UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

10/22/12 4:52 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

oh i didn't mean i get voted down by guys in this thread.  i don't think so anyway.  i'm talking about other threads where I'm debating about mma with people.  in those threads if u disagree with someone often they'll vote u down

I can testify to that!! I have a groupie of three voting me down every day lol!! Phone Post
10/22/12 5:04 AM
Michael Kn1ght

Micha3l_kn1ght

Hit me up! Phone Post
10/22/12 5:04 AM
Michael Kn1ght

Ttt Phone Post
10/22/12 5:19 AM
Mr Sponge

MrSponge1 Phone Post
10/22/12 7:13 AM
BentOverForBisping
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MK and MS... we are looking into your background. Dont think we are overlooking your names! if its all good, will be added to the list!

just kidd, jason Phone Post
10/22/12 7:14 AM
BentOverForBisping
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MK and MS... we are looking into your background. Dont think we are overlooking your names! if its all good, will be added to the list!

just kidd, jason Phone Post
10/23/12 11:16 PM
B e n t e d _ K n e e s

ttt Phone Post
10/23/12 11:24 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tomorrow tmartn reveals the snipers in BO2 Phone Post
10/23/12 11:36 PM
B e n t e d _ K n e e s

OmgItsTheWams - Tomorrow tmartn reveals the snipers in BO2 Phone Post
why is it so complicated? is it more thn mw3? its a game right? Phone Post
10/23/12 11:42 PM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah just letting everyone know incase they wanted to check out the snipers and get some info from a man who has put 100+ hrs into the game Phone Post
10/26/12 8:36 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

whats up bros..

10/26/12 8:50 PM
Too Rude
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OmgItsTheWams -  Yeah just letting everyone know incase they wanted to check out the snipers and get some info from a man who has put 100+ hrs into the game Phone Post

Yeah ive checked out some of his videos on BO2. Hes got some decent footage of the new crossbow, some of the game modes, and some guns. Definitely cool seeing some in depth MP videos on the game
10/26/12 8:56 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

Too Rude 10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down +3

how u is brah

10/27/12 1:01 AM
Too Rude
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet

2 more weeks homeboys, then its time to drop out of society for a couple months
10/27/12 12:22 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone else gonna ignore multiplayer for the first day until you beat singleplayer? that's how i usually do it when i first get a game

10/27/12 12:37 PM
OmgItsTheWams

chaplinshouse -

anyone else gonna ignore multiplayer for the first day until you beat singleplayer? that's how i usually do it when i first get a game

Absolutely not I only play MP Phone Post
10/27/12 12:42 PM
chaplinshouse
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

trippy^  i like getting into the storyline (like playing a movie) while learning new features of the game.  usually only takes one sitting to beat anyway

10/27/12 12:42 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

OmgItsTheWams -
chaplinshouse -

Absolutely not I only play MP Phone Post
catch that lobby leaderboard bro! Phone Post
10/27/12 1:27 PM
Too Rude

chaplinshouse - 

I usually play through a good part of the single player before i touch the multiplayer part. I got MW3 at midnight release, was home around 1am and stayed up until i had beat the campaign mode, which was like 5 or 6am. Then i was too tired to even play anymore so i went to bed. Didnt even touch the multiplayer release night lol.

For BO2 i have to work in the mornings so i dont think im gonna go midnight release (though i might, fuck sleep), but when i get it ill probably drop an hour or so into the campaign, play a couple rounds of zombies, then jump into the multiplayer
10/27/12 3:52 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

u beat the game in 6 hours or less?

damn..

10/27/12 4:12 PM
Too Rude

Is that not a normal time? Idk, i play on regular difficulty and usually i can breeze through the first half of the game without any problems. In fact i remember the only mission in MW3 that gave me any problem at all was at the very end when your in the Jugg armor. I probably died 5 or 6 times trying to get passed that
10/27/12 4:22 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

yea i cant remember jack shyt bout the single player mode...  u adding any of the new guys on the list yet?..

have any of the OGTTs have?

10/28/12 3:41 AM
the islander

Just added Chaplin and Naughti to the OGTT GameBattles team.

Create an account at www.gamebattles.com

Then go here 

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/xbox360/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/team/OGTT/edit?v=roster

and send a request to be part of the team.

10/28/12 3:42 AM
the islander

or just make an account and post in here and tell me your username and I will add you

10/28/12 6:23 AM
chaplinshouse

i thought the storyline in mw3 was badass, you're missing out wams. 

cool i just accepted your invite.  so far just jenks and i in the clan haha

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.