UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> THE OFFICIAL XBOX360 BLACK OPS2 CLAN Thread

10/29/12 5:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OGTT_Pointy Elbows
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

here we go.  "Yemen"  kind of hard though to really sink into naming this. 

all i saw on ur first post was an empty small box!

have you seen the break downs they have done on the mw3 maps?

we should get a hold of those, just cuz they highlight the spots and naming it! which we can use for our own greedy ways! Phone Post
10/29/12 5:37 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

chaplinshouse -

Boots on the ground, boots on the ground, lookin' like a FOOL with your boots on the ground

sounds familiar? for sure@BOTG! Phone Post
10/29/12 7:07 PM
The Canadianator
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rickson by armbar? Phone Post
10/29/12 7:10 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

your fucking random bro! weeds n gin? Phone Post
10/29/12 7:21 PM
The Canadianator
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can for realsies get a game going now or soon? Phone Post
10/29/12 8:14 PM
Shabooze
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Pointy Elbows -
Shabooze - Gt= DankDiezel

Just pre ordered today, also got dlc stuff. Phone Post
dank! i only played one tyme with you! will get your name on the list Phone Post
Hell ya man. We will be gaming hard. Phone Post
10/29/12 8:17 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

Shabooze -
OGTT_Pointy Elbows -
Shabooze - Gt= DankDiezel

Just pre ordered today, also got dlc stuff. Phone Post
dank! i only played one tyme with you! will get your name on the list Phone Post
Hell ya man. We will be gaming hard. Phone Post
thats the plan brotha!

yukon foo!!! im fielding ryte now! i was home fo the weekend and you played single player! wams played infected! Phone Post
10/30/12 12:26 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Pointy Elbows - 
chaplinshouse -

Boots on the ground, boots on the ground, lookin' like a FOOL with your boots on the ground

i was paying homage to the Pants on the Ground guy

and not sure what's up with half my posted pics disappearing, it's getting real annoying.  first,  i can no longer resize pics.  now, my pics vanish.   probably what i get for getting into it with a mod

10/30/12 6:07 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

chaplinshouse -
OGTT_Pointy Elbows - 
chaplinshouse -

i was paying homage to the Pants on the Ground guy

and not sure what's up with half my posted pics disappearing, it's getting real annoying.  first,  i can no longer resize pics.  now, my pics vanish.   probably what i get for getting into it with a mod

damn bro, u and ur temper!

ahah@looking like a fool with your pants on the greyound!

after you sAid you couldn't resize... i did resize on firefox!

but i dunno brAh Phone Post
10/30/12 9:57 AM
chaplinshouse
703 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/30/12 9:58 AM

temper? why do u always thinking people are mad? headscratch.gif.  cuz i got into it w/a mod? the only happened cuz he banned me when i didn't even violate TOS.  then i had to find out from a friend who it was that did the banning. in the end it was mod abuse and i was told if it happened again to report it

yeah i realize everyone can resize except me.  i've been posting pics for years and it's never been an issue till recently.  i even tried different browsers but the same functionality i've had is gone. 

10/30/12 10:09 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

wow@douche move

who is it? Phone Post
10/30/12 10:22 AM
chaplinshouse

JHR, that sonofabitch

haha i keed i keed.  i don't wanna bash him in print and by name after all that drama.  ask me next time we play online

10/30/12 11:25 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

ttt Phone Post
10/30/12 11:39 PM
Boondock
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Pointy Elbows - dark ender, you memorize it and send us cons and pros!

we mos def need to be boots on the ground on this map to really know what we got going on! as far as features and blind spots! Phone Post
Whoa there, naughtii, I'm not on recon and I don't roll on Shomer Shabbos!!! Phone Post
10/30/12 11:41 PM
LetterFromAThief
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there a ps3 version of this by any chance?.. If not ill start that thread. Phone Post
10/31/12 12:06 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

LetterFromAThief - Is there a ps3 version of this by any chance?.. If not ill start that thread. Phone Post
you familiar with the ogtt mw3 version? they are on it Phone Post
10/31/12 12:07 AM
LetterFromAThief
1903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Pointy Elbows -
LetterFromAThief - Is there a ps3 version of this by any chance?.. If not ill start that thread. Phone Post
you familiar with the ogtt mw3 version? they are on it Phone Post
Yeah.. Just curious if there was a ps3 version of this.. Eh ill figure it out Phone Post
10/31/12 12:10 AM
OmgItsTheWams
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just got to mw3 ps3 page and they will hook you up Phone Post
10/31/12 12:14 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

Boondock -

we mos def need to be boots on the ground on this map to really know what we got going on! as far as features and blind spots! Phone Post
Whoa there, naughtii, I'm not on recon and I don't roll on Shomer Shabbos!!! Phone Post
shomer shabbos? Phone Post
10/31/12 12:15 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

OmgItsTheWams -
Just got to mw3 ps3 page and they will hook you up Phone Post
only cus they very territorial! Phone Post
10/31/12 12:17 AM
JustMidge
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDK Midge
Add me son Phone Post
10/31/12 12:27 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

JustMidge - IDK Midge
Add me son Phone Post
gt is IDK midge? Phone Post
10/31/12 1:19 AM
Boondock
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OGTT_Pointy Elbows -
Boondock -

shomer shabbos? Phone Post
http://youtu.be/KmULYr1nsZ0

RIP John Goodman Phone Post
11/1/12 5:37 AM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

ttt Phone Post
11/2/12 9:26 PM
OGTT_Pointy Elbows

no hype? die? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.