UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

11/24/12 8:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Too Rude
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And again lmao, just went 52-6. Dogs are pretty easy to get. I havent been setting them in my scorestreak because i thought they were too high to obtain but im getting them like every other game tonight.
11/24/12 8:27 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anybody wannna do combat knifing only? Phone Post
11/25/12 1:39 AM
Stuart510
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have those moments too. It seems like after the shotgun buff that's what everyone is using. Throw the Skorpion in the mix and the gun vs. gun is broken. They'll win at close range EVERY time. Phone Post
11/25/12 4:32 AM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have u tried grip to lift your gun faster? do u have a good reliable connection? anyone downloading large files while you're playing or doing anything bandwidth related?

11/25/12 4:40 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP - 

I don't understand what's going on though. I did better when I had the base guns and very few attachments and perks. It's like I'm getting worse and worse as I play more. I always used the MP7 (Like I do in any game that offers it) and was slowly getting better. Then it turned to shit on me and I started trying other weapons out. It took going 3-52 one game for me to say fuck it and go back to the MP7, but yet I still lose 75% of gun fights. I've never played an FPS where I get worse. Usually after a while of playing I end up being pretty beast. This game is fucking weird.

You're not getting worse.. it's just as you level up you get matched against better players.  

11/25/12 4:48 AM
Tank02
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm loving hard point! Phone Post
11/25/12 5:05 AM
chaplinshouse
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11/25/12 5:20 AM
chaplinshouse

BrentP - 
RML - 
BrentP - 

I don't understand what's going on though. I did better when I had the base guns and very few attachments and perks. It's like I'm getting worse and worse as I play more. I always used the MP7 (Like I do in any game that offers it) and was slowly getting better. Then it turned to shit on me and I started trying other weapons out. It took going 3-52 one game for me to say fuck it and go back to the MP7, but yet I still lose 75% of gun fights. I've never played an FPS where I get worse. Usually after a while of playing I end up being pretty beast. This game is fucking weird.

You're not getting worse.. it's just as you level up you get matched against better players.  

I don't wanna level up anymore then!

I noticed it with the League games. They moved me to the Platinum Division and I was getting rolled. I got put back down to the Gold Division and I had a few decent games. The whole coming around the corner with your weapon up, seeing someone running, shooting them, but instantly dying when they still didn't even have their weapon up shit is getting old. Watch the kill feed and it never even shows you shooting. Are they going to fix this or something? I'm bout to start downloading shit while I play so I can get on the winning end of lag comp

The whole coming around the corner with your weapon up, seeing someone running, shooting them, but instantly dying when they still didn't even have their weapon up shit is getting old.

That is classic lag.  he's seeing shit in real time, you're not.

11/25/12 5:57 AM
UGCTT_Sparro
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm in. UK Pyromaniac is my Xbox gamer tag. Phone Post
11/25/12 7:21 AM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hardpoint is awesome Phone Post
11/25/12 7:51 AM
chaplinshouse

UGCTT_Sparro -  I'm in. UK Pyromaniac is my Xbox gamer tag. Phone Post

hardcore or regular?

11/25/12 8:04 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrentP -
RML - 
BrentP - 

I don't wanna level up anymore then!

I noticed it with the League games. They moved me to the Platinum Division and I was getting rolled. I got put back down to the Gold Division and I had a few decent games. The whole coming around the corner with your weapon up, seeing someone running, shooting them, but instantly dying when they still didn't even have their weapon up shit is getting old. Watch the kill feed and it never even shows you shooting. Are they going to fix this or something? I'm bout to start downloading shit while I play so I can get on the winning end of lag comp

I've been very erratic of late so looked into how the match making works.

Apparently they're using a true skill system which uses an algorithm that takes into account SPM, KD and Win/Loss.

This is fine in principle but here comes the issue:

It does not take into account your connection. So if you're in the US it will match you up against anyone with a similar skill set regardless of where you're located. That's why you'll end up with players from Uzbekistan etc.....

That's where the main issue is. On paper you are equal but anyone with a shitty connection gets a huge boost via lag compensation. This means you are now unequal and they have a major advantage.

It's flawed, I'm hoping they tweak the lag comp to make it fairer to all. Phone Post
11/25/12 8:37 AM
OmgItsTheWams
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Change your match making settings to best and you should be fine idk why everyone is talking about lag its way better this year Phone Post
11/25/12 8:44 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

OmgItsTheWams - Change your match making settings to best and you should be fine idk why everyone is talking about lag its way better this year Phone Post
I'm on that setting. It is a major issue as of right now. Most if the respected COD players/commentators have raised the issue. Just awaiting a response from Treyarch/Activision.

What annoys me is when I have a beast game I don't know if its my skill or the other guys are suffering from lag comp.

Still enjoying the game but it does need tweaking. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:01 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Yeah lag isn't that big of an issue this game idc what big name players say its an excuse for people to bitch about when not performing up to their potential and players doing well with crappy k/d is because they sucked at first I was god awful when I first started nuketown had me at .8 k/d now I'm .99 but way better than the number says I am

Not trying to be a Dick but lag will always be somewhat of an issue but this year it feels like mw3 and not launch mw3 I'm talking mw3 right now the lag is the same people need to realize lag will occur but just play through it or back out for a better lobby Phone Post
11/25/12 9:13 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

OmgItsTheWams - Yeah lag isn't that big of an issue this game idc what big name players say its an excuse for people to bitch about when not performing up to their potential and players doing well with crappy k/d is because they sucked at first I was god awful when I first started nuketown had me at .8 k/d now I'm .99 but way better than the number says I am

Not trying to be a Dick but lag will always be somewhat of an issue but this year it feels like mw3 and not launch mw3 I'm talking mw3 right now the lag is the same people need to realize lag will occur but just play through it or back out for a better lobby Phone Post
Nah, have to disagree, its definitely a factor at the minute.

It was similar when MW3 came out but it got patched and fixed. I remember a two week period where the game was unplayable, I waited for a patch then came back and it was fine.

I'm pretty confident they'll do the same here. I'm not up in arms over it and still enjoy the game. My KD's about 1.2 which is reasonable but I can't tolerate firing a shotty in someone's face, twice and not even getting a hit marker.

Lag comp is a must in multiplayer, I understand that. I'm just saying it needs the comp tweaking slightly.

If its not an issue from your perspective doesn't mean it's not affecting others. Phone Post
11/25/12 9:19 AM
OmgItsTheWams

When you go to find match and it brings up all the options to pick whatever you want to play press x and choose best Phone Post
11/25/12 9:20 AM
OmgItsTheWams

Standoff = best map Phone Post
11/25/12 9:48 AM
RML
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Standoff absolutely is the best map.

11/25/12 9:50 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Balcony brent! 2 words for you! Hardcore matches! The gun vs gun is nothing to worry about in hc! Phone Post
11/25/12 9:51 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Which one is standoff? Phone Post
11/25/12 9:52 AM
OmgItsTheWams

H Bombed By Hendricks - Balcony brent! 2 words for you! Hardcore matches! The gun vs gun is nothing to worry about in hc! Phone Post
Dude every time I see your name I laugh you always lose sn bets Phone Post
11/25/12 9:52 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Lets play rml, brent n wams.. Hc though Phone Post
11/25/12 9:55 AM
OmgItsTheWams

I'm playing hardpoint if anyone wants in Phone Post
11/25/12 10:00 AM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Brent u cant play with the mp7 on core... Honestly u have to use both clips just to get an assist.. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.