UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

11/26/12 12:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the islander
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

i hate it when i run into an area, see a teammate camper that has his rifle trained in one direction, so i figure ok dude's got that angle covered let me look this other way and BAM some guy kills me in the direction my idiot teammate was looking.  happens all the time. 

another thing i hate is when i'm looking out a window and a teammate runs up and stands in between me and the window.  like i'm not even there.  right in my scope.  very rude.  thankfully bo2 allows teammate killing

Never trust randoms. They can care less if you die. Always keep your guard up. Phone Post
11/26/12 1:39 PM
chaplinshouse
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i guess i better try to be on Rkelly not many hc clan opportunties these days, even if it's just one teammate.  will u be on too other HC guys? 7pm cst

yeah i always tell myself "don't trust!" but always fall for it.  at the time it seems overkill to have 3 choices of angles to look, and choosing to look at the same one a teammate is already looking.  (plus sometimes i feel it's rude to barge in on a hooker's corner she's already working)

11/26/12 1:51 PM
EVIL YOSHI
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

i guess i better try to be on Rkelly not many hc clan opportunties these days, even if it's just one teammate.  will u be on too other HC guys? 7pm cst

yeah i always tell myself "don't trust!" but always fall for it.  at the time it seems overkill to have 3 choices of angles to look, and choosing to look at the same one a teammate is already looking.  (plus sometimes i feel it's rude to barge in on a hooker's corner she's already working)

If I'm on, I'm playing HC. So if you see me, invite me. Phone Post
11/26/12 2:39 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im in! Like always Phone Post
11/26/12 3:31 PM
chaplinshouse
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sweet.  at least a 4 man crew rollin big boy stayle.  daff what um talkin' bout my nickels

11/26/12 3:39 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

sweet.  at least a 4 man crew rollin big boy stayle.  daff what um talkin' bout my nickels

Lol @ being rude!!! Cracked me up! Same as those greedy OGTTs that was all the way behind me and capped me just cuz somebody was right in front of me... I was about to squeeze too... And bam im looking back and thought we got enemy from the rear! Phone Post
11/26/12 3:50 PM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 11/26/12 3:51 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks - 
chaplinshouse -

Lol @ being rude!!! Cracked me up! Same as those greedy OGTTs that was all the way behind me and capped me just cuz somebody was right in front of me... I was about to squeeze too... And bam im looking back and thought we got enemy from the rear! Phone Post

that's a different situation tho, if you just happen to be caught in a line of fire during random game movement, vs going out of your way to stand in between your teammate and the window.  i see what ur saying tho still sucks

11/26/12 5:23 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

When we rolling out? Phone Post
11/26/12 5:24 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

BrentP -

I'm sorry....I have something to admit..... I black hat teammate's care packages sometimes :\

It is always funny tho Phone Post
11/26/12 5:37 PM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man I am getting smashed trying to level up a couple guns. 150 kills no attachments and 150 with no perks is painful
11/26/12 5:37 PM
Big Pun
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my SPM and K/D are plumeting
11/26/12 6:27 PM
mixedmartialfarts
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just prestige'd and permanently unlocked the SMR... seems to be a pretty solid gun when you add select fire / threat detector / suppressor.  I'm not very good though so I'd be curious to hear what you guys think are the best permanent unlocks.  I'll probably unlock bouncing betty's next time just because I need all the help I can get haha.

11/26/12 6:39 PM
EVIL YOSHI
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, I use Engineer, so having Black Hat is an absolute must.

11/26/12 7:17 PM
the islander
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ghost is the best permanent unlock imo Phone Post
11/26/12 7:25 PM
mixedmartialfarts
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the islander -  Ghost is the best permanent unlock imo Phone Post

I used to love ghost on the first Black Ops, but I found out they changed it so you have to be moving to not show up on the radar in this version.  Do you know if you can be looking down the sights while walking for the stealth to work, or do you have to be walking/running without looking down the sights?

11/26/12 7:50 PM
chaplinshouse

BrentP - 

I'm sorry....I have something to admit..... I black hat teammate's care packages sometimes :\

that's ok.  i sometimes kill teammates that blackhat my pkgs.  a few times if the pkg was good.  the whole game if it was awesome

11/26/12 8:27 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

Im in... Lets go chicharonez Phone Post
11/26/12 8:59 PM
chaplinshouse

at least u got an invite.  naughtii didn't send me shit.  tchavo i was on a 7pm like u said, u weren't around

11/26/12 9:30 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

at least u got an invite.  naughtii didn't send me shit.  tchavo i was on a 7pm like u said, u weren't around

Just got on! Lets get at it Phone Post
11/26/12 10:42 PM
Too Rude
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mixedmartialfarts - 

I used to love ghost on the first Black Ops, but I found out they changed it so you have to be moving to not show up on the radar in this version.  Do you know if you can be looking down the sights while walking for the stealth to work, or do you have to be walking/running without looking down the sights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0m2JAfmkYc&feature=g-u-u

This video shows you exactly what you can and cant do with Ghost
11/26/12 11:00 PM
chaplinshouse

not only are u not online but i don't see u on my friends list either lol.  why'd u remove me bro i thought we had relationship!

11/26/12 11:13 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

not only are u not online but i don't see u on my friends list either lol.  why'd u remove me bro i thought we had relationship!

Lets play Phone Post
11/26/12 11:17 PM
the islander

Too Rude - 
mixedmartialfarts - 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0m2JAfmkYc&feature=g-u-u

This video shows you exactly what you can and cant do with Ghost

Great Video. Thanks for the share

11/26/12 11:59 PM
H Bombed By Hendricks

chaplinshouse -

Lets play Phone Post
11/27/12 1:07 AM
chaplinshouse

u must make bank to be paying 10 bucks to change your name like that.  i almost didn't accept invite.  y u no talk?

i learned tonight i hate CTF but willing to practice.  massive, massive lag games after u left, couldn't take it anymore

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.