UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

11/22/12 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's fucking nuts.  61-1.  63-3.  i need to start following u guys around in games to get pointers.  i'll be ya'lls piss bucket boy

11/22/12 11:31 PM
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, you dont play with the big boys
11/23/12 12:11 AM
chaplinshouse
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - I've never seen numbers like that in a CoD game. Something is amiss here. Phone Post
Yeah that is kinda unheard of. im sure when we play with them we'll c first hand the skill of a 60 kill warrior!!! Phone Post
11/23/12 1:07 AM
soliak
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - 
Too Rude - Yeah, you dont play with the big boys
I'm sure in my numerous hours of online FPS playing I've ran across top tier players. These numbers are common in BF because of the different areas to excel in, like jets or tanks, etc. CoD is a different beasts. For someone to put up multiple games like that would mean they're undeniably the best in the world. Unless its one of this flick games. Like the time I got the Swarm in a care package. Phone Post

LOL you don't know what you are talking about bra. Even CAL-O or CAL-M level FPS players get those kinda scores (and higher) in pub quite easily.

11/23/12 1:20 AM
EVIL YOSHI
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

that's fucking nuts.  61-1.  63-3.  i need to start following u guys around in games to get pointers.  i'll be ya'lls piss bucket boy

It's good to be the king. Phone Post
11/23/12 1:28 AM
soliak
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/12 1:57 AM
BrentP - 
soliak -
BrentP - 
Too Rude - Yeah, you dont play with the big boys
I'm sure in my numerous hours of online FPS playing I've ran across top tier players. These numbers are common in BF because of the different areas to excel in, like jets or tanks, etc. CoD is a different beasts. For someone to put up multiple games like that would mean they're undeniably the best in the world. Unless its one of this flick games. Like the time I got the Swarm in a care package. Phone Post

LOL you don't know what you are talking about bra. Even CAL-O or CAL-M level FPS players get those kinda scores (and higher) in pub quite easily.

I'm not a bra. I've never seen someone out up multiple games of 50+ kills and >5 deaths. Phone Post

Then you haven't played with top tier players, bra.

Most 'top tier' players pretty much exclusively scrim and play very little pub. It's not really that uncommon to see them roaming around though, and it's pretty fkn easy to clean up in pub and get some ridiculous scores if you have any idea what you are doing.

I played invite level (professional) CS, DoD and BF3.... so trust me, he isn't cheating, he's just taking advantage of all the shitty ass scrubs in BO2 atm who have no idea.

11/23/12 2:00 AM
chaplinshouse

can't be that common bra.  i haven't seen it with my hundreds of hours through years of joining random rooms

11/23/12 2:03 AM
soliak

chaplinshouse - 

can't be that common bra.  i haven't seen it with my hundreds of hours through years of joining random rooms

Yesterday I was at a friends house smoking joints and watching him play BO2. He's pretty decent (has played all the COD games on console) but by no means a progamer or top tier player. He was getting scores in the 8-10:1 range pretty much ever map. No point argueing about it, but people claiming hacker whenever they see people get good scores make me want to punch myself in the face. It reminds me of playing CS as a kid and getting kicked from servers because people couldn't handle that you can actually aim.

11/23/12 2:13 AM
soliak

BrentP -  Who said hacker?....and stop saying fucking "bra".
I also played BF3 competitively and rarely seen scores in that range. I've had a few 60+ games and a buddy a 90+, but extremely rare. I dunno. Once I learn CoD, I may dip into the competitive scene. Right now I'm having fun running around like a nut. Phone Post

"I've never seen numbers like that in a CoD game. Something is amiss her" - I really can't see what else this could be implying, apart from maybe photoshop?

Honestly mate...CoD is probably the easiest game of all to get ridiculous scores on. The average skill level is so so low that if you have any idea what you are doing you can pretty much dominate anyone, especially on a console (FPS + joystick = really slow reactions).

11/23/12 2:15 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you're OGTT then you are a top tier player. Phone Post
11/23/12 2:16 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Soliak is claiming big game. Drop your GT and we'll see these high scoring games you have. Phone Post
11/23/12 2:24 AM
chaplinshouse

BrentP - Who said hacker?....and stop saying fucking "bra".
I also played BF3 competitively and rarely seen scores in that range. I've had a few 60+ games and a buddy a 90+, but extremely rare. I dunno. Once I learn CoD, I may dip into the competitive scene. Right now I'm having fun running around like a nut. Phone Post
So i guess balcony bra is out of the question as new GT? Phone Post
11/23/12 2:30 AM
soliak

BrentP - 
soliak -
BrentP -  Who said hacker?....and stop saying fucking "bra".

"I've never seen numbers like that in a CoD game. Something is amiss her" - I really can't see what else this could be implying, apart from maybe photoshop?

Honestly mate...CoD is probably the easiest game of all to get ridiculous scores on. The average skill level is so so low that if you have any idea what you are doing you can pretty much dominate anyone, especially on a console (FPS + joystick = really slow reactions).

Now I'm mate.......DAMN YOU!

I know its easy. Once I learn maps and game modes, I'll put my game face on. Like I said, I'm having fun with it for now. Ballistic knife and hatchet fucking people. Phone Post

You'll pick it up quick, cobba.

11/23/12 4:32 AM
chaplinshouse

(insert Morgan Freeman's voice):  Yes Brent.  One day you too can fly as high as the mighty soliak.  Then you will be free.  Free to soar amongst the heavens along side the elite of online conflict.  The chains of incompetence that now bind your pale pathetic limbs will be severed, and you too may become something far less vaginal than you are today. 

i think you're full of shit soliak.  One way to find out.  Jump in a few games see chu got mang what? Your clan vs ours.  HC.  Bet I have that ass bent over the sink in the first minute.  UH! UH!  yea... take it bitch

11/23/12 4:42 AM
the islander
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

(insert Morgan Freeman's voice):  Yes Brent.  One day you too can fly as high as the mighty soliak.  Then you will be free.  Free to soar amongst the heavens along side the elite of online conflict.  The chains of incompetence that now bind your pale pathetic limbs will be severed, and you too may become something far less vaginal than you are today. 

i think you're full of shit soliak.  One way to find out.  Jump in a few games see chu got mang what? Your clan vs ours.  HC.  Bet I have that ass bent over the sink in the first minute.  UH! UH!  yea... take it bitch

Fuck yeah Phone Post
11/23/12 5:50 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - After playing again.....how in yhr fuck can anyone do that without camping? Phone Post
YouTube guys like Fearcrads, they regularly get beast scores. Phone Post
11/23/12 6:31 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

BrentP - I'm just drunk right now and can barely fickig see. Ill try again tomorrow on some domi Phone Post
Ha ha!! Phone Post
11/23/12 9:04 AM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just went on a 27 kill streak 19 with R870 8 from killstreaks I missed twice and guy killed me at hardpoint or I would've had more Phone Post
11/23/12 9:06 AM
Too Rude
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont get 60+ kill games regularly, that was just a good game where i had total control of the map. Ill get mid-high 40 kill games somewhat frequently though. And i wouldnt say i camp either. Ill post up in section of the map, hold it down for a few kills, then move on to a new part to throw the other team off, get a few kills on the way, then post up for a few more.
11/23/12 9:14 AM
OmgItsTheWams
221 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just went on a 27 kill streak 19 with R870 8 from killstreaks I missed twice and guy killed me at hardpoint or I would've had more Phone Post
11/23/12 9:15 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Too Rude - I dont get 60+ kill games regularly, that was just a good game where i had total control of the map. Ill get mid-high 40 kill games somewhat frequently though. And i wouldnt say i camp either. Ill post up in section of the map, hold it down for a few kills, then move on to a new part to throw the other team off, get a few kills on the way, then post up for a few more.
That's what I try to do. I'm not consistent enough at the min. My last session was horrific! Phone Post
11/23/12 9:15 AM
OmgItsTheWams

OmgItsTheWams - Just went on a 27 kill streak 19 with R870 8 from killstreaks I missed twice and guy killed me at hardpoint or I would've had more Phone Post
Phone went crazy sorry about the double Phone Post
11/23/12 11:48 AM
OmgItsTheWams

My setup R870 with long barrel and adjustable stock
Lightweight and hard-line
Extreme conditioning and dexterity
Semtex
Perk 1 and perk 3 greed Phone Post
11/23/12 12:59 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Sorry for dipping out guys connection was really bad Phone Post
11/23/12 2:49 PM
OmgItsTheWams

*crickets* Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.