UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Edwards vs. Cholish set for UFC on FOX 5

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

10/10/12 4:47 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

Yves Edwards has a new fight. After his scheduled bout at UFC on FX 5 with Jeremy Stephens fell out, UFC President Dana White promised to get the ATT-trained lightweight a new fight. Edwards will now face John Cholish at UFC on FOX 5 on Dec. 8th.

MMA Fighting's Ariel Helwani confirmed the news Wednesday with event sources.

The Bahamian fighter was scheduled to face Stephens on the preliminary portion of last Friday's card, but Stephens was arrested the morning of the fight on an outstanding warrant for a 2011 assault committed in Iowa. Attempts by the UFC to free Stephens on Friday to give him enough time to compete were unsuccessful.

read entire article...

10/10/12 4:50 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Narcolepsy
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be happy to see Yves fight, but I was hoping for bigger names to be added to that undercard.
10/10/12 4:51 PM
stevia's sex slave
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cholish is a stud but Yves really is the man. This is a great match up and will definitely be an awesome fight. Can't wait. Phone Post
10/10/12 5:52 PM
CaptChaos
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I work for a very solid regional promotion called CFFC (Cage Fury Fighting Championships) and Cholish was our LW Champ before being picked up by the UFC! I always like seeing our guys do well! Old school vs. the new breed! I hope it's a good 1!
10/10/12 5:53 PM
JimmersonzGlove
640 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR YVES!!!

10/10/12 6:02 PM
UGCTT_chuckles1
187 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JimmersonzGlove -

WAR YVES!!!

. Phone Post
10/10/12 6:30 PM
RJJH
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 10/10/12 6:30 PM

I will be sitting 4th row floor!! wooo!

10/10/12 7:13 PM
mexican jujitsu
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH - 

I will be sitting 4th row floor!! wooo!

not being a dick, just asking.
but didnt you talk a bunch of shit about dana and the UFC and how youd never buy a ticket/be a customer again/pirate all UFCs? or was that someone else?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.