UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

6/4/13 7:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR - Thomas my phone is jacked and all my contacts are fucked. Only numbers I have are Ernie, dom and Cybers. Send me yours in what's app if you get a chance Phone Post
Liar! He deleted your contact number! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:32 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

jenx/stu/physecal are playing now

Ahahah phesycal! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:32 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chappy. You get my text? Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:33 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
Btw if you guys are wondering why I'm such a flake on xbox, ps3 etc I'm going through the absolute worst panic and anxiety attacks of my life lately. Its frustrating as Fuck because my life's pretty damn good and there's no reason for it. Had them off and on for the past 5 years but nothing like I've had lately. The only relief I seem to get to to shut myself off from the world. Its selfish and it's bullshit but quite frankly I'm at my wits end trying to beat it and it's the only thing that works most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is severe claustrophobia and your chest getting so tight you feel like it's a heart attack.

For no good fucking reason.

Hence my strange behavior. Its nothing anybody has done it's just my fucked up head.

Whew. That actually felt good. I'm going to cut my lawn. Be on hopefully later. Phone Post
6/4/13 7:43 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/04/13 7:44 PM

tchavo:  nope, just checked, nothing from you.  when u send it? 

6/4/13 7:44 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -  Btw if you guys are wondering why I'm such a flake on xbox, ps3 etc I'm going through the absolute worst panic and anxiety attacks of my life lately. Its frustrating as Fuck because my life's pretty damn good and there's no reason for it. Had them off and on for the past 5 years but nothing like I've had lately. The only relief I seem to get to to shut myself off from the world. Its selfish and it's bullshit but quite frankly I'm at my wits end trying to beat it and it's the only thing that works most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is severe claustrophobia and your chest getting so tight you feel like it's a heart attack.

Hence my strange behavior. Its nothing anybody has done it's just my fucked up head.

Whew. That actually felt good. I'm going to cut my lawn. Be on hopefully later. Phone Post

what does the doc say? tried any meds? 

6/4/13 7:53 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Smoke some weed mayne! tchavo, i want your number too fuckhole! Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 7:57 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
On them chap. This time though it doesn't seem to be working. Phone Post
6/4/13 8:02 PM
chaplinshouse

JHR -  On them chap. This time though it doesn't seem to be working. Phone Post

maybe u need to shift to different meds.  maybe a tolerance built up, i've experienced meds stop working completely after a little while  

6/4/13 8:02 PM
chaplinshouse

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - Smoke some weed mayne! tchavo, i want your number too fuckhole! Phone Post 3.0

yes.  and if u already are, try a different strain

6/4/13 8:06 PM
chaplinshouse

Cthomas1985 - 
chaplinshouse -

yeah yeah me too!  if u wanna play with ME... from now on contact my agent, who in turn will contact me, who in turn can only promise i may try to get on.  and if i get on only for a few games.  

Lol. I just work a lot man. Hard to get time when I only get to see the wife and kid for an hour or so before bed. Phone Post 3.0

an hour or so? damn that sucks.  are u an honest hvac guy? been running across lots of crooks lately since my 20 year old system keeps acting up.  

6/4/13 8:08 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

Just resent it Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 8:16 PM
chaplinshouse

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
chaplinshouse -

got it.  you're saying you're gonna post pics here? i'd make a thread if i were u.  if u don't wanna i'll do it, just need the pics.  make em good! 

6/4/13 8:17 PM
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe

chaplinshouse -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
chaplinshouse -

got it.  you're saying you're gonna post pics here? i'd make a thread if i were u.  if u don't wanna i'll do it, just need the pics.  make em good! 

Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 8:17 PM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 06/04/13 8:18 PM
Cthomas1985 - 
chaplinshouse -
Cthomas1985 - 
chaplinshouse -

yeah yeah me too!  if u wanna play with ME... from now on contact my agent, who in turn will contact me, who in turn can only promise i may try to get on.  and if i get on only for a few games.  

Lol. I just work a lot man. Hard to get time when I only get to see the wife and kid for an hour or so before bed. Phone Post 3.0

an hour or so? damn that sucks.  are u an honest hvac guy? been running across lots of crooks lately since my 20 year old system keeps acting up.  

Yeah I'm honest. If you're on when I am I have a funny story about today actually. I'm sure everyone is trying to sell you a new one? Phone Post 3.0

yes! they all say the same thing.  Once it's 5 years or older it's ANCIENT (the furnace, but i'm sure they'll say the same for the outside unit).  mine are 20 years old (one downstairs, one up).  i replaced the control boxes myself with some ebay help.  tech came out and ever since he left my downstairs until cools but not heat.  upstairs heats but no cool.  i guess it's his way of being funny but i know the fix has to be super minor

6/4/13 8:18 PM
chaplinshouse

OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
chaplinshouse -
OGTT_RKellyPeedOnMe - 
chaplinshouse -

Phone Post 3.0

awwww! <3

6/4/13 10:26 PM
chaplinshouse

Danger fixed my AC!!! you're the fucking man, thanks bro!! I really appreciate the time and help, i know your days are long as shit and free time scarse! Owe ya some beer next time in Dallas!!  haha! he just looked at one pic i text'd and bam zam zowie, cool air upstairs! 

6/4/13 10:40 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Dope^

Now get the fck online boff of ya Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 11:05 PM
reelfoot
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR -  Btw if you guys are wondering why I'm such a flake on xbox, ps3 etc I'm going through the absolute worst panic and anxiety attacks of my life lately. Its frustrating as Fuck because my life's pretty damn good and there's no reason for it. Had them off and on for the past 5 years but nothing like I've had lately. The only relief I seem to get to to shut myself off from the world. Its selfish and it's bullshit but quite frankly I'm at my wits end trying to beat it and it's the only thing that works most of the time. The best way for me to describe it is severe claustrophobia and your chest getting so tight you feel like it's a heart attack.

Vyvance, I shit you not.
6/4/13 11:09 PM
reelfoot
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my day, i think my kidneys are bruised.

6/4/13 11:26 PM
reelfoot

anyone on?
6/4/13 11:39 PM
Herb15E
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone else had problems with being put on probation with this game for no reason? Phone Post
6/5/13 12:15 AM
CYBERDYNE
268 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chap, you from Dallas? Phone Post
6/5/13 1:26 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Herb15E - Has anyone else had problems with being put on probation with this game for no reason? Phone Post
I haven't got a probation since i deleted all
The old updates for the black ops 2! All i redownloaded were the latest map pack(revolution) and nuketown(had mo choice) Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 2:12 AM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Wams and flex needs to get back on this game! More and more
Of us are getting it! Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.