UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

10/29/12 1:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Frank Grimes
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made an account and linked my gamertag to it and clicked interested in joining the group. I'm SheetsPYTB
10/29/12 1:28 PM
the islander
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I get home I will add you guys to the GB team Phone Post
10/29/12 1:50 PM
The Canadianator
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yukon_Jersh

Let us raep lettuce Phone Post
10/29/12 1:59 PM
The Canadianator
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Get home Phone Post
10/29/12 3:53 PM
the islander
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright Frank Grimes I sent you an invite to the team.

I got you too yukon, please link your gamertag and accept the team invite

10/29/12 3:56 PM
Tank02
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tankz02 Phone Post
10/29/12 4:15 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

where is the fuckin OP? he alright?

jenks, can you get the bo2 maps on here so we can name the spots already? Phone Post
10/29/12 4:29 PM
Shabooze
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gt= DankDiezel

Just pre ordered today, also got dlc stuff. Phone Post
10/29/12 4:30 PM
chaplinshouse
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^that'd be fun to do now.  on names like "pookie's house" or whatever, we should use the same names on all maps so we don't complicate things by having 200 names for all maps? just 10-ish that we share map to map?

i vote every map has a grandma's/crack house.  stores we can play by ear, whatever vibe it gives off, but u can't tell that from an overhead view of a map or even if the building can be entered, that part sucks about naming now.  also, we will eventually learn what are the notorious camp spots and that can't really be seen on overheads either

we'll also probably end up using domination assignments (A, B, C) to communicate 

10/29/12 4:34 PM
Shroom Haze
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its Shroomz IxI (both are "i") Phone Post
10/29/12 4:39 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shroom Haze - Its Shroomz IxI (both are "i") Phone Post
forgot the 'Z'

will get it fixed! Phone Post
10/29/12 4:40 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

Shabooze - Gt= DankDiezel

Just pre ordered today, also got dlc stuff. Phone Post
dank! i only played one tyme with you! will get your name on the list Phone Post
10/29/12 4:44 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

chaplinshouse -

^that'd be fun to do now.  on names like "pookie's house" or whatever, we should use the same names on all maps so we don't complicate things by having 200 names for all maps? just 10-ish that we share map to map?

i vote every map has a grandma's/crack house.  stores we can play by ear, whatever vibe it gives off, but u can't tell that from an overhead view of a map or even if the building can be entered, that part sucks about naming now.  also, we will eventually learn what are the notorious camp spots and that can't really be seen on overheads either

we'll also probably end up using domination assignments (A, B, C) to communicate 

yea if we do this! we will fucking break necks for sure!

id rather use 'whore house' than grandma/crack house!

agree with the se name for a couple of them! unless its obvious locations... burgertown.

the more hilarious the names, the better it sticks in our mind!

lets try and bring the maps on here and break it down! Phone Post
10/29/12 4:47 PM
chaplinshouse
704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cool.  we should do one at a time.  no posting of many maps we're all trying to name. i'll see if i can find one

ps: strange to rush to be the first to start a thread that you're not going to actively post in

10/29/12 4:48 PM
chaplinshouse

here we go.  "Yemen"  kind of hard though to really sink into naming this. 

10/29/12 4:49 PM
chaplinshouse

we need video too i guess i dunno.  maybe we should get to naming a week after its out?

10/29/12 4:53 PM
chaplinshouse

OGTT_Pointy Elbows - 
chaplinshouse -

agree with the se name for a couple of them! unless its obvious locations... burgertown.

i don't care, but "whore house" doesn't cut through shitty headset connections (H-H) as well as crackhouse or grandma's house.  when talking fast over a shit connection, may sound like you're saying "hu-house" but whatever u guys like, just a counter thought

10/29/12 4:56 PM
chaplinshouse

Edited: 10/29/12 4:56 PM

fuck.  now my posted pics are going away?  very annoying.  i will post yemen again, but this time the link

http://www.blackopsii.com/images/multiplayer-maps/yemen.jpg

edit;  ok now i see my pic of yemen is back.  whatever!

10/29/12 4:56 PM
chaplinshouse

what the hell, everyone check out this whole page, good stuff on the maps

http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/multiplayer-maps/

10/29/12 5:19 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

chaplinshouse -
OGTT_Pointy Elbows - 
chaplinshouse -

i don't care, but "whore house" doesn't cut through shitty headset connections (H-H) as well as crackhouse or grandma's house.  when talking fast over a shit connection, may sound like you're saying "hu-house" but whatever u guys like, just a counter thought

its just that everybody uses g-ma's house'

dont matter to me then! lets use some OG/mma slangs on it!

"laranja's house or some"

plus if we have a camper on our team, we can call it their spot! Phone Post
10/29/12 5:24 PM
chaplinshouse

haha, and name parked cars too.   "camper by Rogan's car"

that last link i posted has allll the guns/perks/killstreaks.  goddamn there's too many options to keep track of.  makes mw3 look very limited

10/29/12 5:26 PM
Boondock
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

what the hell, everyone check out this whole page, good stuff on the maps

http://www.blackopsii.com/bo2/multiplayer-maps/

I expect everyone to have these memorized by the eve. Phone Post
10/29/12 5:31 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

ahah @rogan's car!

sonnen's office as well!

MAP YEMEN

Uploaded with Imgupr
10/29/12 5:34 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

dark ender, you memorize it and send us cons and pros!

we mos def need to be boots on the ground on this map to really know what we got going on! as far as features and blind spots! Phone Post
10/29/12 5:35 PM
chaplinshouse

Boots on the ground, boots on the ground, lookin' like a FOOL with your boots on the ground

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.