UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

6/5/13 12:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JHR
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Director of Handsome
chaplinshouse - 

u played search?? i could have sworn we didn't start playing SnD until you and danger left

During League play

6/5/13 12:13 PM
CYBERDYNE
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -
CYBERDYNE - 
chaplinshouse -
CYBERDYNE -  Chap, you from Dallas? Phone Post

yeah, and anaheim.  go back and forth for work

Now i really like you. I'm from Ft. Worth. TXOGTT! Phone Post

haha awesome i asked chris where so i could one day go up there and start blatantly stealing stuff to end up in your office.  but i realized i'd probably pick the day u were off

LOL Phone Post
6/5/13 12:17 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cthomas1985 -
JHR -

I do however remember this game on a three bar yellow :)

Lol. Phone Post 3.0
You were on top because i let you! Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:21 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This joker takes pics of the results knowing that he will use it to talk shyt or rubs it in ya face.

(No exclamation marks) Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:25 PM
chaplinshouse
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i know right.  we'd have taken pics of our 11-5 thrashing in the first annual xbox vs ps3 match CTF, but why take pics of something u expect to happen? sky is blue, xbox thrashes ps3, yada dada yawn.  tee hee  

next time tho we'll take the pic since beatts likes the photos! 

6/5/13 12:43 PM
chaplinshouse
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha he was playing D! i can't tell u how many times i ran to get ya'lls flag and there was beatts laying on his vag picking me off!  i made the adjustment and started wiping him out to get the flag instead of running out there blind like a dog after a frisbee.  sometimes beatts would be on grandma's roof, sometimes at the end of the street.  but in CTF it's smart to have a guy playing D that's one of the camping scenarios i'm ok with.  

6/5/13 12:45 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Cthomas1985 -
chaplinshouse -

i know right.  we'd have taken pics of our 11-5 thrashing in the first annual xbox vs ps3 match CTF, but why take pics of something u expect to happen? sky is blue, xbox thrashes ps3, yada dada yawn.  tee hee  

next time tho we'll take the pic since beatts likes the photos! 

Well you did have a camping faggot with a target finder. So you can't brag too much. He can't get much gayer if he tries. Phone Post 3.0
Ahah! Actually. The match was randomize! It was matched up pretty good in skills and styles... Even though you had a sloppy camper on your team as well, beatts. But that is the the good thing about great team communication and strategizing. Knowing when to adapt and adjust to your opponents tactics and movements.(still no exclamation points)

After i realized that your team killed my anchor a couple times, we readjusted our defensive positions and boom, jayLO became your biggest target even-though he wasn't grabbing the flags!

You cant complain about target finder/dual scopes when you clearly can equip cold-blooded instead of toughness. There will always be that "jayLo" in a match like that, especially CTF. Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 12:47 PM
JHR
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:)

post all the pics you want.

I get to decide whether they stay or not.  Im like Fox news.

checkmate!

6/5/13 12:49 PM
JHR

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - 
Cthomas1985 -
JHR -

I do however remember this game on a three bar yellow :)

Lol. Phone Post 3.0
You were on top because i let you! Phone Post 3.0

LOL !

whatever helps you sleep at night brother :)

6/5/13 1:04 PM
chaplinshouse

JHR - 

checkmate!

mod abuse! oh kirik@mma.tv!

6/5/13 1:08 PM
JHR

Mod abuse ???

lol !

6/5/13 1:09 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

Lol Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 1:18 PM
Stuart510

I feel your pain, Beatts, Lolo was camping hard when we played a private scrim last week. But he's a pretty good SnD player in League. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:31 PM
JHR

All in good fun Stuart. We had some good juju playing last night.

the 26-0 CTF game was the hilight for me with Naughti and I running flags back and forth with Jenkins tried to blow up cars and kill us.

Dick.

6/5/13 1:33 PM
JHR

BTW... I'm a XBOX/PS3 mod so we can all use my abusive powers on all the other bastards on this site.

;)

6/5/13 1:33 PM
JHR

Somebody point me to the Wii U thread....

6/5/13 1:34 PM
Stuart510

Cthomas1985 -
Stuart510 - I feel your pain, Beatts, Lolo was camping hard when we played a private scrim last week. But he's a pretty good SnD player in League. Phone Post
I can understand playing tactical, but damn. That guy just lays in the spawn. That kind of shit ruins a game IMO Phone Post 3.0
It's much better when he's on your team. I was just as angry when we play CTF against him because we couldn't counter it. It's just his style of play. Naughtii rushes, Chaplin is more tactical. When we played SnD, Lolo did a great job covering us with that target finder, and actually helped us place in Gold. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:37 PM
Stuart510

JHR -

All in good fun Stuart. We had some good juju playing last night.

the 26-0 CTF game was the hilight for me with Naughti and I running flags back and forth with Jenkins tried to blow up cars and kill us.

Dick.

Good times. My connection lagged out twice while playing with you guys, which made me want to throw my control against the wall. Let's get some private scrims going today. We have a good SnD game, but I'd like everyone to learn Hardpoint. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:39 PM
JHR

My lagged out the one game, I rebooted modem and was all set.  Tonight it will be the same bullshit.

6/5/13 2:01 PM
[OGTT]naughtiiDawg

I like playing with lolo... Even against him! Id rather play with him than play with our leader!

O_o?

Shyt just got real? Phone Post 3.0
6/5/13 2:03 PM
reelfoot
537 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JHR - 

checkmate!

you mean the IRS
6/5/13 2:18 PM
JHR

Even better.

6/5/13 2:19 PM
JHR

[OGTT]naughtiiDawg - I like playing with lolo... Even against him! Id rather play with him than play with our leader!

O_o?

Shyt just got real? Phone Post 3.0

Who is the leader?

Jenkins ?

6/5/13 2:47 PM
chaplinshouse

really? u guys think playing defense on CTF by camping the flag is weak? i'd have done it myself if we didn't have a good camper and i hate campers in most cases.  in CTF, camping defense is the boring position so i appreciate a guy willing to do it and do it well.  i'd much rather run and try to get the other team's flag.  whenever u guys took him out he'd call out he died and we'd shift if possible to cover position.  it's like soccer/hockey, etc.  u need guys to stay back and protect the goal, but if you're down then u may pull a goalie and go balls out trying to score

6/5/13 3:13 PM
JHR

lol!

Damn. We had unity for a few games at least...

;)

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.