UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Does anyone smoke a pipe (tobacco) anymore?

10/10/12 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IP
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Used to see them a lot when I was young, but not so much anymore. I must admit that I love the smell of pipe tobacco being smoked, much more than cigars.
10/11/12 12:02 PM
rmenergy
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure. I have a friend that smokes pipe tobacco from time to time. Then again we have a tobacco shop here that is famous for their pipe tobaccos.
11/7/12 1:56 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I smoke a pipe rarely. Bought a decent one a few years back and use it every once in a while. Now that I'm starting to get into cigars I think I will pull the pipe back out and smoke it again.
12/18/12 1:17 PM
Pythagorus112358
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my gpa.. his den always smells incredible!
12/30/12 11:52 PM
ShakeNBake
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/3/13 4:06 PM
LeftBench
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Found this picture of me at 23 y/o with my pipe. I'm 29 now

4/23/14 11:46 AM
Ramone8
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just bought my first pipe two weeks ago, along with about 5 different varieties of tobaccos. I'm primarily a cigar smoker, but don't always have the time to commit to enjoying it properly.

So far I'm enjoying it quite a bit, and I like the ability to try different blends during the same smoking session. During my family get-togethers the cigar smokers are usually relegated to a distant spot in the yard, as many people complain about the smoke and the smell. On Easter we all rocked pipes and no one complained, but complimented the fragrance of the pipe smoke.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.