UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

11/21/12 10:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stuart510
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didn't understand half of that but I lol'd. Phone Post
11/21/12 11:01 PM
the islander
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll just stop inviting my friends to OGTT lobbies Phone Post
11/21/12 11:53 PM
The Octa...Gone
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander - I'll just stop inviting my friends to OGTT lobbies Phone Post
Is that what that thing was? Thanks. No offense. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:50 AM
EVIL YOSHI
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/22/12 1:51 AM
the islander -  I'll just stop inviting my friends to OGTT lobbies Phone Post

Also, you should reconsider who your friends ARE.

You invited Gaete to the lobby, and the first thing he says, THE FIRST THING, is, "I hate niggers."  Completely unprovoked, not because he got trolled, or just played with a cheater, just straight up says it, or rather, SINGS it. Is that what you and your friends think is funny?  That shit isn't funny, it's not clever, it's attention whoring and annoying.  Add in Katsuki, who is a fucking mess of a human being, and that's what we associate with Jenkins.  Fun to play with, but as soon as his friends join, all of a sudden it's funny to scream nigger randomly, and yell as loud as you can and talk about anything just so they don't have to stop talking.

11/22/12 2:24 AM
the islander
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

You invited Gaete to the lobby, and the first thing he says, THE FIRST THING, is, "I hate niggers."  Completely unprovoked, not because he got trolled, or just played with a cheater, just straight up says it, or rather, SINGS it. Is that what you and your friends think is funny?  That shit isn't funny, it's not clever, it's attention whoring and annoying.  Add in Katsuki, who is a fucking mess of a human being, and that's what we associate with Jenkins.  Fun to play with, but as soon as his friends join, all of a sudden it's funny to scream nigger randomly, and yell as loud as you can and talk about anything just so they don't have to stop talking.

I know Brandon Gaete in real life. Good friend of mine. Don't know why the hell he said that. He isn't racist or anything. Katsuki I have not spoken to him in a while. Most of the time I don't even invite them, they just join. Just put your party on invite only.

11/22/12 2:42 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is that guyer persons screename on the OG? Phone Post
11/22/12 2:44 AM
Stuart510
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -
EVIL YOSHI - 

I know Brandon Gaete in real life. Good friend of mine. Don't know why the hell he said that. He isn't racist or anything. Katsuki I have not spoken to him in a while. Most of the time I don't even invite them, they just join. Just put your party on invite only.

Brandon doesn't seem so bad, he was pretty cool the other day during our private games. Ryan and Joe are cool online as well; Katsuki is cool when it's late and he's tired of yelling at people lol. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:50 AM
the islander

katsuki told me a few days ago that he has been getting a shit load of friend requests lately lol Phone Post
11/22/12 2:52 AM
the islander

I still find it weird that we call him katsuki Iwasaki when that is not even his real name it's just his GT. The real katsuki is actually an awesome dude, one of my best friends irl. He only does PC gaming. Phone Post
11/22/12 2:52 AM
Boondock
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Katsuki = Chris80cent Phone Post
11/22/12 2:54 AM
the islander

Boondock - Katsuki = Chris80cent Phone Post
Actually chris is the complete opposite of katsuki. That is a good thing though Phone Post
11/22/12 3:02 AM
Stuart510

the islander - katsuki told me a few days ago that he has been getting a shit load of friend requests lately lol Phone Post
Haha. I want to play a few games with that guy. He's not so bad if you can tolerate him. Phone Post
11/22/12 5:31 AM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know if its the time of day or what.. but I can't get into a game that isnt filled with people that have prestiged a hundred times.  I'm a fucking level 24 noob that is bad at the game.  Thanks matchmaking.

11/22/12 6:15 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - Whoa......what's going on in here. Phone Post
Hijacking! Lots of hi-jacking been trynna happ... Good game mortalTECH! Phone Post
11/22/12 8:38 AM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happy thanksgiving everyone Phone Post
11/22/12 8:39 AM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardpoint is my game mode I love it I'm starting to get the hang of the maps Phone Post
11/22/12 9:26 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm dead serious... Play on my 55 inch screen led Sony tv ... 4-20

Play on my 23 inch Asus 2 ms monitor with VGA connection and turtle beaches and I fucking go 30 and less than 9 deaths every game ..... What the fuck

Fucking annoying Phone Post
11/22/12 9:32 AM
RML

Gerbacio -  I'm dead serious... Play on my 55 inch screen led Sony tv ... 4-20

Play on my 23 inch Asus 2 ms monitor with VGA connection and turtle beaches and I fucking go 30 and less than 9 deaths every game ..... What the fuck

less input lag on the smaller monitor probably

I'm not entirely understanding of the technology.. but I know the fighting game community plays on the smaller monitors for that reason.

11/22/12 9:45 AM
Gerbacio
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RML -
Gerbacio -  I'm dead serious... Play on my 55 inch screen led Sony tv ... 4-20

less input lag on the smaller monitor probably

I'm not entirely understanding of the technology.. but I know the fighting game community plays on the smaller monitors for that reason.

Can it be that drastic of a difference?

Fucking 200$ monitor far outperforms my 2k tv

In my tv it looks like connection lag and when I play on my room on the monitor I do t have issues Phone Post
11/22/12 9:47 AM
reelfoot
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boondock -  Katsuki = Chris80cent Phone Post

11/22/12 10:07 AM
reelfoot
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you guys better pray 80cent don't come back, and fuck all this shit up.
11/22/12 10:16 AM
reelfoot

11/22/12 10:17 AM
reelfoot

i heard that he got his XBOX out of pawn, and is looking to rip some throats.
11/22/12 11:05 AM
Boondock
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha. Reelfoot crackin me up. Phone Post
11/22/12 1:05 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else having problems with stats on Elite? I just went beast mode, 65 -1. Elite claims it was 55 - 1 and we lost lol!

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.