UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

11/23/12 3:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All those motherfuckers that aren't OGTTs and wanted to come in here and boast about how fucking great they are..

I will fcking play you at your own fcking game mode of choice! And im not the best in this clan whatsoever. Fuck you then faggot! Dont be scurred homie! We could do clan v clan if u want ur posse to back u up!

my gamertag//
naughtiidawg! Phone Post
11/23/12 5:01 PM
Jonjonesimaginerypragent
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox gamertag: Crazzymex210

I play daily.

I'm pretty damn good. I'm just sick and tired of not playing with an organized team.

I have a headset.

Add me.
11/23/12 5:40 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what the funk is up with EVIL YOSHI's VTFUS?.. i voted him up on his thread.. this one.. which should be +3s and only added 1 for his totals?.. chap u got the same?..

11/23/12 5:49 PM
EVIL YOSHI
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDGAF.  lol

11/23/12 6:14 PM
the islander
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude is a bit wacky, but this is a great video for learning how to beat SMG run and gunners. And he is 100% correct because I am a run and gunner and I know that what he says will work. Stuart and I were getting jacked up by shotguns last night

11/23/12 6:50 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

EVIL YOSHI -

IDGAF.  lol

Idgaff if you DGAF about it... Im wondering if they fucking up the 3s for the OP's or what? It seemed that it only happened on yours. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:10 PM
OmgItsTheWams
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

34/250 one hit kills I'm doing okay on hc ffa but its a camp fest Phone Post
11/23/12 7:11 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

the islander -

dude is a bit wacky, but this is a great video for learning how to beat SMG run and gunners. And he is 100% correct because I am a run and gunner and I know that what he says will work. Stuart and I were getting jacked up by shotguns last night

So if me and wams go at it... Phone Post
11/23/12 7:18 PM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely making a class for that shotgun. We were getting destroyed last night. Phone Post
11/23/12 7:19 PM
OmgItsTheWams
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stuart510 - Definitely making a class for that shotgun. We were getting destroyed last night. Phone Post
Which shotgun I can give some good class recommendations Phone Post
11/23/12 7:53 PM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

H Bombed By Hendricks - 

what the funk is up with EVIL YOSHI's VTFUS?.. i voted him up on his thread.. this one.. which should be +3s and only added 1 for his totals?.. chap u got the same?..

didn't notice.  i'm still in the 24hr waiting period for flex, can't upvote now to test.  most of the time i click and just assume since i'm in their thread, it gave a 3.  but... i did notice yesterday i upvoted someone in the secret santa thread that wasn't a thread starter and they got a 3! then i test on random person they only got a 1.  so, glitchy sounds like

11/23/12 8:00 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

BrentP -
OmgItsTheWams - 34/250 one hit kills I'm doing okay on hc ffa but its a camp fest Phone Post
I like hc on here, but it's definitely a camp fest. You check corners slowly for.campers and get raped by someone coming through the other door lol Phone Post
U cant creep up on a camper slowly since thats what they are gonna expect... I usually turn on it quick spray n keep going.. If i see a camper set up.. I keep on going instead of double-check to see if it is a player or just a suitcase,etc.. Phone Post
11/23/12 8:01 PM
Too Rude
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 11/23/12 8:02 PM
For shotgun i run the Remington 870 with laser, reflex, and longbarrel. Perks are up to you really. I use Hardline, Toughness, and Dexterity on almost all my classes.

The things a one hit kill on anything shots that land in the hips or above even out to some decent distance. Ill stand at the very top of the steps on nuketown looking down at the front door and i can one hit kill them before they even make it through the doorway.

The shotguns in BO2 are on par with the ones in MW2, maybe even with more range.
11/23/12 8:10 PM
OmgItsTheWams

Too Rude - For shotgun i run the Remington 870 with laser, reflex, and longbarrel. Perks are up to you really. I use Hardline, Toughness, and Dexterity on almost all my classes.

The things a one hit kill on anything shots that land in the hips or above even out to some decent distance. Ill stand at the very top of the steps on nuketown looking down at the front door and i can one hit kill them before they even make it through the doorway.

The shotguns in BO2 are on par with the ones in MW2, maybe even with more range.
No way MW2 shotguns are way better they are on par with mw3 shotguns after the patch the mw3 shotguns were really good and the BO2 shotguns are too but mw2 shotguns were a different level Phone Post
11/23/12 8:20 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

No bellator and is tuf finiish? Phone Post
11/23/12 8:24 PM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened to god of cod? quick to talk shit, quick to run away when challenged

11/23/12 8:37 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Lets play!! Phone Post
11/23/12 8:45 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

what happened to god of cod? quick to talk shit, quick to run away when challenged

Soliak? Phone Post
11/23/12 8:57 PM
Boondock
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT,
Thanks for the bumps in my "DFW... Help needed" thread. Cindy asked where I lived which either is good news or means they are looking to sue me. If it goes bad... I'm blaming you guys. Phone Post
11/23/12 9:23 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Boondock - OGTT,
Thanks for the bumps in my "DFW... Help needed" thread. Cindy asked where I lived which either is good news or means they are looking to sue me. If it goes bad... I'm blaming you guys. Phone Post
For sure bro.. If it goes south.. Blames yukon Phone Post
11/23/12 9:32 PM
chaplinshouse

naughtii:  yes soliak

brent:  that's like going to popeyes and saying 'why does it always smell like chicken here? wtf? lol.  as for nigga just say 'shut up whiteboy,' usually gets a rise out of them

11/23/12 9:54 PM
chaplinshouse

Boondock -  OGTT,

i just told her in case they're asking for employment reasons u can work from anywhere.  then threw in a plug for my musical services :)

11/24/12 12:12 AM
OmgItsTheWams

I turned off the xbox my wife was playing music loud an talking to me and getting me killed so I said fuck it also I gotta get up at 0645 Phone Post
11/24/12 12:32 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

When i play solo... I mute all except party!

I was gonna ask where the hell do you play at since i haven't heard those shyts in a while..

Woms... U need to stArt farting in ur domain/game area so she can start going to the other room.. Works everytime..,:)

We got lots of impatient ogtts and when i try to gather up 10 people, everybody just up and leave to play their own game...

Sheesh i quit my game when
Being called by ogtts and edpecially from katsuki! Phone Post
11/24/12 11:26 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Just finished both 50 kills without perks and attachments hopefully I have diamond camo tonight Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.