UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Heyman: Why wouldn't White want Brock back?

10/10/12 10:38 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1064 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Arda Ocal: UFC President Dana White has actually said that if Brock Lesnar would ever want to return to the UFC, I would welcome him with open arms, I'd give him another fight. What do you make of that?

Paul Heyman: I make of it that Dana White is a business man and understands the PPV numbers that Brock can pull in and he's saying *whistles* I want a piece of that action. And I don't blame Dana White. Hey do you think if Brock Lesnar went to the NBA right now, I can dunk a basket ball, want to put me on a team? What teams gonna say no, we don't want the ratings you can bring in Brock, we don't want the numbers you can draw. You think if Brock Lesnar could hit a baseball out of a park that the New York Yankees, the Boston Red Sox, the Minnesota Twins wouldn't put him on the roster? And let him hit that ball out of that park, of course they would.

Dana White knows that Brock Lesnar can turn the Octagaon into the Brocktagon anytime he wants and his PPV numbers are going to go up, up, up up with Brock Lesnar. Why wouldn't Dana White want Brock Lesnar back?

10/10/12 10:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jtown2
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMA. Sure.. The rest is just a bunch of nonsense. Phone Post
10/10/12 10:52 AM
Hugh Jaynus
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jtown2 -  MMA. Sure.. The rest is just a bunch of nonsense. Phone Post

My thoughts exactly.
10/10/12 10:52 AM
muppetsbungalowedbeyatch
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wat? Phone Post
10/10/12 10:56 AM
Domingo
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While the analogy isn't completely right (the Vikings didn't do that with Brock), he's right about Dana.
Plus, like Dana mentioned, there's nothing wrong with a "fun fight" even if Brock isn't the top HW.
10/10/12 11:16 AM
Taz Styles
3046 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never knew Brock had a broken jaw! maybe that is why he had trouble taking punches to the face.
10/10/12 11:48 AM
DaddyRich
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jtown2 -  MMA. Sure.. The rest is just a bunch of nonsense. Phone Post

Notice how he didn't mention the NFL.
10/10/12 1:01 PM
hendofanforlife
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is brocktober. He is the Not Quite Baddest Man on the Planet
10/10/12 1:13 PM
jtown2
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it would be fun to see Brock in the nba. Phone Post
10/10/12 1:32 PM
demonsurge
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/10/12 1:31 PM
Say what you want about wrestling, but Heyman knows entertainment and business.

While I dont want MMA to be more like wrestling, I do hope that some fighters can learn how to be a bit more entertaining while shit talking and cutting promos.

Chael, the recent Bonnar & Griffen promo videos, etc. are fun.
10/10/12 1:38 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brocktagon sounds like the ultimate transformer.

10/10/12 1:46 PM
hubris
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well no shit

Dana White should have matched Brock up with lesser opponents instead of the top dogs in the HW division. Afterall he has no problems with making "fun fights" for Anderson Silva.
10/10/12 6:52 PM
jtown2

Brock vs pat berry. Make it so! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.