason for it. Had them off and on for the past 5 years but nothing like I've had lately. The only relief I seem to get to to shut myself off from the world. Its selfish and it's bullshit but quite frankly I'm at my wits end trying to beat it and it's the only thing that works most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is severe claustrophobia and your chest getting so tight you feel like it's a heart attack.

For no good fucking reason.

Hence my strange behavior. Its nothing anybody has done it's just my fucked up head.

Whew. That actually felt good. I'm going to cut my lawn. Be on hopefully later. Phone Post

Vyvance, I shit you not.

Does it effect your dick? The one medication they had me on a few years ago I had to switch because it killed my wang...I mean it was literally numb. Told the Dr that using that medication GAVE me a reason to be depressed....

No, vyvance is pretty new. No headaches, food doesn't effect it, and runs a good 10 hours. I'm sure there's different effects for different people. Phone Post 3.0

beatts i know u don't smoke but just an fyi:  i have a good friend here that goes through the same thing.  he has taken the common meds (not sure about vyvance).  he says the best med he has for them is a calm hybrid anti-anxiety weed.  weed comes in many flavors from super strong sativas that will actually increase anxiety x 10, to couchlock where u just get stupid and unable to absorb anything you're hearing.  Ben's grower connect is real into the anti-anxiety hybrid (sativa/indica mix) varieties and Ben claims nothing comes close to helping him than that.  i don't know if canada is set up like Cali where you can hit a pot bank, explain what you're looking for and try it out, but if so may be worth looking into.  just wait a good 5 minutes between hits because it's usually not instant in effect so if you're not careful you'll find yourself too high which isn't a good feeling.  can also make brownies if smoking isn't your thing

6/5/13 11:54 AM
chaplinshouse
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

u played search?? i could have sworn we didn't start playing SnD until you and danger left

6/5/13 12:03 PM
chaplinshouse

my dads a lesbian so it works out

6/5/13 12:11 PM
JHR

chaplinshouse - 

u played search?? i could have sworn we didn't start playing SnD until you and danger left

During League play

6/5/13 12:13 PM
CYBERDYNE
277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
CYBERDYNE - 
chaplinshouse -
CYBERDYNE -  Chap, you from Dallas? Phone Post

yeah, and anaheim.  go back and forth for work

Now i really like you. I'm from Ft. Worth. TXOGTT! Phone Post

haha awesome i asked chris where so i could one day go up there and start blatantly stealing stuff to end up in your office.  but i realized i'd probably pick the day u were off

LOL Phone Post
6/5/13 12:17 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cthomas1985 -
JHR -

I do however remember this game on a three bar yellow :)

Lol. Phone Post 3.0
You were on top because i let you! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:21 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This joker takes pics of the results knowing that he will use it to talk shyt or rubs it in ya face.

(No exclamation marks) Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:25 PM
chaplinshouse

i know right.  we'd have taken pics of our 11-5 thrashing in the first annual xbox vs ps3 match CTF, but why take pics of something u expect to happen? sky is blue, xbox thrashes ps3, yada dada yawn.  tee hee  

next time tho we'll take the pic since beatts likes the photos! 

6/5/13 12:43 PM
chaplinshouse

haha he was playing D! i can't tell u how many times i ran to get ya'lls flag and there was beatts laying on his vag picking me off!  i made the adjustment and started wiping him out to get the flag instead of running out there blind like a dog after a frisbee.  sometimes beatts would be on grandma's roof, sometimes at the end of the street.  but in CTF it's smart to have a guy playing D that's one of the camping scenarios i'm ok with.  

6/5/13 12:45 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Cthomas1985 -
chaplinshouse -

i know right.  we'd have taken pics of our 11-5 thrashing in the first annual xbox vs ps3 match CTF, but why take pics of something u expect to happen? sky is blue, xbox thrashes ps3, yada dada yawn.  tee hee  

Well you did have a camping faggot with a target finder. So you can't brag too much. He can't get much gayer if he tries. Phone Post 3.0
Ahah! Actually. The match was randomize! It was matched up pretty good in skills and styles... Even though you had a sloppy camper on your team as well, beatts. But that is the the good thing about great team communication and strategizing. Knowing when to adapt and adjust to your opponents tactics and movements.(still no exclamation points)

After i realized that your team killed my anchor a couple times, we readjusted our defensive positions and boom, jayLO became your biggest target even-though he wasn't grabbing the flags!

You cant complain about target finder/dual scopes when you clearly can equip cold-blooded instead of toughness. There will always be that "jayLo" in a match like that, especially CTF. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:47 PM
JHR

:)

post all the pics you want.

I get to decide whether they stay or not.  Im like Fox news.

checkmate!

6/5/13 12:49 PM
JHR

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
Cthomas1985 -
JHR -

I do however remember this game on a three bar yellow :)

Lol. Phone Post 3.0
You were on top because i let you! Phone Post 3.0

LOL !

whatever helps you sleep at night brother :)

6/5/13 1:04 PM
chaplinshouse

JHR - 

:)

post all the pics you want.

I get to decide whether they stay or not.  Im like Fox news.

checkmate!

mod abuse! oh kirik@mma.tv!

6/5/13 1:08 PM
JHR

Mod abuse ???

lol !

6/5/13 1:09 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:18 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I feel your pain, Beatts, Lolo was camping hard when we played a private scrim last week. But he's a pretty good SnD player in League. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:29 PM
DaSiccness
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

Good thing it's the last year of that. No is gonna buy the shitty XBOX One. So we'll be seeing you on PS4 later this year. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:31 PM
JHR

All in good fun Stuart. We had some good juju playing last night.

the 26-0 CTF game was the hilight for me with Naughti and I running flags back and forth with Jenkins tried to blow up cars and kill us.

Dick.

6/5/13 1:33 PM
JHR

BTW... I'm a XBOX/PS3 mod so we can all use my abusive powers on all the other bastards on this site.

;)

6/5/13 1:33 PM
JHR

Somebody point me to the Wii U thread....

6/5/13 1:34 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cthomas1985 -
Stuart510 - I feel your pain, Beatts, Lolo was camping hard when we played a private scrim last week. But he's a pretty good SnD player in League. Phone Post
I can understand playing tactical, but damn. That guy just lays in the spawn. That kind of shit ruins a game IMO Phone Post 3.0
It's much better when he's on your team. I was just as angry when we play CTF against him because we couldn't counter it. It's just his style of play. Naughtii rushes, Chaplin is more tactical. When we played SnD, Lolo did a great job covering us with that target finder, and actually helped us place in Gold. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.