UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Bubba The Love Sponge Leaked Hulk Hogan Sex Tape

10/9/12 9:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hulk Hogan appeared on "TMZ Live" tonight and learned that his best friend Bubba the Love Sponge was the person behind leaking the sex tape of Hogan with his ex-wife Heather Clem. Upon learning about this, Hogan told TMZ "I'm sick to my stomach right now" he said that Bubba denied having any knowledge about the sex tape and added: "If you had anything to do with this, that means we were never friends." Bubba appears at the very end of the sex tape, after Hogan had left the room, and told Heather, "If we ever did want to retire, all we'd have to do is use this footage."
10/9/12 9:58 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was just about to post this

What a scumbag

Guess this is what happens when your 3 best friends are Bubba the Love Sponge, Beefcake, and Knobbs Phone Post
10/9/12 11:31 PM
fryabusa
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It could be worse, Bubba could have filmed Hogan banging Beefcake and Knobbs.

10/9/12 11:54 PM
instantkarma
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Work? Phone Post
10/10/12 12:12 AM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fryabusa -

Lol, vote up when I get online Phone Post
10/10/12 12:33 AM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know anything about the situation, but it strikes me as particularly dickish to bang your friend's ex whilst he is in the same fucking house. LOL Then to claim he's no friend of yours by "leaking" the video adds another level of weird to the situation.
10/10/12 12:52 AM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dawggy - I don't know anything about the situation, but it strikes me as particularly dickish to bang your friend's ex whilst he is in the same fucking house. LOL Then to claim he's no friend of yours by "leaking" the video adds another level of weird to the situation.

Bubba was still with Heather during this video. It was taped six years ago.

Heather wanted to fuck Hogan, and Bubba gave Hulk his blessing. At the beginning of the video, he's in the room and leaves, saying "I'll be in the other room if you need me."

They didn't need him.
10/10/12 3:14 AM
Dawggy
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

othree -
Dawggy - I don't know anything about the situation, but it strikes me as particularly dickish to bang your friend's ex whilst he is in the same fucking house. LOL Then to claim he's no friend of yours by "leaking" the video adds another level of weird to the situation.

Bubba was still with Heather during this video. It was taped six years ago.

Heather wanted to fuck Hogan, and Bubba gave Hulk his blessing. At the beginning of the video, he's in the room and leaves, saying "I'll be in the other room if you need me."

They didn't need him.
That's a true friend. Or is it? Phone Post
10/10/12 8:42 AM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This entire situation is incredibly weird and seems to be something that Bubba and Hogan cooked up together.  It's not like Hulk has a lot of money, the guy is doing fucking Rent A Center commercials and TNA just so he can pay his shitbag ex wife.  I've also read about a law that says you can't release a tape like this without the express permission of all parties involved.  

I read about all of this when Kendra's sex tap was coming out and the mainstream media was reporting that she was "FIGHTING TO STOP THE TAPE FROM BEING RELEASED" because that's what she wanted to present to most people.  Some website ( I think it was WWTDD.com) did some research, found this law, and then looked into the "company" that sold the tape to Vivid, and it was just Kendra using a 3rd party company that she started and closed down after the tape was sold.  

So in this situation, I see Hulk telling Bubba to sell that tape and split the money with him or something.

Oh, and just for the PWE, I looked up that article, and yeah, Hulk is fucking lying.

http://www.wwtdd.com/2010/05/exclusive-kendra-sex-tape-details/

10/10/12 10:31 AM
BigWilliam
286 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That sounds very possible. Hogan gets money under the table for it, drums up publicity by running around crying foul.

What I don't get is how you get to the point of fucking your best friends wife? 'Damn, I am really down. Hey bro, mind if I tag your wife?'
10/10/12 10:38 AM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bubba the Cockold.  What a douche.

10/10/12 10:49 AM
ArtMinaj

fryabusa - 

LMAO that footage should be out in a few years.

10/10/12 12:40 PM
Winky is Wright

ArtMinaj - 
fryabusa - 

LMAO that footage should be out in a few years.

10/10/12 1:12 PM
fryabusa
210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just read an article where Hogan said he told his family that they should prepare themselves as more videos might come out.

http://www.digitalspy.com/celebrity/news/a429465/hulk-hogan-warns-family-another-sex-tape-could-emerge.html

10/10/12 1:33 PM
Nonlinear

this story is getting so stupid that it has to be a work.

10/10/12 3:07 PM
Kido777
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's an obvious work because Hogan is talking and can be heard clearly throughout the vid. It's almost like he is wearing a mic.

At one point he stops because his phone starts ringing and one of his daughters songs is his ringtone. Then he tells Heather to hold on it might be Nick. It's kinda weird to be trying to build your childrens popularity or push products in a sex tape.

He does the same things at the end. It's like one of those lame backstage vids from WCW, no shit.

Makes me wonder if Professional Wrestlers do this is their daily life? You know how John Cena comes out and says something about the home team to get cheers. Reminds me of the news guy on Family Guy.
10/10/12 3:10 PM
Sofa King Cool
349 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wooork Phone Post
10/10/12 4:58 PM
othree
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm of the mind it is a work
10/10/12 9:45 PM
Beezulbubba
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hogan=work. That guy told the truth ONE time, and he lied his way out of it.
10/10/12 11:07 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
851 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

apparently Hogan filed a police report lol

10/11/12 1:06 AM
othree

Barry_BondsMVP - 

apparently Hogan filed a police report lol

Saw that. Makes me wonder. Maybe Bubba OR Heather actually was desperate for attention, and Hogan didn't know they were going to release it.

Either way, Hogan is taking advantage of the publicity from the fallout. Smart move regardless.
10/11/12 11:48 AM
Slydawg

Where can you see the video?
10/11/12 12:13 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gawker could not release this vid with Hogan's face (or anyone's face for that matter) without his signature. This is all bullshit. Phone Post
10/11/12 1:11 PM
dangerboy12
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Worked shoot IMO.

I think it was all predetermined, but Hogan actually did have sex with that woman. Of course, I have been fooled before.
10/11/12 1:26 PM
Koma
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw another story that a disgruntled former employee of Bubba's from Sirius released the tape (radaronline).

Work or not, still pretty bizarre that Bubba let Hulk fuck his wife and filmed it. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.